Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hey How come I can't post NEW THREADS

5 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

What the heck ?

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

huh ?

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Didn't you just post this one??????

Lol

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

No I went and found a previous post and reused it....I can't post new ones...sob sob.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

I'm sorry. Log out and log back in....see if that works.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

I changed laptops..happy daze...Windows 8 is kicking my butt.

Dorks are no longer allowed to post threads.New rules. Sorry.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

TEOTWAWKI wrote:What the heck ? Hey How come I can't post NEW THREADS

You keep blowing the whistle on the illuminatti and the new world order.
I think the illuminatti has just sent you a message.

Sal

Sal

Thanks, boards. 

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

I got 8 laptops , a desktop and an Iphone, boards can ban my IPs till the cows come home. I'll be back...In this case it was a new operating system setting Problem. Boards loves me.

Last edited by TEOTWAWKI on 1/22/2014, 10:18 am; edited 1 time in total

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

TEOTWAWKI wrote:I got 8 laptops and a desktop boards can ban my IPs till the cows come home. I'll be back...In this case it was a new operating system setting. Boards loves me.

If the illuminatti can blow up the world trade center and fake the moon landings, do you think 8 lousy laptops are enough to defeat it?
It's got supercomputers that can take you out any time it wants. lol

2seaoat

I got 8 laptops and a desktop boards can ban my IPs till the cows come home. I'll be back...In this case it was a new operating system setting. Boards loves me.

I am glad you understand ip addresses like you understand vaccines. By golly if you had 12 laptops....that would really confuse boards.....four more IPs........ignorance abounds.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

So boards is Illuminati ? I thought so, I know you are. Hey did you see where the new Cardinal said gays are defective people and need medical care ? What a maroon huh Bob ?

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

2seaoat wrote:I got 8 laptops and a desktop boards can ban my IPs till the cows come home. I'll be back...In this case it was a new operating system setting. Boards loves me.

I am glad you understand ip addresses like you understand vaccines.  By golly if you had 12 laptops....that would really confuse boards.....four more IPs........ignorance abounds.
Cool I got two more hotspots and sock puppets Illuminati scum. I can't be stopped.

2seaoat

Cool I got two more hotspots and sock puppets Illuminati scum. I can't be stopped.

Change the subject.......go look up how an ip works, and for your information you can use four different browsers on the same computer, and keep your socks active without the need of another computer........and you can have a different ip for each of those browsers running them through a server......ignorance abounds. Anti intellectual posts may be smoke and mirrors to hide utter ignorance.......but you go ahead and fool boards with your eight computers.........geeeez I have given you far too much credit.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

2seaoat wrote:Cool I got two more hotspots and sock puppets Illuminati scum. I can't be stopped.

Change the subject.......go look up how an ip works, and for your information you can use four different browsers on the same computer, and keep your socks active without the need of another computer........and you can have a different ip for each of those browsers running them through a server......ignorance abounds.  Anti intellectual posts may be smoke and mirrors to hide utter ignorance.......but you go ahead and fool boards with your eight computers.........geeeez I have given you far too much credit.

I can bypass the router.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

TEOTWAWKI wrote:Hey did you see where the new Cardinal said gays are defective people and need medical care ?

If I comment on this,  you and Chrissy and others will then post to say "Bob,  why are you so obsessed with making so many posts about homosexuality in threads that don't have anything to do with that?"

lol

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

You got a Microsoft A+ certification ?...I do want see it
?

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Bob wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:Hey did you see where the new Cardinal said gays are defective people and need medical care ?

If I comment on this,  you and Chrissy and others will then post to say "Bob,  why are you so obsessed with making so many posts about homosexuality in threads that don't have anything to do with that?"

lol

Got me there Bob hard to fool you.

2seaoat

I can bypass the router.

Oh I see you want to persist in your ignorance......so with MULTIPLE computers you can bypass the router, yet with one computer using multiple browsers you are limited and cannot bypass the router.......utter nonsense......sell it to somebody who buys your utter bull chit.  You do not even have the integrity to acknowledge your mistakes.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

2seaoat wrote:I can bypass the router.

Oh I see you want to persist in your ignorance......so with MULTIPLE computers you can bypass the router, yet with one computer using multiple browsers you are limited and cannot bypass the router.......utter nonsense......sell it to somebody who buys your utter bull chit.  You do not even have the integrity to acknowledge your mistakes.

There's no mistake...The only Ip boards sees is my static Ip and I can get that changed with a phone call...I was just making a joke and you went technical. I can always get back here believe me. Boards can shutdown a whole block of Ips and I will still be posting.

2seaoat

There's no mistake...The only Ip boards sees is my static Ip and I can get that changed with a phone call...I was just making a joke and you went technical. I can always get back here believe me. Boards can shutdown a whole block of Ips and I will still be posting.

Then why the reference to multiple computers, and if you think you need to make a phone call to change a static IP, then you really do not understand a thing. You can show four different ips from four different browsers on ONE computer, and you do not have to make a phone call, but keep blowing smoke.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

2seaoat wrote:There's no mistake...The only Ip boards sees is my static Ip and I can get that changed with a phone call...I was just making a joke and you went technical. I can always get back here believe me. Boards can shutdown a whole block of Ips and I will still be posting.

Then why the reference to multiple computers, and if you think you need to make a phone call to change a static IP, then you really do not understand a thing.  You can show four different ips from four different browsers on ONE computer, and you do not have to make a phone call, but keep blowing smoke.

It's like saying I got 12 guns and knifes galore and been trained by navy seals...it's called exaggeration or hyperbole.  It's meant to make a statement funny..because you like to attack people you disagree with on a regular basis you seize on any opportunity. That's why you suck so bad.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

You should change your avatar and name to Khan because you share a lot of similarities, being a superior being and all....

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum