Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

By Golly eight million sign ups for ACA

+4
othershoe1030
ZVUGKTUBM
Sal
2seaoat
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

LOL! I'm done. I have better things to do than argue w/ a moron.

oh one more thing dreams.

if this thing works out to where there really are more paying customers and the gov cash is flowing into my profession.

Yeah

I hope you don't mind that I make a VERY good living off of it.  Very Happy 

Ah, now you're turning the other cheek rather than falsely complaining about how bad this was.Stupid is a stupid is.LOL!

Dreamsglore wrote:Ah, now you're turning the other cheek rather than falsely complaining about how bad this was.Stupid is a stupid is.LOL!

dreams, you and I have got to stop meeting like this.

I have a very beautiful gf and many other fans to attend to. I was supposed to leave a while ago.

Let me explain something to you dreams.

there are winners and there are losers.

Winners win in any environment.

I'm a winner

And I like many other in this environment will find a way to be winners LOL

because that's what winners do see

You toss a orange at me, I squeeze it, put it in a carton and sell it LOL

Its no difference than I was born poor and made something of myself see

I took that orange, squeezed it and made something to sell.

Now you can go pout because you might actually make me richer if it works

Very Happy

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:How many of all those millions were uninsured BEFORE ObamaCare and had not lost their previous insurance?

You honestly are clueless.  Do you really not understand?  Did you not get the message?  So you and PK keep arguing that the ACA cancelled folks policies in a greater number than the normal cancellations of health care policies in America prior to ACA, and now argue that more were cancelled than before.....YOU ARE THE ONE WHO NEEDS TO PROVE YOUR PROPOSITION, OR ALL YOU ARE DOING IS LYING.......AND GUESS WHAT........you will not answer the question.

Once again...for the clueless....

How many of all those millions were uninsured BEFORE ObamaCare and had not lost their previous insurance?

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote: your mumbo jumbo and attempts to deny objectivity and math, is just a flat earther who simply retreats to your broken paradigm when confronted with facts.  Sorry the earth is not flat, and people in America who formerly did not have insurance are getting insurance.  You sat here for weeks lying about cancellations just like every low hanging fruit regurgitating simplistic propaganda and I gave you two weeks to look at the truth, but you continued to post lies, and then I give you the links, and you do not even read them......claim that they are coming from the state......you really need to go back to school.  Your conceptual gaps are massive.

You're not seriously suggesting that anyone take the word of the White House are you?

By Golly eight million sign ups for ACA - Page 3 Happy-jump-happy-animation-animated-smiley-emoticon-000360-large

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Markle wrote:
2seaoat wrote: your mumbo jumbo and attempts to deny objectivity and math, is just a flat earther who simply retreats to your broken paradigm when confronted with facts.  Sorry the earth is not flat, and people in America who formerly did not have insurance are getting insurance.  You sat here for weeks lying about cancellations just like every low hanging fruit regurgitating simplistic propaganda and I gave you two weeks to look at the truth, but you continued to post lies, and then I give you the links, and you do not even read them......claim that they are coming from the state......you really need to go back to school.  Your conceptual gaps are massive.

You're not seriously suggesting that anyone take the word of the White House are you?

By Golly eight million sign ups for ACA - Page 3 Happy-jump-happy-animation-animated-smiley-emoticon-000360-large

Let's see, who has more credibility -- Hannity, Limbaugh, O'reilly, Lou Dobbs?

Hmmm. No wonder you guys are politically doomed ... LOL

Smile
Dreamsglore wrote:Ah, now you're turning the other cheek rather than falsely complaining about how bad this was.Stupid is a stupid is.LOL!

I have a very beautiful gf and many other fans to attend to. I was supposed to leave a while ago.

I'm a winner

Very Happy

Can I ask you something? What does you having a very beautiful girlfriend have to do w/ any of this? And how long have you been w/ this beautiful girlfriend?

Markle

Markle

Wordslinger wrote:
Markle wrote:

Let's see, who has more credibility -- Hannity, Limbaugh, O'reilly, Lou Dobbs?

Hmmm.  No wonder you guys are politically doomed ...  LOL

Who has more credibility than President Barack Hussein Obama?

Here's a start.

By Golly eight million sign ups for ACA - Page 3 424

A better question is who has the least credibility on this forum? You.

VectorMan

VectorMan

Dreamsglore wrote:
VectorMan wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
VectorMan wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
VectorMan wrote:So the ends justify the means?

Only sorry motherfuckers would support something so fucked up.

Fake ass liberals that think they know what is best for everyone.

Wait and see. I don't think you libs are going to be very happy, very soon.

How many of the magic 8 million have actually PAID a dime? Doesn't mean much with out the money.

Coming from a gay republican I find your statements hilarious.

Why bring up gay? Is that even important? NO! Just another silly liberal distraction. Try again.  

It is important when someone who is aligned w/ a party who hates them and everything about them is dissing the other party. Like Chrissy, you don't seem to get that? There's something wrong there.

That is lame as hell. YOU don't seem to get that.

BEING GAY IS NOT IMPORTANT.

Is that what you really tell yourself when they're trying to eff you over? They hate you. They hate all homosexuals. Don't kid yourself. Good God Almighty! How stupid can people be?

You should probably ask the same question about yourself.

Just because you're part of the HATE-BAITING crew doesn't mean your slant is anywhere near the truth. You sound like an MSNBC talking head spewing your view on hate. What have you got about the so called republican-war-on-women? I'm sure you could parrot something for us. Rolling Eyes 

Just because someone is against same-sex-marriage the left has to play their hate card. I guess it works better than their old worn out  race card. LOL

I'm sure there are republicans that hate all homosexuals. But, don't think for a second there aren't as many democrats that also hate them. They're the fake ones, like most libs, that go with the leftist agenda flow, so as not to rock the boat. Remember, the ends justify the means. Right?

Last edited by VectorMan on 4/20/2014, 1:59 pm; edited 1 time in total

VectorMan

VectorMan

PkrBum wrote:It's cute when you pretend that results matter to your vision of workable govt solutions and controls...

when so much must be ignored to do so. Dancing on the head of a pin doesn't impress me comrade.

That's funny!

Dreamsglore wrote:
Smile

I'm a winner

Very Happy

Can I ask you something? What does you having a very beautiful girlfriend have to do w/ any of this? And how long have you been w/ this beautiful girlfriend?

My comment was that I needed to get off here and tend to other people other than entertaining you.

I have been with my very beautiful gf for 19 years.

This may surprise you, but other than she and I both being female. We have a very traditional conservative home life.

my family is expanding. 4 children, 2 grandchildren. And it looks like the older two might get hitch soon too. Especially our oldest son who is traveling here soon with his as he says, very lovely gf who he loves very much.

We are having guest soon, who are bringing some other children. We made them easter baskets too.

Im outside smoking a cig, so if your going to get your hate on, you better hurry.

Smile
Dreamsglore wrote:
Smile

I'm a winner

Very Happy

My comment was that I needed to get off here and tend to other people other than entertaining you.

This may surprise you, but other than she and I both being female. We have a very traditional conservative home life.

my family is expanding. 4 children, 2 grandchildren. And it looks like the older two might get hitch soon too. Especially our oldest son who is traveling here soon with his as he says, very lovely gf who he loves very much.

We are having guest soon, who are bringing some other children. We made them easter baskets too.

Im outside smoking a cig, so if your going to get your hate on, you better hurry.

Yes, I know you have a very traditional conservative home life. Especially the part where you have a 13 yr.old son during your 19 yr. "traditional home life". Very traditional and conservative.LOL! And it certainly wasn't an in vitro fertilization.

VectorMan wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
VectorMan wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
VectorMan wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
VectorMan wrote:So the ends justify the means?

Only sorry motherfuckers would support something so fucked up.

Fake ass liberals that think they know what is best for everyone.

Wait and see. I don't think you libs are going to be very happy, very soon.

How many of the magic 8 million have actually PAID a dime? Doesn't mean much with out the money.

Coming from a gay republican I find your statements hilarious.

Why bring up gay? Is that even important? NO! Just another silly liberal distraction. Try again.  

It is important when someone who is aligned w/ a party who hates them and everything about them is dissing the other party. Like Chrissy, you don't seem to get that? There's something wrong there.

That is lame as hell. YOU don't seem to get that.

BEING GAY IS NOT IMPORTANT.

Is that what you really tell yourself when they're trying to eff you over? They hate you. They hate all homosexuals. Don't kid yourself. Good God Almighty! How stupid can people be?

You should probably ask the same question about yourself.

Just because you're part of the HATE-BAITING crew doesn't mean your slant is anywhere near the truth. You sound like an MSNBC talking head spewing your view on hate. What have you got about the so called republican-war-on-women? I'm sure you could parrot something for us. Rolling Eyes 

Just because someone is against same-sex-marriage the left has to play their hate card. I guess it works better than their old worn out  race card. LOL

I'm sure there are republicans that hate all homosexuals. But, don't think for a second there aren't as many democrats that also hate them. They're the fake ones, like most libs, that go with the leftist agenda flow, so as not to rock the boat. Remember, the ends justify the means. Right?

There may be plenty of democrats who hate gays but they're not trying to eff them over and deny them rights. You joined a party who is against you. LOL!

Dreamsglore wrote:
Smile
Dreamsglore wrote:
Smile

I'm a winner

Very Happy

Yes, I know you have a very traditional conservative home life. Especially the part where you have a 13 yr.old son during your 19 yr. "traditional home life". Very traditional and conservative.LOL! And it certainly wasn't an in vitro fertilization.

Dont tell me what it was. It wasn't an affair. And other than that its none of your fucking business. Im tired of you asking me shit, me trying to be nice and then you tossing it up in my face later.

I realize you are fascinated with me, but Im done trying to be cordial to you.

You've never been cordial so don't tell that lie. Just pointing out what a hypocrite you are.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum