Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

By Golly eight million sign ups for ACA

+4
othershoe1030
ZVUGKTUBM
Sal
2seaoat
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

VectorMan wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
VectorMan wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
VectorMan wrote:So the ends justify the means?

Only sorry motherfuckers would support something so fucked up.

Fake ass liberals that think they know what is best for everyone.

Wait and see. I don't think you libs are going to be very happy, very soon.

How many of the magic 8 million have actually PAID a dime? Doesn't mean much with out the money.

Coming from a gay republican I find your statements hilarious.

Why bring up gay? Is that even important? NO! Just another silly liberal distraction. Try again.  

It is important when someone who is aligned w/ a party who hates them and everything about them is dissing the other party. Like Chrissy, you don't seem to get that? There's something wrong there.

That is lame as hell. YOU don't seem to get that.

BEING GAY IS NOT IMPORTANT.

Is that what you really tell yourself when they're trying to eff you over? They hate you. They hate all homosexuals. Don't kid yourself. Good God Almighty! How stupid can people be?

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:I think Pace started a thread to run away from the huge success of the ACA......I think he argued that not enough young people signed up....

Obama said 35 percent of enrollees are under 35 years old, suggesting that in the final weeks of enrollment, the administration managed to sign up higher numbers of younger, healthier people who are critical to the law's viability.

Oh my.......can you say slam dunk
By Golly eight million sign ups for ACA - Page 2 Dog-laughing

The President named liar of the year...and you chug down that Cool Aid.

Since, as you know, only 28% of all enrollees are between 18 and 35, that leaves the figure President Barack Hussein Obama and you quote being between the age of ZERO and 18 who ARE ON THEIR PARENTS INSURANCE AND DO NOT PAY.

How many of all those millions were uninsured BEFORE ObamaCare and had not lost their previous insurance?

Markle

Markle

Dreamsglore wrote:

How many of the magic 8 million have actually PAID a dime? Doesn't mean much with out the money.

I thought it was Progressives who accused others of being homophobes. Obviously you're included too.

VectorMan wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
VectorMan wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:

Why bring up gay? Is that even important? NO! Just another silly liberal distraction. Try again.  

It is important when someone who is aligned w/ a party who hates them and everything about them is dissing the other party. Like Chrissy, you don't seem to get that? There's something wrong there.

That is lame as hell. YOU don't seem to get that.

BEING GAY IS NOT IMPORTANT.

The left don't understand that we are individuals. They see us as a herd, a group that they need to manage. You and I escaped out of the herd. They hate that.

BTW these are NOT all previously uninsured people which the program was supposed to be. And they have made it almost impossible to track it. Its the biggest lie of the world and they will pay dearly for it at the polling booth soon.

PkrBum wrote:http://hrms.urban.org/quicktakes/changeInUninsurance.html

This estimates 5.4m previously uninsured... of which more than 3m are medicaid and we still don't know paid numbers.

We're likely looking at less than 1% of our population that are new paying customers of the mega insurance corporations.

I really wish I could process things the way you progressives do... it's such a pliant and innocent state of being.

That's about right. and lol at state of being... I wish that too.

2seaoat

How many of all those millions were uninsured BEFORE ObamaCare and had not lost their previous insurance?

You honestly are clueless. Do you really not understand? Did you not get the message? So you and PK keep arguing that the ACA cancelled folks policies in a greater number than the normal cancellations of health care policies in America prior to ACA, and now argue that more were cancelled than before.....YOU ARE THE ONE WHO NEEDS TO PROVE YOUR PROPOSITION, OR ALL YOU ARE DOING IS LYING.......AND GUESS WHAT........you will not answer the question.

2seaoat wrote:How many of all those millions were uninsured BEFORE ObamaCare and had not lost their previous insurance?

You honestly are clueless.  Do you really not understand?  Did you not get the message?  So you and PK keep arguing that the ACA cancelled folks policies in a greater number than the normal cancellations of health care policies in America prior to ACA, and now argue that more were cancelled than before.....YOU ARE THE ONE WHO NEEDS TO PROVE YOUR PROPOSITION, OR ALL YOU ARE DOING IS LYING.......AND GUESS WHAT........you will not answer the question.

You are the one clueless. And its pointless to argue about it. You cant get accurate data. And the only ones you have to give a true idea of how it really is, is directly from the beneficiaries. Healthcare industry and people. And both those groups say the gov is lying and obamacare sucks. You will find out what they are saying when they vote with their feet. LOL

I wish I could believe that the huddled masses would reject statism... I just don't see an awaking of that sort.

Look at the govt latitudes over the last dozen years... nothing seems to matter. I don't think there is a line in the sand.

If there is... it gets drawn behind each step taken. Our course is set.

by 2seaoat Yesterday at 8:22 pm
I think Pace started a thread to run away from the huge success of the ACA......I think he argued that not enough young people signed up....

Obama said 35 percent of enrollees are under 35 years old, suggesting that in the final weeks of enrollment, the administration managed to sign up higher numbers of younger, healthier people who are critical to the law's viability.

Oh my.......can you say slam dunk
-----
Of course, if the liar in chief says it is true, it must be so....

The LIE of the ACA is taking a life like that of Geobbels and the Third Reich

PkrBum wrote:I wish I could believe that the huddled masses would reject statism... I just don't see an awaking of that sort.

Look at the govt latitudes over the last dozen years... nothing seems to matter. I don't think there is a line in the sand.

If there is... it gets drawn behind each step taken. Our course is set.

I see your point and fully understand it. And you are correct. Because we now liv in a society that preaches "let gov" and get as much from others as possible.

But it wont be able to last. We will reach a tipping point. Just as we now have less workers than takers. It wont last and we will have more cuts, more taxes on and on till revolution.

I kind of laughed a little at the thought of a workers revolution Wink 

2seaoat

Ok, I will ask the brain trust....did any of you read my links? You do realize what you have been saying for a month is utter nonsense. You do understand since the ACA less policies were cancelled than before ACA. You also realize that the eight million number is good. What possible reason would the trio of the brain trust have to read links......they might actually get statistics which have nothing to do with politics.....simple insurance data which all three of you have been repeatedly lying about because you are vegetables easily manipulated.....statism......what a joke....cannot even read a link and you continue to ask the question which is absurd. At what point do you realize that math is real.

It's cute when you pretend that results matter to your vision of workable govt solutions and controls...

when so much must be ignored to do so. Dancing on the head of a pin doesn't impress me comrade.

2seaoat

your mumbo jumbo and attempts to deny objectivity and math, is just a flat earther who simply retreats to your broken paradigm when confronted with facts. Sorry the earth is not flat, and people in America who formerly did not have insurance are getting insurance. You sat here for weeks lying about cancellations just like every low hanging fruit regurgitating simplistic propaganda and I gave you two weeks to look at the truth, but you continued to post lies, and then I give you the links, and you do not even read them......claim that they are coming from the state......you really need to go back to school. Your conceptual gaps are massive.

2seaoat wrote:your mumbo jumbo and attempts to deny objectivity and math, is just a flat earther who simply retreats to your broken paradigm when confronted with facts.  Sorry the earth is not flat, and people in America who formerly did not have insurance are getting insurance.  You sat here for weeks lying about cancellations just like every low hanging fruit regurgitating simplistic propaganda and I gave you two weeks to look at the truth, but you continued to post lies, and then I give you the links, and you do not even read them......claim that they are coming from the state......you really need to go back to school.  Your conceptual gaps are massive.

actually the problem here is you and those who tout this bill don't know a damn thing about the field to begin with. All you know is what the lying sack of shit gov tells you. So really knowing that and knowing you are going to eat up whatever this admin tells you its pointless to explain anything about how healthcare or ins processes work.

There have been millions of policy cancelations due to them not complying with ACA. A one year reprieve was given ILLEGALLY for political gain. But not all insurances or states took advantage of the 1 year reprieve.

Lies, manipulation and illegal law changing is rampant in the admin. but I think by the end of the year we will know the real truth. When people vote with their feet. LOL

"So really knowing that and knowing you are going to eat up whatever this admin tells you its pointless to explain anything about how healthcare or ins processes work."

Please show us your credentials about how healthcare and insurance works? I'm sure looking at slides all day qualifies you. Are you also the manager of the billing dept.?

Dreamsglore wrote:"So really knowing that and knowing you are going to eat up whatever this admin tells you its pointless to explain anything about how healthcare or ins processes work."

Please show us your credentials about how healthcare and insurance works? I'm sure looking at slides all day qualifies you. Are you also the manager of the billing dept.?

actually being a manager as I have been for 9 years requires me to understand all AHCA and CLIA regulations. CLIA is part of CMS.

I don't have to answer to you, but you seem to be very focused and I believe jealous of what I do for a living.

I am proficient at AHCA, CLIA regulations. I am knowledgeable at CPT. I audit insurances and work closely with HIS and billing for services provided by my department.

I am recognized in my profession as someone who knows her stuff. And thus highly sought after by those who need top notch leadership and refinement of their labs. I am 6sig trained, highly motivated on coaching performance enhancement techniques.

I could go on, but really you just stay out of my real life on keep your fat ass on the forum ok. because its not a battle your gonna win.  Smile  

Im a winner out here.  Very Happy 

I would hope you understand ACHA and CLIA regulations since you are in that field but to say you are an expert on the ACA and now you "audit" insurance policies? Are we serious here? Furthermore, I can't think at the moment of a more boring job than looking at slides all day. I guess you can't think of a better excuse as to why someone would challenge you. The simple truth is you're really a moron in your views and you try to consistently attack and defame the liberals w/ false information and idiotic statements. You then try to bolster your credibility w/ your profession which only requires a two year degree.You didn't even have the motivation to get a bachelors although you were content w/ people assuming you had one which you didn't deny. Do we see some dishonesty here? Does this make any sense to you?

Dreamsglore wrote:I would hope you understand ACHA and CLIA regulations since you are in that field but to say you are an expert on the ACA and now you "audit" insurance policies? Are we serious here? Furthermore, I can't think at the moment of a more boring job than looking at slides all day. I guess you can't think of a better excuse as to why someone would challenge you. The simple truth is you're really a moron in your views and you try to consistently attack and defame the liberals w/ false information and idiotic statements. You then try to bolster your credibility w/ your profession which only requires a two year degree.You didn't even have the motivation to get a bachelors although you were content w/ people assuming you had one which you didn't deny. Do we see some dishonesty here? Does this make any sense to you?

Wow! you said a lot there.

The only time I look at slides btw is to make sure the test I am running works. But I have GREAT ADMIRATION for a PATHOLOGIST who looks at slides all day. Because those are not JUST SLIDES. they are someones ONLY HOPE OF TREATMENT for their disease. I suppose that means little to you. Those BORING SLIDES are someones CELLS, from their body. Not just a number, not just a slide.

and my education is not your concern. I am proud of what I attained with the help of NO ONE. I am grandfathered in because I have been in this profession a long time.

Ive never said anything different about my education. and frankly I am tired of you attacking me over it like its a bad thing. You get on these rampages and simply at some point I give up.

You are attempting to try and make me feel like less of a person, or less successful. I know your type. I grew up in it.

Ill tell you what dreams.

I give. You win. I am a nobody. what I do for a living means nothing. I am a useless piece of crap.

feel better?

Oh give me a break! I am well past your sympathy pleas when you falsely try to inflate your status to influence people. You have no expertise in insurance, billing or the ACA. You simply don't care whether other people have medical insurance because it affects your bottom line. You've said that many times. I have no use for people like you or your views. Inside you're a resentful and hardhearted person due to your bad choices in life.

Dreamsglore wrote:Oh give me a break! I am well past your sympathy pleas when you falsely try to inflate your status to influence people. You have no expertise in insurance, billing or the ACA. You simply don't care whether other people have medical insurance because it affects your bottom line. You've said that many times. I have no use for people like you or your views. Inside you're a resentful and hardhearted person due to your bad choices in life.

Ive never said anything about it effecting my bottom line. you are a liar on that.

My concern has and is that it has ruined the system we have. and it has and is doing this.

Im not in favor of ruining care for 300 million in order to give care to 10. as much as I want a perfect world, I am not a utopian. I believe we should install policies that benefit the most people possible in the most efficient way possible. obamacare is not about that.. its about control and limits.

I know you don't believe me and frankly my dear, I don't give a damn.

I know more about this fucked up bill than you do.

and guess what. I have no use for people like you either.

Smile
Dreamsglore wrote:Oh give me a break! I am well past your sympathy pleas when you falsely try to inflate your status to influence people. You have no expertise in insurance, billing or the ACA. You simply don't care whether other people have medical insurance because it affects your bottom line. You've said that many times. I have no use for people like you or your views. Inside you're a resentful and hardhearted person due to your bad choices in life.

Ive never said anything about it effecting my bottom line. you are a liar on that.

My concern has and is that it has ruined the system we have. and it has and is doing this.

Im not in favor of ruining care for 300 million in order to give care to 10. as much as I want a perfect world, I am not a utopian. I believe we should install policies that benefit the most people possible in the most efficient way possible. obamacare is not about that.. its about control and limits.

You've never said anything about the cuts affecting your bottom line? Are you shitting me? How can you tell that boldfaced lie on this forum? You've really outdone yourself now.

Dreamsglore wrote:
Smile

You've never said anything about the cuts affecting your bottom line? Are you shitting me? How can you tell that boldfaced lie on this forum? You've really outdone yourself now.

they have never cut my bottom line. they hurt the doctors. you know the people you all want ACCESS to.

services have been cut because of this. places are going out of business because of this. doctors are running for cover lol

Me, I have a very good work ethic, you know work like a dog.

You wouldn't believe me if I told you of the horror stories about staff cuts in other practices and hospitals. not in mine, I work for a smart person who is growing and eating up all the smaller places.

oh but then again, youre not concerned with what is actually happening n the front lines. you have your welfare card LOL

good luck

Smile
Dreamsglore wrote:
Smile

they have never cut my bottom line. they hurt the doctors. you know the people you all want ACCESS to.

services have been cut because of this. places are going out of business because of this. doctors are running for cover lol

You wouldn't believe me if I told you of the horror stories about staff cuts in other practices and hospitals. not in mine, I work for a smart person who is growing and eating up all the smaller places.

oh but then again, youre not concerned with what is actually happening n the front lines. you have your welfare card LOL

good luck

"MEANWHILE. I don't know about you, but im in a living hell. I want you to put yourself in my shoes for a sec. imagine you are running a multi million dollar lab. and boom, you loose millions of dollars over night due to this law. there is no way you can make it up. the people at the top want you to do everything you can to be as frugal as possible because they took a huge hit and want to make sure owning a lab is a good choice for them. the gov licked the candy off their apple and for a while I suppose it will be viewed with a bad taste in mouth if you know what I mean. the solution is do more work with no more people. and this is just the beginning.

so while you may be all fine and dandy with screwing up the health system in hopes to bring forth this wonderful magical new shiny perfect healthcare for all, I say good luck. call me a pessimist if you want. because we are tearing this shit down now and once it gets in rumbles its going to take a hellava lot more to pick it back up than a mandate from the GOV saying they will pay for everything. because we are messing with MILLIONS of healthcare professionals LIVES and it will have a long lasting effect on the face of our healthcare no matter who pays for it in the future." Chrissy pg. 39

Dreamsglore wrote:
Smile
Dreamsglore wrote:
Smile

good luck

"MEANWHILE. I don't know about you, but im in a living hell. I want you to put yourself in my shoes for a sec. imagine you are running a multi million dollar lab. and boom, you loose millions of dollars over night due to this law. there is no way you can make it up. the people at the top want you to do everything you can to be as frugal as possible because they took a huge hit and want to make sure owning a lab is a good choice for them. the gov licked the candy off their apple and for a while I suppose it will be viewed with a bad taste in mouth if you know what I mean. the solution is do more work with no more people. and this is just the beginning.

so while you may be all fine and dandy with screwing up the health system in hopes to bring forth this wonderful magical new shiny perfect healthcare for all, I say good luck. call me a pessimist if you want. because we are tearing this shit down now and once it gets in rumbles its going to take a hellava lot more to pick it back up than a mandate from the GOV saying they will pay for everything. because we are messing with MILLIONS of healthcare professionals LIVES and it will have a long lasting effect on the face of our healthcare no matter who pays for it in the future." Chrissy pg. 39

yep, ive adjusted. that's what survivors do.

Ive adjusted. And ie learned I have to be happy with what I have.

Isnt that what you progressives wanted?

but everything I said is true. and it remains true btw

good luck

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum