Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

By Golly eight million sign ups for ACA

+4
othershoe1030
ZVUGKTUBM
Sal
2seaoat
8 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

2seaoat

http://money.msn.com/business-news/article.aspx?feed=AP&date=20140418&id=17535962

Sal

Sal

By Golly eight million sign ups for ACA Gronk-spike-o

lol

2seaoat

People are understanding that this is the path to sanity......Medicare for all.

Hi, my name is Joe Republican and I want to be elected your congressman.......I will take your health care away, let you pound on sand with your preexisting condition, oh and that 24 year old son of yours with Lupus, he no longer has insurance, and those life caps on your policy.....well they are back......and can we buy some more tanks so we can invade Ukraine.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

2seaoat wrote:People are understanding that this is the path to sanity......Medicare for all.

Hi, my name is Joe Republican and I want to be elected your congressman.......I will take your health care away, let you pound on sand with your preexisting condition, oh and that 24 year old son of yours with Lupus, he no longer has insurance, and those life caps on your policy.....well they are back......and can we buy some more tanks so we can invade Ukraine.

Funny...........

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

2seaoat

Funny...........

It is not funny at all......but that is what they plan to run on in the mid term......eight million people and more coming.....and they want to run against the Affordable Care Act.

2seaoat

I think Pace started a thread to run away from the huge success of the ACA......I think he argued that not enough young people signed up....

Obama said 35 percent of enrollees are under 35 years old, suggesting that in the final weeks of enrollment, the administration managed to sign up higher numbers of younger, healthier people who are critical to the law's viability.

Oh my.......can you say slam dunk

I think I will change my prediction that it will be 10 million by the end of the year. I think it will surpass that.

I sure hope it works out. Will probably make me rich.  Very Happy 

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

2seaoat wrote:I think Pace started a thread to run away from the huge success of the ACA......I think he argued that not enough young people signed up....

Obama said 35 percent of enrollees are under 35 years old, suggesting that in the final weeks of enrollment, the administration managed to sign up higher numbers of younger, healthier people who are critical to the law's viability.

Oh my.......can you say slam dunk

I credit the "Between the Ferns" show Obama did! That was so funny and apparently effective.

lol

dumpcare

http://www.whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2014/04/17/fact-sheet-affordable-care-act-numbers

dumpcare

Dreamsglore wrote:I think I will change my prediction that it will be 10 million by the end of the year. I think it will surpass that.

Has to be a lot qualifying events because open enrollment is done for this year. Next one begins Nov 15th for an effective date Jan 1, 2015.

crow wrote:I sure hope it works out. Will probably make me rich.  Very Happy 

Oh now it's going to make you rich? Before you were whining about cuts. Rolling Eyes 

http://hrms.urban.org/quicktakes/changeInUninsurance.html

This estimates 5.4m previously uninsured... of which more than 3m are medicaid and we still don't know paid numbers.

We're likely looking at less than 1% of our population that are new paying customers of the mega insurance corporations.

I really wish I could process things the way you progressives do... it's such a pliant and innocent state of being.

2seaoat

We're likely looking at less than 1% of our population that are new paying customers of the mega insurance corporations.

So we have 800 million people living in the country. Medicaid is a priority. Tanks are a priority. Budgets are setting priorities. The idea of paying takes care of itself with a three percent sales tax. So is having health insurance coverage for all Americans not a great goal for Americans?

VectorMan

VectorMan

So the ends justify the means?

Only sorry motherfuckers would support something so fucked up.

Fake ass liberals that think they know what is best for everyone.

Wait and see. I don't think you libs are going to be very happy, very soon.

How many of the magic 8 million have actually PAID a dime? Doesn't mean much with out the money.

VectorMan wrote:So the ends justify the means?

How many of the magic 8 million have actually PAID a dime? Doesn't mean much with out the money.

Coming from a gay republican I find your statements hilarious.

VectorMan

VectorMan

Dreamsglore wrote:

Why bring up gay? Is that even important? NO! Just another silly liberal distraction. Try again.

2seaoat

Please show me where non payment of health insurance policies has varied from pre Affordable Care Act non payment on policies? You try to make people getting affordable health insurance as deadbeats. The heritage group who are a conservative think tank established this concept and supported the same through Romney's implementation in MA, always wanted to reduce the non payers in the system which ultimately became a burden on the taxpayers. Mr. Vector, you are not being honest.

VectorMan wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:

Why bring up gay? Is that even important? NO! Just another silly liberal distraction. Try again.  

It is important when someone who is aligned w/ a party who hates them and everything about them is dissing the other party. Like Chrissy, you don't seem to get that? There's something wrong there.

VectorMan

VectorMan

2seaoat wrote:Please show me where non payment of health insurance policies has varied from pre Affordable Care Act non payment on policies?   You try to make people getting affordable health insurance as deadbeats.   The heritage group who are a conservative think tank established this concept and supported the same through Romney's implementation in MA, always wanted to reduce the non payers in the system which ultimately became a burden on the taxpayers.  Mr. Vector, you are not being honest.

You've never met anyone as honest as me when it comes to what I believe.

You believe what you want to believe. You, of all people, have no effect on what I believe.

Now call me racist.

Typical.

VectorMan

VectorMan

Dreamsglore wrote:
VectorMan wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:

It is important when someone who is aligned w/ a party who hates them and everything about them is dissing the other party. Like Chrissy, you don't seem to get that? There's something wrong there.

That is lame as hell. YOU don't seem to get that.

BEING GAY IS NOT IMPORTANT.

2seaoat

You've never met anyone as honest as me when it comes to what I believe.

The ACA is going to save almost 2 trillion dollars over the next twenty years. Now the folks who are keeping score are suppose to be objective. Health care costs are dropping. It is one thing to believe something.....my granddaughters are spending the night with us and they are all excited about the Easter Bunny. They HONESTLY believe in the Easter Bunny. If you cannot comprehend how utterly successful the ACA has been, and how as we speak they are adjusting the savings even higher.....you would realize your problem is honesty, or you would need to convince me that you are an idiot, and we both know that is not the case. You know the Easter Bunny does not exist.......we both know you believe there is no Easter Bunny. So it really is a question of honesty, because you refuse to accept reality and the utter success of the ACA.

VectorMan

VectorMan

2seaoat wrote:You've never met anyone as honest as me when it comes to what I believe.

The ACA is going to save almost 2 trillion dollars over the next twenty years.  Now the folks who are keeping score are suppose to be objective.   Health care costs are dropping.   It is one thing to believe something.....my granddaughters are spending the night with us and they are all excited about the Easter Bunny.  They HONESTLY believe in the Easter Bunny.  If you cannot comprehend how utterly successful the ACA has been, and how as we speak they are adjusting the savings even higher.....you would realize your problem is honesty, or you would need to convince me that you are an idiot, and we both know that is not the case.   You know the Easter Bunny does not exist.......we both know you believe there is no Easter Bunny.  So it really is a question of honesty, because you refuse to accept reality and the utter success of the ACA.

WOW! I told myself years ago I'd not read your drivel again. But, damn it, I did.

Now take whatever  pill makes you sleep.

Night night, you racist. LOL

2seaoat

Again, you are not even making an attempt to tell me how your beliefs are grounded in reality. You are being dishonest. The facts are not in question. They are available for all to review and the budget office increasing the earlier projections on savings is not fantasy but reality. If you know anybody with a medical condition who now can change jobs and still have coverage.....please talk to them. Understand what their life was like being an indentured servant to his or her employer. Vector, you need to read Mr. P's link and be honest......tell me where your perception varies from the reality.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum