Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

“So he spent $104 million to lose two and a half million dollars a year,” Mr. Delgado said. “I know how to lose that money without having to spend $104 million. How ’bout you, Murry?”

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

2seaoat

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/donald-trump%e2%80%99s-income-isn%e2%80%99t-always-what-he-says-it-is-records-suggest/ar-AAjRjEP?li=BBnb7Kz

So a guy who is lying about his income and is showing real negative cash flow and will not disclose who is lending him money......which surprise.....the Russians are all in for Trump.......and we want to talk about nothing emails. Really?

2seaoat

Make something up PK......they released their tax returns. Take your time. Their tax returns are part of the public record. Please using those tax returns show me which part of their income was illegal. You of course know you are simply just vomiting propaganda without one payment being connected to what you suggest. Do not cut and paste other people trying to think for you. Go to their tax returns and be specific. You made the allegation and pony up. You see I cannot do that........I have no tax returns to review from Trump and have to settle for local tax assessors showing the world that this guy is a liar, but more dangerously is where is Trump's money coming from?

Oh... I missed the part where they would never cheat on their or the foundations accounting/taxes.

Lol... what a rube.

2seaoat

Ok......assume I am a rube. Please educate me with your superior knowledge as to who audits the trusts for the very thing you suggest, and show me where they discovered this. Again, these are simple requests. I mean, you throw out these broad general nothing burgers, and when I ask you to be specific so we can discuss the substance of your unfounded allegation, you call me a rube and do not produce one instance which we could discuss to see if in fact I am a rube. I would not enter into a professional golf tournament because I just beat my buddies out of some wagers last weekend, and you should not fool yourself that you have even a cursory understanding of how legal concepts apply. Maybe Mr. Markle will tell us how the FBI director failed because he did not take a case to the grand jury.......geeze.....all this rube wants are a specific incident with real facts and a legal standard where somebody has shown that the foundation or any of its directors broke the law......simple request.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

http://wonkette.com/606917/guess-which-charity-is-more-terrific-yooge-best-charity-hillary-clintons-or-donald-trumps-no-guess

(When the criticism of the Clinton Foundation jumped into high gear, along with the other witch hunts, the Foundation underwent a forensic (item by item) audit, with the result that a few tax returns were amended. No big deal. There is no comparison between the Trump Foundation and the Clinton Foundation. Read the article.)

Former FBI Official: FBI Has An ‘Intensive Investigation’ Ongoing Into Clinton Foundation

http://dailycaller.com/2016/10/30/former-fbi-official-fbi-has-an-intensive-investigation-ongoing-into-clinton-foundation-video/

Tom Fuentes, a former assistant director at the FBI and a CNN analyst, said Saturday that the bureau has an open investigation into the Clinton Foundation.

The statement undermines a report from a team of CNN reporters in August that the Justice Department quashed an investigation into the Clinton family’s non-profit earlier this year.

“The FBI has an intensive investigation ongoing into the Clinton Foundation,” Fuentes said Saturday, citing current and former senior FBI officials as sources.

Markle

Markle

PkrBum wrote:Former FBI Official: FBI Has An ‘Intensive Investigation’ Ongoing Into Clinton Foundation

http://dailycaller.com/2016/10/30/former-fbi-official-fbi-has-an-intensive-investigation-ongoing-into-clinton-foundation-video/

Tom Fuentes, a former assistant director at the FBI and a CNN analyst, said Saturday that the bureau has an open investigation into the Clinton Foundation.

The statement undermines a report from a team of CNN reporters in August that the Justice Department quashed an investigation into the Clinton family’s non-profit earlier this year.

“The FBI has an intensive investigation ongoing into the Clinton Foundation,” Fuentes said Saturday, citing current and former senior FBI officials as sources.

Quite true, the FBI investigation, the white collar crime division which is separate from the corruption division which is investigating her emails and all that surrounds them. The investigation into the corrupt Bill, Hillary, and Chelsa Foundation has been going on for over a year.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum