Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

We haven't had a thread about queers for a while, so let's get one started.

+3
2seaoat
Yella
Hospital Bob
7 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Now remember, up until a couple of decades ago, the word "queer" had only one definition. It referred to anything that was strange or odd, not just homos.

So using that definition for the word, here is an example of a queer.
This queer character says a man should choose a woman to be his wife if she has these three attributes...

1. she should be 15 or 16 years old

2. she should be carrying a Bible

3. the man needs to sample her cooking to see if it suits him

http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/duck-dynasty-phil-robertson-teenage-girls/story?id=21278832

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Now I know all you conservatives and christians who have daughters will fully agree with this person. You all want your daughters to get married at age 15 or 16.

Yella

Yella

Bob wrote:Now I know all you conservatives and christians who have daughters will fully agree with this person.  You all want your daughters to get married at age 15 or 16.  

Robertson should have sense to stay away from 15 year old girls before he finds himself in a court room looking at a statutory rape beef from some little twerp's parents.

http://warpedinblue,blogspot.com/

4. Should be able to present a sample of her ironing abilities. Nothing says love more than a fresh well starched and ironed pair of pants.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Just as long as he doesn't ever back down from attacking homos, Robertson can say anything and everything regardless of how odd or foolish or queer it is and he will remain a hero to his large congregation in the tv audience. And Robertson knows that.

Robertson represents the past where millions want to live. And he knows that too.

Robertson's no dummy.

Well, I used to like lesbians but now since dealing w/ Chrissy I no longer have a positive view of them. I know not all of them are like her but now I associate her w/ lesbians and that's not good.

Dreamsglore wrote:Well, I used to like lesbians but now since dealing w/ Chrissy I no longer have a positive view of them. I know not all of them are like her but now I associate her w/ lesbians and that's not good.

You're right! Not all of them are like me. I don't allow myself to get pandered to by leftist morons, I don't march in the street wearing dildos for attention and I don't wear a mullet.  Laughing 

and what you really hate, is I may be a lesbian but I'm still more woman than you have ever been.  Razz 

2seaoat

My first brush with homosexuality happened in boy scouts in about 7th grade. A group of about four scouts who were older or my age would put blankets up in bunk beds and after the adult leaders left they would all get in the same upper bunk. The older scout was definitely attracted to males and the younger scouts were in later years married and hetrosexual would have him masturbate them which was common knowledge among the other scouts and folks just kind of ignored that behavior.

One of those scouts was a pretty good sized individual who was a felix and hetro, but one day on the school bus he got on my case about my shirt not being ironed and was wrinkled. My mom was a widow who three years earlier suddenly was working to support the family, and I had to wash and iron my clothes......I was not very good. So I simply told him when the bus stopped at his stop, I was going to get off and kick his asz. I did. About an hour later I get a call from his father, I figure I am in big trouble, but father asks me if I want to go to the movie Flipper that night. I said sure, I never held grudges, but never took Chit. Well, it ended up we became pretty good friends, and I observed from 7th grade through senior year in high school he always had a very physical relationship with girlfriends, and ended up marrying early and went through about three wives and is now a big wheel in the Az mental health field.

My long point is that same sex attraction has been around forever, and that this idea of mass rejection of those who participated was much more subtle, and I think people were afraid of the stigma, but much more accepting of the individual. I also think that from my experience that an aggressive adolescent with strong same sex sexual attraction seem to have had contact with hetrosexuals and that in the junior high range this behavior seemed to get a pass despite the large societal taboos against the same.

Now what makes you more of a woman than I have ever been? Is it because you wear a strap on and I don't? Or is it because your herpes ravaged ass is bigger? Or maybe your cooter has had more action than Magic Johnson? What is it that makes you more? I need a good laugh.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Dreamsglore wrote: I know not all of them are like her

You can group people by gender,  race,  sexual orientation,  age,  nationality,  religion, political ideology or any other way,  and not all people in any group are all alike.

Dreamsglore wrote:Now what makes you more of a woman than I have ever been? Is it because you wear a strap on and I don't? Or is it because your herpes ravaged ass is bigger? Or maybe your cooter has had more action than Magic Johnson? What is it that makes you more? I need a good laugh.

boy that got to you didn't it LOL  Laughing 

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

http://lesbianconservative.com/about/

Sal

Sal

Self-loathers are so fucking boring. 

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Sal wrote:Self-loathers are so fucking boring. 

Do you think any homosexual who doesn't have liberal/democrat politics has to be self-loathing?

Sal

Sal

No ....

.... homosexuals who use homophobic slurs to put down posters with whom they disagree are probably self-loathers. 

Bob wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote: I know not all of them are like her

You can group people by gender,  race,  sexual orientation,  age,  nationality,  religion, political ideology or any other way,  and not all people in any group are all alike.

I'm not talking about her sexual preferences. I'm talking about her personality.If other lesbians act like her then I don't like them.

Karma wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:Now what makes you more of a woman than I have ever been? Is it because you wear a strap on and I don't? Or is it because your herpes ravaged ass is bigger? Or maybe your cooter has had more action than Magic Johnson? What is it that makes you more? I need a good laugh.

boy that got to you didn't it LOL  Laughing 

Nothing you say gets to me because I know you're an idiot. I just wanted to see what you think is more womanly. As I said I needed a laugh.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Dreamsglore wrote:

I'm not talking about her sexual preferences. I'm talking about her personality.If other lesbians act like her then I don't like them.

If we state that a different way,  maybe it will help me get my point across to you.

I'm not talking about Rush Limbaugh's sexuality.  I'm talking about his personality.  If other heterosexuals act like him then I don't like them.

The point is that it would be ludicrous to make such a statement because obviously all heterosexuals do not act like Rush Limbaugh.
By the same token,  not all lesbians act like any one particular lesbian either.
Do you get my drift?

Bob wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:

If we state that a different way,  maybe it will help me get my point across to you.

I'm not talking about Rush Limbaugh's sexuality.  I'm talking about his personality.  If other heterosexuals act like him then I don't like them.

The point is that it would be ludicrous to make such a statement because obviously all heterosexuals do not act like Rush Limbaugh.
By the same token,  not all lesbians act like any one particular lesbian either.
Do you get my drift?

I doubt she does. she's dumb as a rock. but no worries, just because she is doesn't mean I think all heterosexual females are dumb as a rock and would never make that comparison lol

you see bob, we lesbians are not individuals to her, we are a group meant to be shown the way. so to her im just a very annoying stray sheep. lol

Bob wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:

Do you get my drift?

It's not a ludicrous statement because if all heterosexuals acted like him I would not like them. I see what you're trying to say but my statement was I now associate lesbians w/ her personality. It may not be a fair statement but that is the association I have now of lesbians although I know not all lesbians act like her.People associate groups by the behavior of individuals associated w/ that group. It is indeed not fair just like it is not fair to associate all Muslims w/ Jihadists. But we do. The mind makes an association. Chrissy is rather an effed up person who happens to be a lesbian,in truth, but the association is there. I'm just being honest. Now if another effed up lesbian came along my association would get stronger.

Sal

Sal

Dreamsglore wrote:
It's not a ludicrous statement because if all heterosexuals acted like him I would not like them. I see what you're trying to say but my statement was I now associate lesbians w/ her personality. It may not be a fair statement but that is the association I have now of lesbians although I know not all lesbians act like her.People associate groups by the behavior of individuals associated w/ that group. It is indeed not fair just like it is not fair to associate all Muslims w/ Jihadists. But we do. The mind makes an association. Chrissy is rather an effed up person who happens to be a lesbian,in truth, but the association is there.  I'm just being honest. Now if another effed up lesbian came along my association would get stronger.

That's called "bigotry".

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Bigotry and stereotyping go hand in hand.  Once you have a stereotype,  it becomes easier for the mind to slip on into bigotry.

And that's what's happening for dreamsglore.  She conciously does not want to be bigoted (it's out of character for her),  but she's developing a lesbian stereotype and that is helping her to accept the bigotry.

That's really how it always works.  You really need to see "them" being "all alike".  Because, if you recognize that the individuals in whatever group it is are NOT all alike,  then how can you be bigoted because you will know the bigotry is not fair.  

lol

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I was in the same situation as dreamsglore.  I was moving more and more toward racial bigotry because I was developing a stereotype of blacks.
The only thing that turned that around for me was connecting up with a black person who did not fit any of those stereotypes.  

I was lucky to have that happen.  I hope dreamsglore is fortunate enough to have that happen too.

Bob wrote:Bigotry and stereotyping go hand in hand.  Once you have a stereotype,  it becomes easier for the mind to slip on into bigotry.

And that's what's happening for dreamsglore.  She conciously does not want to be bigoted (it's out of character for her),  but she's developing a lesbian stereotype and that is helping her to accept the bigotry.

That's really how it always works.  You really need to see "them" being "all alike".  Because,  if you recognize that the individuals in whatever group it is are NOT all alike,  then how can you be bigoted because you will know the bigotry is not fair.  

lol

oh wow, it most certainly IS IN CHARACTER for her.

Now you can try your best to analyze her and I will lmbo. lol Because she thinks and has ALWAYS thought of people as groups. At least for the 8 years I have been here.

and she just said so HERSELF LOL

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum