Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Am I a narcissist......I did not want to hijack a thread so I started this one.

+2
Nekochan
2seaoat
6 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

2seaoat

Believing that you're better than others
Fantasizing about power, success and attractiveness
Exaggerating your achievements or talents
Expecting constant praise and admiration
Believing that you're special and acting accordingly
Failing to recognize other people's emotions and feelings
Expecting others to go along with your ideas and plans
Taking advantage of others
Expressing disdain for those you feel are inferior
Being jealous of others
Believing that others are jealous of you
Trouble keeping healthy relationships
Setting unrealistic goals
Being easily hurt and rejected
Having a fragile self-esteem
Appearing as tough-minded or unemotiona

Well lets help dreams out in understanding a concept.

do I think I am better than others.......yes at times.
have I fantasized about power, success and attractiveness....no, I have been pretty fortunate in this regard.
Exagerating your achievments or talents......I have never disclosed my achievements on this forum or PNJ other than being an eagle scout, and I have admitted I have no special talents and I am particularly envious of people who can sing.
Expecting constant praise and admiration.....I come here for criticism and attacks......I have never received praise or admiration on these forums.
believing I am special and acting accordingly.......this is funny......I drive a prius and am most comfortable in my shitkickers and bluejeans.
failing to recognize other people's feelings.......I am in touch with other people's feelings and pride myself on the same.
Expecting others to go along with my plans......I think this is a legitimate criticism....my wife and kids would say that on their college choices I had strong opinions....fair criticism.
Taking advantage of others.......Not in my personal or buisness experience.
expressing disdain for those you feel are inferior.....not in my personal or business experience......I have a low threshold for stupid people.....but if they cannot help it, I never show disdain.....if they are reasonably intelligent and repeatedly spew stupid......yes I will show disdain.
Being jealous of others......very rarely, but I would be lying if in my entire life I have not had some jealousy......it is rare....I have been blessed.
Believing others are jealous of me....nope.....
Trouble keeping healthy relationships......been married and faithful for 37 years and still play poker with junior high friends every super bowl...my friends are life long friends.
Setting unrealistic goals......guilty as charged.....I believe in challenges.
Being easily hurt and rejected......thats funny......me worry about hurt feelings or being rejected.....lol.....
having a fragile self esteem....another funny one....I am an arrogant asz....fragile.....nope....my big head proves the same.
appearing tough minded and unemotional.....I have always shared my emotions without fear of judgment....I have done it here.....I am however always tough minded.....guilty as charged

so do I consider myself as a narcissist personality.......nope, nor does anybody else who understands the concept.....but again concepts require a higher level of thought....and yes we all can have characteristics which may seem abnormal........but on balance most of us are sane.....unless we create a scary thread which causes many to question the sanity of a forum member......no big deal.....it was a mistake............sometimes you should leave the dog sleeping.

You only have to have five of the criteria to be diagnosed.

You accusing me of creating a false thread and calling a poster a liar because they have a legitimate marital settlement agreement is normal? Just because you are bolstered by Joani and Neko you cite this as evidence that I have mental problems and created this thread? Really?

2seaoat

Dreams.....do you understand how an IP works? Why don't you let this go and just comment on threads......I will gladly do the same. You made a mistake. I have made them on this forum before......the mistake is not the problem.....the denial is scary.

Nekochan

Nekochan

I thought it looked like a hit job on the judge. I didn't know why she wouldn't be getting child support if she is so poor and her ex makes good money. And then there was her attitude about PNJ posters. Yes, I am usually suspicious about "new" posters and then when they start talking about what happened on forums years ago and attacking other posters, it's more suspicious. So that is my explanation for finding her thread to be curious.

2seaoat

I thought it looked like a hit job on the judge. I didn't know why she wouldn't be getting child support if she is so poor and her ex makes good money. And then there was her attitude about PNJ posters. Yes, I am usually suspicious about "new" posters and then when they start talking about what happened on forums years ago and attacking other posters, it's more suspicious. So that is my explanation for finding her thread to be curious.

I think the smartest thing to do is not reference the thread and simply let it go.......I think most reasonable people can say a mistake was made......I once created GrandLocust to support Sarah Palin and pretended I was a woman.....I did it to stir debate......I did not create the sock to make me seem smarter......it took a week before everybody figured it out.....our words are our fingerprints....but there are other methods of confirming.....but officially I am going to let this go.........

2seaoat wrote:Dreams.....do you understand how an IP works?   Why don't you let this go and just comment on threads......I will gladly do the same.  You made a mistake.   I have made them on this forum before......the mistake is not the problem.....the denial is scary.

What are you talking about an IP? Are you trying to say she was posting from the same IP as me?

VectorMan

VectorMan

Of course you are.

Nuff said.

Nekochan wrote:I thought it looked like a hit job on the judge.  I didn't know why she wouldn't be getting child support if she is so poor and her ex makes good money.   And then there was her attitude about PNJ posters.  Yes, I am usually suspicious about "new" posters and then when they start talking about what happened on forums years ago and attacking other posters, it's more suspicious.  So that is my explanation for finding her thread to be curious.

I don't think there is anything revealing so I'm going to post her PM's. Do you think I made this up also? I deleted her name.

kids - 6/26/2013, 6:00 pm
deniselep

deniselep

Or were you the lady at the church when I needed help with my electric bill when my Pop was dying ? So many people have reached out and helped me.
View user profile
Quote message

Reply to message
Topic review
- 6/26/2013, 9:58 pm
Dreamsglore

Dreamsglore

You got screwed. Have you responded to any of the motions your ex has filed? You can do that yourself and explain why you don't have any money. Perhaps the judge will turn it around and order child support? Ask for it based on his request for custody since he is saying he can provide more. All you have to do is type up a response w/ your case number,names etc. Tell him you were w/o representation and what happened.
- 6/26/2013, 7:18 pm
deniselep

deniselep

You have an EXCELLENT memory. Daniel will be ten this month and Rachel will be seven. I agreed to no child support to end the court battle as I thought that it was affecting our children. I had a pro bono lawyer but he bailed on me the day before court claiming that he had a conflict and the judge wouldn't grant a continuance - I found out later that it was for a new PAYING client. I don't want to believe that my ex has a chance, but I'm scared and that's natural I guess. I still can't place you, but that's OK, as I said many people have helped me and sometimes it's just enough to have someone listen when you're trying to go it alone.

Even better, you missed my age by a decade ! People always tell me I look much younger than I am when talking to me in person, but it is still flattering to hear it from someone even anonymously. Every woman needs that little boost once in a while, particularly when the mirror isn't being so flattering in the cold morning light.

If I can figure out how to work thing thing I will send you a picture of the kids. They have GROWN since I saw you I'm sure. Rachel is still tiny and petite like I was growing up, but Daniel has hit a tall growth spurt, will probably be tall like his dad.
Thank you

Denise
- 6/26/2013, 6:47 pm
Dreamsglore

Dreamsglore

deniselep wrote:

Dreamsglore wrote:

deniselep wrote:Or were you the lady at the church when I needed help with my electric bill when my Pop was dying ? So many people have reached out and helped me.

No,I was someone else but I recognized your name. It's ,right?

Yes. I'm sorry that I can't remember which one you were but many many people have reached out and helped, and even those that couldn't help offered moral support...sometimes that means just as much.

Not a problem. There are some people on this forum who hate me because I am a democrat and have threatened me so that's why I didn't want to be known. I really don't think your ex has a chance. Judge Goodman is not going to remove custody if there are no issues. I am curious as to why you agreed to no child support though? Did you not have a lawyer?

- 6/26/2013, 6:18 pm
deniselep

deniselep

Dreamsglore wrote:

deniselep wrote:Or were you the lady at the church when I needed help with my electric bill when my Pop was dying ? So many people have reached out and helped me.

No,I was someone else but I recognized your name. It's    ,right?

Yes. I'm sorry that I can't remember which one you were but many many people have reached out and helped, and even those that couldn't help offered moral support...sometimes that means just as much.

- 6/26/2013, 6:07 pm
Dreamsglore

Dreamsglore

No,I was someone else but I recognized your name. It's       right?

- 6/26/2013, 6:00 pm
deniselep

deniselep

Or were you the lady at the church when I needed help with my electric bill when my Pop was dying ? So many people have reached out and helped me.
- 6/26/2013, 5:56 pm
deniselep

deniselep

You do have my maiden last name right....were you the lady at Legal Aid about 4 1/2 years ago ? The one who looked over my motions ?

Free forum | © PunBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse

This thread only furthers what an idiot Oats is.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

This thread needs context. Without it I have no clue what it's about.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I do have one question though. Why would someone want to choose as his username the initials of a british oil company which polluted the Gulf?
Is that a show of support for pollution or what?

Bob...hello Bob?, I cant see your posts! Lucky me :-)

Bob wrote:I do have one question though.  Why would someone want to choose as his username the initials of a british oil company which polluted the Gulf?
Is that a show of support for pollution or what?

It's the woman's maiden name minus the last three letters which is the name she is using now which is why I remembered her. She apparently took her maiden name back and the divorce is under her married name.Which is why it didn't show up when Seaoat googled her. The way the PM copied was the question and response every time. You have to look at the time sequence from the bottom.

Sal

Sal

I think Bob's talking about the asshat who posted directly before you, Dreams.

Sal wrote:I think Bob's talking about the asshat who posted directly before you, Dreams.

Oh sorry.

2seaoat wrote:I thought it looked like a hit job on the judge. I didn't know why she wouldn't be getting child support if she is so poor and her ex makes good money. And then there was her attitude about PNJ posters. Yes, I am usually suspicious about "new" posters and then when they start talking about what happened on forums years ago and attacking other posters, it's more suspicious. So that is my explanation for finding her thread to be curious.

I think the smartest thing to do is not reference the thread and simply let it go.......I think most reasonable people can say a mistake was made......I once created GrandLocust to support Sarah Palin and pretended I was a woman.....I did it to stir debate......I did not create the sock to make me seem smarter......it took a week before everybody figured it out.....our words are our fingerprints....but there are other methods of confirming.....but officially I am going to let this go.........

I think the smartest thing to do is for you to apologize to this woman who came on here for some sort of guidance and got reamed by being called a liar and making up a "fantastic story".Then you had the audacity to accuse me of making up the thread and saying I had serious mental health problems. If there are other methods of confirming then put it all out there Seaoat because I know you're full of shit.What you'll do is you'll skulk away and not respond like you always do when you're wrong. "I think most reasonable people can say a mistake was made" but you can't. A really significant flaw you have.

Nekochan

Nekochan

Dreams, I said on the other thread that I didn't think it was you. I did think it was a sock, but then I would think that any "new" person who registers on this forum and starts talking about the PNJ forum is a sock.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Dreamsglore wrote:You only have to have five of the criteria to be diagnosed.

You accusing me of creating a false thread and calling a poster a liar because they have a legitimate marital settlement agreement is normal? Just because you are bolstered by Joani and Neko you cite this as evidence that I have mental problems and created this thread? Really?

Don't add me into your mix. I have never said a damn thing about you and Neko has not that I can recall...and absolutely nothing has been said about you mentally. I honestly believe the only differences we have is political.

I found the thread to be suspect when the poster started attacking members and referenced the old PNJ. I also felt it was a little suspect after I posted several days prior (June 24th) about Marci Goodman on the thread https://pensacoladiscussion.forumotion.com/t6543p15-was-debi-cummings-sentence-fair-light-or-harsh

[ Poll ]
Was Debi Cummings sentence fair, light, or harsh?
[ 1, 2, 3 ] by boards of FL

I had commented about Marci....
I have a lot of respect for Marci Goodman. I would have to believe she weighed all of the circumstances prior to sentencing. Therapy and rehab, are essential for this girl to get her life back on track.

Joanimaroni wrote:

Don't add me into your mix. I have never said a damn thing about you and Neko has not that I can recall...and absolutely nothing has been said about you mentally. I honestly believe the only differences we have is political.

I found the thread to be suspect when the poster started attacking members and referenced the old PNJ. I also felt it was a little suspect after I posted several days prior (June 24th) about Marci Goodman on the thread https://pensacoladiscussion.forumotion.com/t6543p15-was-debi-cummings-sentence-fair-light-or-harsh

[ Poll ]  

I have a lot of respect for Marci Goodman. I would have to believe she weighed all of the circumstances prior to sentencing. Therapy and rehab, are essential for this girl to get her life back on track.

Well, I apologize to you and Neko. I wasn't really sure if it was you and her but I knew if it wasn't I'd hear it. Seaoat made it sound like he was getting PM's saying I was lying. He then insinuated there was evidence it was from my IP among other things. She may be from Milton which I cover Santa Rosa Co. too but I don't remember. I just remembered her as she came in a couple of times and the second time I couldn't help her as we only help once.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Dreamsglore wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:

[ Poll ]  

Well, I apologize to you and Neko. I wasn't really sure if it was you and her but I knew if it wasn't I'd hear it. Seaoat made it sound like he was getting PM's saying I was lying. He then insinuated there was evidence it was from my IP among other things. She may be from Milton which I cover Santa Rosa Co. too but I don't remember. I just remembered her as she came in a couple of times and the second time I couldn't help her as we only help once.

LOL....

Nekochan wrote:Dreams, I said on the other thread that I didn't think it was you.  I did think it was a sock, but then I would think that any "new" person who registers on this forum and starts talking about the PNJ forum is a sock.

I didn't know if you all had said anything I just thought Seaoat was bolstered by the fact you both thought she was a sock. The final straw was him trying to patronize me into admitting I made a mistake in making her up. The truth is there is a marital settlement agreement that neither party pays child support and has rotating custody. I think it's a horrible agreement and detrimental to children but my daughter and ex son in law have it but it's only been in this last year my granddaughter has done it. She's almost 18 and it's not so disruptive as it would have been when she was little. He just didn't want to pay child support because my current son in law makes a lot of money and he felt like they didn't need it.

you may be, but your more of a dumb ass if your letting dreams diagnose you LMFAO

crazy talking to crazy...peas/pod

uh oh! It's the drunken forum hour. It's Sat. night!

Dreamsglore wrote:uh oh! It's the drunken forum hour. It's Sat. night!

lol ut oh, no its just another same ole bitch day from you....

you go girl

Nekochan

Nekochan

Dreamsglore wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:

[ Poll ]  

The first thing I thought was that Denise was a "former" member here or was someone trying to start something about the judge. I don't know your IP and don't know how anyone would have it except for Boards. I don't even know my own IP.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum