Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

There must be a lot of queers in New York and New Jersey

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Because I can't think of any other reason God would want to punish a place with a snowstorm after he's already wiped it out with a hurricane.
I think if they know what's good for em they best stop using their butts for sex up there elst God is gonna give em an earthquake too.

Bob wrote:Because I can't think of any other reason God would want to punish a place with a snowstorm after he's already wiped it out with a hurricane.
I think if they know what's good for em they best stop using their butts for sex up there elst God is gonna give em an earthquake too.

Pat Roberson approves of this message

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

hallmarkgrad wrote:

Pat Roberson approves of this message
So does this feller and he's a reverend too.

There must be a lot of queers in New York and New Jersey Phelps

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Here's another reverend.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LB0DBwXfYKI&feature=youtube_gdata

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

And another.

http://thinkprogress.org/lgbt/2012/10/29/1104901/anti-gay-preacher-blames-hurricane-sandy-on-homosexuality-and-marriage-equality/

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

And teo will be happy to learn that his dreaded jews are not to be left out either. Here's a rabbi who says queers caused the hurricane too.

http://gothamist.com/2012/11/05/rabbi_blames_sandy_on_gay_marriage.php

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Here Bob sign up while there still is a New York...I heard Brimstone is next.....

http://www.nycpride.org/

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

TEOTWAWKI wrote:Here Bob sign up while there still is a New York...I heard Brimstone is next.....

http://www.nycpride.org/
I aint dumb enough to sign that. If I sign that it might cause a hurricane to hit P'Cola in November and I'd fucking freeze to death. It's down to 43 out there right now and I already have the heat turned up and I'm wearing a sweatshirt and long johns in here already.
I aint messin with no universe creators. That kinda power even makes the illuminatti look puny.

That storm was man made.

anyone who dont understand that does not pay attention to science around the world.

They have NORTHCOM stationed up there now. Theres a carrier sitting right off the coast of NY.

The plan is working perfectly. Twisted Evil

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

BigBustedStripper wrote:That storm was man made.
Well that means either teo is right and the storm was sent by god or you're right and the storm was sent by the illuminatti.
Since neither God nor the luminotti cottons to queers, I aint takin no chances so's I still aint signin that gay pride petition. I aint stupid.

Nekochan

Nekochan

No wonder Romney lost. He had both God and man working against him.

Nekochan wrote:No wonder Romney lost. He had both God and man working against him.

It's called Karma..

Lurch wrote:
Nekochan wrote:No wonder Romney lost. He had both God and man working against him.

It's called Karma..

yes and those other storms like ivan, katrina and sandy were all gods punishments too. but on the bright side God will give you storms to kill you and wreck havok, but prophet obama has been sent to save you.

lol!

NaNook

NaNook

I don't care what anyone does. Personal life is private. I just continue to make money....I love it...it's like Rock and Roll.....

Bob wrote:
Well that means either teo is right and the storm was sent by god or you're right and the storm was sent by the illuminatti.
Since neither God nor the luminotti cottons to queers, I aint takin no chances so's I still aint signin that gay pride petition. I aint stupid.

Quit lying to yourself.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Dreamsglore wrote:
Bob wrote:

Quit lying to yourself.
About what? If I'm lying to myself about anything I'm not aware of what it is. So if if you expect me to stop lying to myself then you need to specify what the lie is that I'm telling myself.

Bob wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
Bob wrote:

Quit lying to yourself.
About what? If I'm lying to myself about anything I'm not aware of what it is. So if if you expect me to stop lying to myself then you need to specify what the lie is that I'm telling myself.

Never mind-I thought it was Chrissy saying she ain't stupid.

Dreamsglore wrote:
Bob wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
Bob wrote:

Quit lying to yourself.

You think about me a lot. I bet you masterbait thinking about me dont you....

Wildgirlfromthewoods wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
Bob wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
Bob wrote:

Quit lying to yourself.

I don't know what "masterbait" is? Is that something to do w/ fishing?

Dreamsglore wrote:
Wildgirlfromthewoods wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
Bob wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
Bob wrote:

Quit lying to yourself.

I don't know what "masterbait" is? Is that something to do w/ fishing?

oh you know what it is. i see you going all over the place and you keep bringin me up in onversations that im not even on. its obviously your infactuated with me. I bet you were touching yourself when you write my name so much. im on to you.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum