Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Former special forces officers slam Obama over leaks on bin Laden killing

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

"A web video featuring former special forces officers accuses President Barack Obama of taking too much credit for the killing of Osama bin Laden and allowing classified information about the raid to become public."

My opinion is BHO deserves mucho credit for green lighting the mission which, if things went south, could have been a military and political disaster. It was the only time he has shown some spine since he took office. His mistake has been in politicizing the event and not doing enough to squash the intelligence leakers in his administration.

http://www.cnn.com/2012/08/16/politics/former-seals-obama/index.html?hpt=hp_t2

Sal

Sal

The swiftboating has begun.

This one looks to have the potential for major blowback. Running ads reminding the electorate that Obama tracked and killed America's most wanted, might not be the smartest tactical move.

salinsky wrote:The swiftboating has begun.

This one looks to have the potential for major blowback. Running ads reminding the electorate that Obama tracked and killed America's most wanted, might not be the smartest tactical move.

Not the same but spin it any way you want. The Seal community (and the entire SF community) is concerned, and rightly so, about disclosure of their methods. And by the way, BHO did not personally "track and kill" OBL. That is the politicizing angle that diminishes the success of the mission and the credit he deserves for giving the go ahead.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

OBL had been dead for 10 years, welcome to Zionist Hollywood.

NaNook

NaNook

It's a shame the Doctor who was the point man got 33 years in prison. I wonder if he would vote for Obama?

NaNook wrote:It's a shame the Doctor who was the point man got 33 years in prison. I wonder if he would vote for Obama?

Doubtful after risking his and his families life and BHO throwing him under the bus then getting on national TV and spiking the football over and over and over. Yep, thats a good way to build trust in the humint community.

NaNook

NaNook

nochain wrote:
NaNook wrote:It's a shame the Doctor who was the point man got 33 years in prison. I wonder if he would vote for Obama?

Doubtful after risking his and his families life and BHO throwing him under the bus then getting on national TV and spiking the football over and over and over. Yep, thats a good way to build trust in the humint community.

Nochain, It was a very powerful video. Did you ever think Joe Biden would be your ally? Ya'll bees puttin usuns in chains.......what a mindless 1%er.

Markle

Markle

nochain wrote:"A web video featuring former special forces officers accuses President Barack Obama of taking too much credit for the killing of Osama bin Laden and allowing classified information about the raid to become public."

My opinion is BHO deserves mucho credit for green lighting the mission which, if things went south, could have been a military and political disaster. It was the only time he has shown some spine since he took office. His mistake has been in politicizing the event and not doing enough to squash the intelligence leakers in his administration.

He showed no spine. He is viewed around the world as weak. He turned down other plans on the same facility for months. It took him 16 hours to make the decision the last time and it was women in the White House who pushed him the last time.

nochain wrote:"A web video featuring former special forces officers accuses President Barack Obama of taking too much credit for the killing of Osama bin Laden and allowing classified information about the raid to become public."

OK.....take it back....this time the rhetoric of the COWH does FIT!...Justice for OBL...COWH you didn't do that...somebody else did!....Thank-you again to the US Military....

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Obama didn't kill Bin Laden, somebody else made that happen.

nochain wrote:
salinsky wrote:The swiftboating has begun.

Not the same but spin it any way you want. The Seal community (and the entire SF community) is concerned, and rightly so, about disclosure of their methods. And by the way, BHO did not personally "track and kill" OBL. That is the politicizing angle that diminishes the success of the mission and the credit he deserves for giving the go ahead.
In the article....wasn't it reported that the COWH used "I" and "Me" in the neighborhood of 28 times?....He's the only one that could make a good decision and ruin the success..

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum