Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

ATTENTION: The Ambassador Killed in Response to Obama bragging about killing Bin Laden

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

well hell... if y'all would believe the terrorist cover story that it was over a video... this is just as likely.

doesn't it piss any of you off that he lied to you for political purposes? btw... why didn't obama just put out a youtube video to apologize for the youtube video? why spend seventy grand in their countries?

Nekochan

Nekochan

Pkr, don't you know--all that matters is how much in taxes Romney paid 10 years ago.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

You people are really sick. I expect ridiculous, but this is beyond the pale. I can't believe you ignoramuses haven't seen the light yet. I don't care anymore.

Nekochan

Nekochan

Floridatexan wrote:
You people are really sick. I expect ridiculous, but this is beyond the pale. I can't believe you ignoramuses haven't seen the light yet. I don't care anymore.

LOL, coming from "Bush used the weather to bring down the WTC"!

2seaoat

Hannity was beating the war drum tonight.....and even Senator Diment was taken back and had to correct him. The who does not matter.....all that matters is the why...........Why is America being led to War? When Americans answer that question......we will then be able to take our country back.

Nekochan

Nekochan

Hannity gets on my nerves. He gets to focusing on one thing and won't let it drop. I rarely watch him and when I do, I can only stand him in small doses.

2seaoat wrote:Hannity was beating the war drum tonight.....and even Senator Diment was taken back and had to correct him. The who does not matter.....all that matters is the why...........Why is America being led to War? When Americans answer that question......we will then be able to take our country back.

There's no reason to spend so much of the taxpayers money on wars.. A drone has proven to be very effective numerous times.. We should just take out the leaders and leave the innocent civilians alone.. Shock-n-Awe in iraq Damn sure didn't get sadamm.. it just killed a bunch of civilians.. The only problem with that is the MIC's profits will drop..

PkrBum wrote:well hell... if y'all would believe the terrorist cover story that it was over a video... this is just as likely.

doesn't it piss any of you off that he lied to you for political purposes? btw... why didn't obama just put out a youtube video to apologize for the youtube video? why spend seventy grand in their countries?

You're losing it,Pkr. You're not out there in that remote Michigan house by yourself, are you? It's getting to you,Darlin.

Nekochan wrote:Hannity gets on my nerves. He gets to focusing on one thing and won't let it drop. I rarely watch him and when I do, I can only stand him in small doses.

Hannity was on binge tonight. I couldn't turn the channel fast enough he was raging so bad.

PkrBum wrote:well hell... if y'all would believe the terrorist cover story that it was over a video... this is just as likely.

well said.

i seen where you mentioned they were mad about obama bragging of killing osama. i bet that was it. what a better tribute to osama than to strike us back on 911....

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum