Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Michelle Obama hit a grand slam

+2
Sal
2seaoat
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Michelle Obama hit a grand slam Empty Michelle Obama hit a grand slam Mon Jul 25, 2016 9:46 pm

2seaoat

The best speech I have ever seen from a first lady in almost sixty years of my life. She blew the doors off that convention center. She focused on children.....there was no need to steal her speech.........she believed and lived it.

2Michelle Obama hit a grand slam Empty Re: Michelle Obama hit a grand slam Mon Jul 25, 2016 9:50 pm

Sal

Sal

She was fantastic ...

... Booker, Michelle, Warren ...

... what an amazing contrast to the shit show in Cleveland.

3Michelle Obama hit a grand slam Empty Re: Michelle Obama hit a grand slam Mon Jul 25, 2016 10:18 pm

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Hubby: "That woman has class."

4Michelle Obama hit a grand slam Empty Re: Michelle Obama hit a grand slam Mon Jul 25, 2016 10:43 pm

2seaoat

History will elevate this first lady to one of the best in our history. I heard tonight that her speech was so good that we will probably see it at the next Republican convention.

5Michelle Obama hit a grand slam Empty Re: Michelle Obama hit a grand slam Tue Jul 26, 2016 12:19 am

RealLindaL

2seaoat wrote:History will elevate this first lady to one of the best in our history.   I heard tonight that her speech was so good that we will probably see it at the next Republican convention.

Ha.  Good one.  I wondered before she started whether or not she might make a joke about that entire brouhaha.  It's to her credit that she didn't, I suppose, as it would've had no place in her serious presentation -- which speech I found astonishingly touching and riveting.  Unexpected tears flooded my eyes, and I noticed others in the convention hall were similarly affected.

I even had the passing thought that maybe there'd be another former first lady running for president some day....but no, I don't really think so.  I seriously doubt Michelle would want it.

6Michelle Obama hit a grand slam Empty Re: Michelle Obama hit a grand slam Tue Jul 26, 2016 1:27 am

VectorMan

VectorMan

Chuck Todd: Dem Convention ‘A Mess’ Worse Than Day 1 of GOP Convention

During MSNBC’s coverage of the Democratic National Convention on Monday, NBC’s “Meet the Press” host Chuck Todd said that the convention is “a mess” and worse than the RNC was on the first day.

Todd said of the DNC, “[T]his is a mess. This is messier — I was in Cleveland, first day. As messy as that looked, this is worse right now. I’m just telling you, it looks worse.”

Damn! You libtards look worse and worse every day. Every few hours, another nail in your collective coffins.

Being lackadaisical doesn't help your corrupt cause. You brought it on yourselves.

Now your puny heads can explode. On implode. Your choice. LOL

7Michelle Obama hit a grand slam Empty Re: Michelle Obama hit a grand slam Tue Jul 26, 2016 3:18 am

2seaoat

Vector Man and Mr. Markle........it must be getting tough. You were wrong four years ago.....you were wrong eight years ago, and you will be wrong in November, not because of a convention, a political party, or even ideas.......no because both of you are two scared little boys who are frightened to death that you have got old and are irrelevant. Michelle Obama has lived a blessed life or relevancy.

8Michelle Obama hit a grand slam Empty Re: Michelle Obama hit a grand slam Tue Jul 26, 2016 5:44 am

Telstar

Telstar

2seaoat wrote:Vector Man and Mr. Markle........it must be getting tough. You were wrong four years ago.....you were wrong eight years ago, and you will be wrong in November, not because of a convention, a political party, or even ideas.......no because both of you are two scared little boys who are frightened to death that you have got old and are irrelevant. Michelle Obama has lived a blessed life or relevancy.

She is one with the ages. I see a run in her future.

9Michelle Obama hit a grand slam Empty Re: Michelle Obama hit a grand slam Tue Jul 26, 2016 7:43 am

Sal

Sal

VectorMan wrote:
During MSNBC’s coverage of the Democratic National Convention on Monday, NBC’s “Meet the Press” host Chuck Todd said that the convention is “a mess” and worse than the RNC was on the first day.

Todd said of the DNC, “[T]his is a mess. This is messier — I was in Cleveland, first day. As messy as that looked, this is worse right now. I’m just telling you, it looks worse.”

Of course, this was before they started speaking.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum