Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Diane Feinstein Blasts CIA for Coverups, Intimidation

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

http://www.alternet.org/senator-launches-scathing-attack-cia-over-alleged-cover?akid=11586.129638.pEx3Ux&rd=1&src=newsletter968911&t=5#

This is a huge turnaround for Feinstein.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Yes the bitch used her office to make her and her husband filthy rich and she doesn't want to get caught.

I hope it gets taken seriously from what I've seen so far. I also want other incidents fully opened. tick tick tick

Yep the Dems are villains

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

PACEDOG#1 wrote:Yep the Dems are villains

SHE'S INVESTIGATING BUSH-ERA TORTURE AND COVERUP, which she has every right to do...and has found a damning memo from Panetta. Stay tuned, because something's about to blow.

http://www.thenation.com/blog/178792/senate-investigation-bush-era-torture-erupts-constitutional-crisis?utm_source=Sailthru&utm_medium=email&utm_term=email_nation&utm_campaign=Email%20Nation%20-%2020140311&newsletter=email_nation_tuesday#

Senate Investigation of Bush-Era Torture Erupts into Constitutional Crisis

"A gripping battle between the Central Intelligence Agency and the Senate Intelligence Committee broke into public view Tuesday morning, as Senator Dianne Feinstein openly accused the CIA of spying on congressional staffers as they investigated the agency’s illegal detention and interrogation programs under President George W. Bush.

Feinstein’s allegations raise grave questions about how the executive branch interprets constitutional separation of powers, along with raising serious concerns about the integrity of congressional oversight of US intelligence agencies. And lurking in the background is the country’s dirty history of torture following the September 11 terror attacks, which top officials—including those appointed by President Obama—seem determined to brush into the dustbin of history.

In a lengthy speech on the Senate floor Tuesday morning, which you can read here, Feinstein explained how the Senate Intelligence Committee, which she chairs, has come to believe that the CIA infiltrated Senate computers in order to see what investigators had learned about the Bush-era torture programs. She also described the removal of crucial documents from those computers by the CIA..."

I'd like to know many things about their activities. What were they doing in benghazi... were arms being moved?

I'm sick of subversive acts being sanctioned under the guise of national interest or security. They work for us.

One day Tom Hanks will star in a movie and
all the secrets will be made known, along
with money, at the expense of the four
who were killed. I strongly believe
it was an arms deal and the path of
least resistance in the big picture
was four lives.

Oil dictated decisions along with pacification
of dictators with their hands on dirty triggers...

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

PkrBum wrote:I'd like to know many things about their activities. What were they doing in benghazi... were arms being moved?

I'm sick of subversive acts being sanctioned under the guise of national interest or security. They work for us.

Benghazi.... Ambassador Stevens was killed and his body tortured. Not sure if the death or torture came first....why not investigate the Benghazi attack, torture and murder of our Ambassador and other diplomats?

I have a feeling she really doesn't care....she is doing whatever to keep herself out of the hot seat.

I get the feeling this is contrived in some way. It just seems forced... a pretense of conflict... a means to an end.

http://touch.latimes.com/#section/-1/article/p2p-79605471/

funny.....

snooping in on your stuff, good, snooping in on their stuff ..bad. LOL

Yep Dot so right

Markle

Markle

Floridatexan wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:Yep the Dems are villains

SHE'S INVESTIGATING BUSH-ERA TORTURE AND COVERUP, which she has every right to do...and has found a damning memo from Panetta.  Stay tuned, because something's about to blow.  

http://www.thenation.com/blog/178792/senate-investigation-bush-era-torture-erupts-constitutional-crisis?utm_source=Sailthru&utm_medium=email&utm_term=email_nation&utm_campaign=Email%20Nation%20-%2020140311&newsletter=email_nation_tuesday#

Senate Investigation of Bush-Era Torture Erupts into Constitutional Crisis

..."

PLEASE, come up with a source other than a Communist source that advocates violence in our streets. An opinion piece from Communists...I am less than UNDERWHELMED.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

I could care less whether you're underwhelmed. SUCK IT UP. Your ideology is dying. Your subterfuge is over.

KarlRove

KarlRove

Floridatexan wrote:
I could care less whether you're underwhelmed.  SUCK IT UP.  Your ideology is dying.  Your subterfuge is over.  

IS that why Obama's ratings are so low and you already lost one congressional race?

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

KarlRove wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:
I could care less whether you're underwhelmed.  SUCK IT UP.  Your ideology is dying.  Your subterfuge is over.  

IS that why Obama's ratings are so low and you already lost one congressional race?

A lot of money was poured into Florida against Alex Sink. In truth, I believe she should have gotten an earlier start, and I am not a huge fan. But you need to stop lying about what's happening in these races, because Citizens United gave a major advantage to the GOP. Why? Because the GOP completely represents the moneyed interests in this country. You can try for falst equivalency with the Dems, and it certainly is true that some Democrats are not on the same page as the President. But the GOP has tried to block every Obama appointee and every possible piece of legislation the President has supported, and I find that disgusting, as do many Americans...that they would allow the government to shut down over some partisan BS is beyond belief. That's why the GOP won't win in 2014 or 2016. Count on it.

Floridatexan wrote:
KarlRove wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:

A lot of money was poured into Florida against Alex Sink. In truth, I believe she should have gotten an earlier start, and I am not a huge fan. But you need to stop lying about what's happening in these races, because Citizens United gave a major advantage to the GOP. Why? Because the GOP completely represents the moneyed interests in this country. You can try for falst equivalency with the Dems, and it certainly is true that some Democrats are not on the same page as the President. But the GOP has tried to block every Obama appointee and every possible piece of legislation the President has supported, and I find that disgusting, as do many Americans...that they would allow the government to shut down over some partisan BS is beyond belief. That's why the GOP won't win in 2014 or 2016. Count on it.

Sink and democratic special interests spent much more that the right. Does it fill something in you to parrot talkingpoints?

http://www.slate.com/blogs/weigel/2014/03/12/florida_13_three_things_everyone_s_getting_wrong_about_the_republican_win.html

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum