Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Voter Intimidation/Fraud in Florida...and not on a Billboard!

+2
Floridatexan
Nekochan
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Nekochan

Nekochan

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/Feds-to-probe-possible-voter-fraud-in-Florida/-/1637132/17086510/-/5x9wgrz/-/index.html

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Nekochan wrote:http://www.clickorlando.com/news/Feds-to-probe-possible-voter-fraud-in-Florida/-/1637132/17086510/-/5x9wgrz/-/index.html

My guess is that this is the work of the RNC of Florida trying to cover their collective asses on the real electoral fraud scheme. Seems they made a big deal of firing Sproul, only he's still operating, both here and in other swing states. This type of activity would come under the heading, "everybody's doing it...blah, blah, blah."

stormwatch89

stormwatch89

Floridatexan wrote:
Nekochan wrote:http://www.clickorlando.com/news/Feds-to-probe-possible-voter-fraud-in-Florida/-/1637132/17086510/-/5x9wgrz/-/index.html

My guess is that this is the work of the RNC of Florida trying to cover their collective asses on the real electoral fraud scheme. Seems they made a big deal of firing Sproul, only he's still operating, both here and in other swing states. This type of activity would come under the heading, "everybody's doing it...blah, blah, blah."

Oh yeah, that makes sense:

Officials said the voters who have received the letters thus far are white, registered Republicans who consistently vote in elections.

Nekochan

Nekochan

Floridatexan wrote:

Thanks for that, FT. You are amusing.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

I try. It's just no surprise that this happened. Any trick in the book is AOK for the Florida RNC. Or haven't you noticed the corruption in your own party?

Nekochan

Nekochan

Floridatexan wrote:
I try. It's just no surprise that this happened. Any trick in the book is AOK for the Florida RNC. Or haven't you noticed the corruption in your own party?

There is corruption in both parties but only extremists like you will try to turn voter fraud in your own party into being voter fraud in the other party. Rolling Eyes

What I want to know is how these people or person got a hold of voter information. They specifically targeted white republicans who have a record of voting. So whoever did this has access to government databases.

Nekochan

Nekochan

Exactly. Sounds like someone who works in the elections department and has access to those records.

Nekochan wrote:Exactly. Sounds like someone who works in the elections department and has access to those records.

I hope they find out and some jail time is given. These letters were al over fl, even down here. Fortunatly most republicans are not stupid enough to fall for it. But it does show the desperation of the dems if you look all over the country with many things going on.

VectorMan

VectorMan

Liberal panic and desperation. It's palpable.

Mr. Obama is a loser.

Wait and see all the people that come out to vote AGAINST Barry.

You'll see!

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

VectorMan wrote:Liberal panic and desperation. It's palpable.

Mr. Obama is a loser.

Wait and see all the people that come out to vote AGAINST Barry.

You'll see!

You said that right, vote against Obama, not for mittens. I saw a vehicle in a store parking lot today with the following set of window decals, sorry wing nuts I don't know where this white guy got them but I'm sure you can Google it and find out. Here's what it said, pathetic as it was it reflected his feelings if however inaccurate the statements:

Pro-life, pro-God, pro-gun, Anti-Obama. (with appropriate symbols for each one. The only thing missing was a KKK symbol for the last proclamation. Instead it showed the Obama campaign symbol with a line through it, guess he couldn't find what he really wanted.

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

Rogue wrote:

What I want to know is how these people or person got a hold of voter information. They specifically targeted white republicans who have a record of voting. So whoever did this has access to government databases.

For a small fee anyone can buy voter records from the Supervisor of Elections office. They come on a CD which will show names, addresses, party affiliation, last time voted, age, race, phone number, etc. It is a public record. No inside conspiracy required.

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

Just to clarify once again things like this fraudulent mailing, attempts to enter voter registration forms for non-existent people, billboards threatening jail time for trying to vote when you're not legal to do so, etc. are not technically voter fraud but are attempts to manipulate the voting public.

In the case of turning in bogus registration forms, that doesn't even rise to at attempt to manipulate voters because Mickey Mouse will never cast a vote. That particular maneuver is solely an attempt to get paid for turning in another form.

What's the one thing a person would have to do prior to committing voter fraud?

othershoe1030 wrote:
Rogue wrote:

For a small fee anyone can buy voter records from the Supervisor of Elections office. They come on a CD which will show names, addresses, party affiliation, last time voted, age, race, phone number, etc. It is a public record. No inside conspiracy required.

Thats surprising.

since votes and your information is going into a government data system, i was not aware the GOV could sell your information. Can you provide a link. Im very interested in this.

Thanks

Floridatexan wrote:

What an idiot. Of course the RNC would send letters to Republicans to scare them away from polls. Yep, that makes sense - moron.

I also heard the RNC in Miami snuck into Hilda Brockers (an elderly Democrat) house and poured water on her bathroom floor hoping she would slip and break a hip to keep her away from the polls.

You are pitiful.

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

There is no link to specifically access this information. You have to call the supervisor of elections office and request the data you are interested in.

I just talked to Jo at the S of E for Santa Rosa County. Anyone can request this information. It is not a matter of "selling your information" but of access to public records.

If someone decides to ask for this information it costs $5 to cover the cost of the CD and the time (I guess) it takes them to download the data. You have to be very specific about what you want but generally this would include name, address (no phone numbers), date of birth, gender, party affiliation, etc.

When volunteering for the Obama campaign, both in '08 and '12 we used our own software. The data you get from the S of E is a text file so it has to be imported into a spread sheet or word processing program, etc.. People get this data if they want to do statistical research for example or do neighborhood canvassing for example. Once the data is imported into your software you can, of course sort it to suit your particular needs.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

nochain wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:

What an idiot. Of course the RNC would send letters to Republicans to scare them away from polls. Yep, that makes sense - moron.

I also heard the RNC in Miami snuck into Hilda Brockers (an elderly Democrat) house and poured water on her bathroom floor hoping she would slip and break a hip to keep her away from the polls.

You are pitiful.

No, but they would send out fake letters trying to make it appear that Florida Democrats are committing voter fraud, when in fact the Florida Repubs just got caught throwing away voter registrations in Florida. They're covering their tracks...trying to deflect the blame.

[quote="Floridatexan"]
nochain wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:

No, but they would send out fake letters trying to make it appear that Florida Democrats are committing voter fraud, when in fact the Florida Repubs just got caught throwing away voter registrations in Florida. They're covering their tracks...trying to deflect the blame.

You really need to get rid of the tin foil hat.

no stress

no stress

Floridatexan wrote:
nochain wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:

You are pitiful.

Voter Intimidation/Fraud in Florida...and not on a Billboard! Conspi13

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum