Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Thank you seaoat.

4 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Thank you seaoat. Empty Thank you seaoat. 2/22/2014, 12:04 am

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Where would Sherlock Holmes have gotten to without his Moriarty...

Last edited by TEOTWAWKI on 2/22/2014, 12:30 am; edited 1 time in total

2Thank you seaoat. Empty Re: Thank you seaoat. 2/22/2014, 12:08 am

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Teo,  this stuff is out of character for the Teo we all thought we knew and love.
The Teo I thought I knew,  would never do like I did with Chrissy and lose my cool and say the stuff I said when I did.
After I did that,  I always had you to look up to because you didn't lose your cool and let people get you so pissed that you did that.  And I admired that and looked up to you for it.
Now I don't have that same person to look up to anymore.  So go back to being the old Teo and stop doing it.

3Thank you seaoat. Empty Re: Thank you seaoat. 2/22/2014, 12:15 am

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Thanks Bob I bow to your logic..I am a most wonderful person and dogging seaoat is beneath me...

4Thank you seaoat. Empty Re: Thank you seaoat. 2/22/2014, 12:43 am

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

TEOTWAWKI wrote:Thanks Bob I bow to your logic..I am a most wonderful person and dogging seaoat is beneath me...

You are exactly that.

5Thank you seaoat. Empty Re: Thank you seaoat. 2/22/2014, 5:50 am

2seaoat

What did I miss.......

6Thank you seaoat. Empty Re: Thank you seaoat. 2/22/2014, 6:05 am

Teo went to lunch w/ Stormwatch and they talked about you. You didn't miss anything.

7Thank you seaoat. Empty Re: Thank you seaoat. 2/22/2014, 6:13 am

2seaoat

Teo went to lunch w/ Stormwatch and they talked about you. You didn't miss anything.

I am glad I am bringing people together.

8Thank you seaoat. Empty Re: Thank you seaoat. 2/22/2014, 12:09 pm

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Sorry Dreams there's more than one lady on this board. I like Stormy but I have yet to meet her....nice try. PS her identity is no ones business.

9Thank you seaoat. Empty Re: Thank you seaoat. 2/22/2014, 4:12 pm

I don't care who you went to lunch with. The question is why did you bring it up if it's no one's business?

10Thank you seaoat. Empty Re: Thank you seaoat. 2/22/2014, 4:37 pm

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

I might not have made a new friend if  it wasn't for seaoat just showing gratitude.

11Thank you seaoat. Empty Re: Thank you seaoat. 2/22/2014, 5:13 pm

TEOTWAWKI wrote:I might not have made a new friend if  it wasn't for seaoat just showing gratitude.

Oh, I see.

12Thank you seaoat. Empty Re: Thank you seaoat. 2/22/2014, 5:19 pm

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Yes sometimes things work out better than you expect.  She did say I don't look like my videos show me. Wonder why ?

13Thank you seaoat. Empty Re: Thank you seaoat. 2/23/2014, 6:25 pm

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Everything you say is true seaoat had a lunch date and a movie and in the movie a guy without a gun beat up and killed a guy 3 times his size that had a gun.  We both looked at each other and said seaoat could have done that. LOL

14Thank you seaoat. Empty Re: Thank you seaoat. 2/23/2014, 6:34 pm

TEOTWAWKI wrote:Everything you say is true seaoat had a lunch date and a movie and in the movie a guy without a gun beat up and killed a guy 3 times his size that had a gun.  We both looked at each other and said seaoat could have done that. LOL

The cryptic code of your love life is not fully coming in major tom.

If you want to exposé it,

I don't think anyone will have hard feelings. im sure the room will be happy for you.

I know I am.

15Thank you seaoat. Empty Re: Thank you seaoat. 2/23/2014, 6:40 pm

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

It isn't a love life she's a very sweet lady but she has a real boyfriend I am just a forum friend. It would be like going out with you Chrissy I would respect your girlfriend and treat you as a buddy.  We set the rules right up front.

16Thank you seaoat. Empty Re: Thank you seaoat. 2/23/2014, 6:43 pm

Lisa12

Teo's a great guy and a lot of fun! Didn't show his nazi side at all  Shocked 

17Thank you seaoat. Empty Re: Thank you seaoat. 2/23/2014, 6:53 pm

TEOTWAWKI wrote:It isn't a love life she's a very sweet lady but she has a real boyfriend I am just a forum friend. It would be like going out with you Chrissy I would respect your girlfriend and treat you as a buddy.  We set the rules right up front.

sorry to hear this. I was sorta hopin you had found a play mate.

and LOL, please don't delude yourself of what it would be like going out with me. You think you know me and I love you as a friend, but I am a conqueror.

I know myself too well. so does my lover, hence I am kept in my cage where it is safe. growls... lol

Thank you seaoat. Amazon10

Now go get that girl. Life is short.

18Thank you seaoat. Empty Re: Thank you seaoat. 2/23/2014, 7:53 pm

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Lisa12 wrote:Teo's a great guy and a lot of fun!  Didn't show his nazi side at all  Shocked 
Thank you Lisa12. I appreciate your kind words. I have really enjoyed leaving my man cave to hang out with such a lovely and intelligent woman.

19Thank you seaoat. Empty Re: Thank you seaoat. 2/23/2014, 8:18 pm

Very Happy 

20Thank you seaoat. Empty Re: Thank you seaoat. 2/23/2014, 8:23 pm

Lisa12

Looking forward to next time Smile

21Thank you seaoat. Empty Re: Thank you seaoat. 2/23/2014, 8:58 pm

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Lisa12 wrote:Looking forward to next time Smile
Lisa12 you know the old saying Bout the third date......it's the big one..... Yup might be karaoke. LOL

22Thank you seaoat. Empty Re: Thank you seaoat. 2/23/2014, 9:09 pm

Lisa12

Lol! I am putting in my request for Foo Fighters. You can cover Dave Grohl, right?

23Thank you seaoat. Empty Re: Thank you seaoat. 2/23/2014, 9:42 pm

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Lisa12 wrote:Lol!  I am putting in my request for Foo Fighters.  You can cover Dave Grohl, right?

Oh I forgot you mentioned you are a rocker...I would be also if I had a front porch...One of these things are not like the other...

24Thank you seaoat. Empty Re: Thank you seaoat. 2/23/2014, 10:27 pm

Lisa12

Hahaha!  Fine, I guess I can adjust my musical taste for a night  Smile

25Thank you seaoat. Empty Re: Thank you seaoat. 2/28/2014, 6:28 pm

Get some Teo!!!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum