Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

do not text in a movie.....you may get shot

+8
cool1
Ghost Rider
Wordslinger
Hospital Bob
TEOTWAWKI
Joanimaroni
Sal
2seaoat
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Sal

Sal

Chrissy wrote:
Its no surprise though, after all you live in Tampa. LOL

Actually, I don't. 

I live south of Tampa, almost directly east of St. Pete. 

There are more horses and cows than people where I live. 

lol

I do, however, spend a lot of time in Tampa, and I visit Manhattan and downtown Chicago at least once a year. 

And, you remain a rube. 

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Sal wrote:
Chrissy wrote:
Its no surprise though, after all you live in Tampa. LOL

Actually, I don't. 

There are more horses and cows than people where I live. 

lol

I do, however, spend a lot of time in Tampa, and I visit Manhattan and downtown Chicago at least once a year

And, you remain a rube. 

What are you a drug runner ?

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Sal wrote:

There are more cows and horses than people where I live 

That would be somewhere near Apollo Beach or Ruskin.  Am I close?

Have you ever been on the Cracker Trail (Hgwy 64 going east from I-75 at about Bradenton). Especially the last week of February when you can see the Cracker Trail Drive (hundreds of people using horses to go from one side of the state to the other).

no stress

no stress

The Dude wrote:
Gunz wrote:LEOSA allows retired officers to carry their weapons in prohibited zones and property with no weapons allowed signs.

I believe he went back out of the theatre  and then returned
with a gun which should make this premeditated. Of course more testimony will be coming.

I find it incredible that someone would live in such fear they would choose to carry a firearm and not be able to look another person in the eye, have a lack of social interaction that may have a disagreement involved, because they don't trust themselves not to shoot an unarmed person. It is really rather a tragic choice of living life  Crying or Very sad
not sure where you're from but this is one of the poorest counties in Florida. Drug and gang infested and if you haven't noticed, the general publics civility has greatly diminished in the last 15 years. I keep my weapon like you keep your fire extinguisher. I dont want the situation to arise that I'll need it but I'm glad its there if it does.

Sal

Sal

Bob wrote:
Sal wrote:

There are more cows and horses than people where I live 

That would be somewhere near Apollo Beach or Ruskin.  Am I close?

Close. They're neighbors.

Have you ever been on the Cracker Trail (Hgwy 64 going east from I-75 at about Bradenton).  Especially the last week of February when you can see the Cracker Trail Drive (hundreds of people using horses to go from one side of the state to the other).

I've been on that road plenty of times, although I've only seen the Drive on TV.

boards of FL

boards of FL

On my way home from work yesterday I was going through various radio stations and decided to check in on the local, super-nut-job-conservative WEBY. The host and a caller were justifying the lethal use of force in this case.

"You have to consider the fact that the shooter was elderly and considerably smaller than the other guy. It's, like, Tom Cruise standing next to Shaq, basically. He could totally feel threatened."

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

Chrissy wrote:
Ghost Rider wrote:
Chrissy wrote:Tampa is a shit hole. full of muslims and peep shows. Id rather live in California and trust me, that's saying a LOT.

I beg to differ with you Chrissy. When I was in the Army I was stationed with the USCENTCOM at MacDill AFB. Besides the two tours to Germany that was the best assignment I had in all my 26 years of service. I had some wonderful times in Tampa. I owned a home in Temple Terrace.

I don't say it lightly. My gf was born there.  Neutral 

when is the last time you were there? I was there about 2 weeks ago.

sure, you can drive by and ignore all the shit that's there maybe for a day, and even that would be almost impossible. actually on second thought, na, you couldn't ignore it. its a shit hole. sorry... its also a shame. some of the scenery around there is nice.

it seems all the nice places always get over populated then trashed. do pcola a favor, stay small.

Actually it has been about 2 years since I've made it to Tampa. Tampa should not get all the negative publicity. This movie theater killing happened in Wesley Chapel, a little bedroom community about 30 miles north of Tampa. The only place I shied away from was Ibor City. I cannot put mu finger on it, but there was something about Ibor that gave me the jitters.

Sal

Sal

Ghost Rider wrote:
The only place I shied away from was Ibor City. I cannot put mu finger on it, but there was something about Ibor that gave me the jitters.

It was prolly just the drag queens.

lol

Actually, Ybor City is great during the day.

Really good restaurants (the original Columbia, Carmine's, Bernini, and more), some great hand-rolled cigar shops, and a nice farmer's market on Saturday mornings.

It does get pretty weird at night tho.

I don't go after sunset or when they're having their infamous parades.

I'm too old for that.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

A friend called from Hawaii yesterday. She was at a beach where since gay marriage was approved in Hawaii is now predominately gay. It's a beautiful beach but while she was talking she said the two men in speedoes in front of her were penis kissing...imagine that ...on second thought...no.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum