Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Paul Ryan to be Romney's VP

5 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Paul Ryan to be Romney's VP - Page 2 Empty Re: Paul Ryan to be Romney's VP 8/11/2012, 12:35 pm

Nekochan

Nekochan

Someone is wearing out the dislike button this morning.

27Paul Ryan to be Romney's VP - Page 2 Empty Re: Paul Ryan to be Romney's VP 8/11/2012, 12:42 pm

Nekochan wrote:Someone is wearing out the dislike button this morning.

yeah, I hope they get a bad case of herpies soon from sucking thier own ass.

28Paul Ryan to be Romney's VP - Page 2 Empty Re: Paul Ryan to be Romney's VP 8/11/2012, 12:50 pm

Nekochan

Nekochan

Ryan on Obamacare:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zPxMZ1WdINs

29Paul Ryan to be Romney's VP - Page 2 Empty Re: Paul Ryan to be Romney's VP 8/11/2012, 12:58 pm

Nekochan

Nekochan

I think it's childish to "dislike" someone without posting your position and opinion on what they said that you dislike. I've yet to dislike someone on here, but if/when I do, I will at least express my dislike for what they said in a post instead of sneakily disliking them.

30Paul Ryan to be Romney's VP - Page 2 Empty Re: Paul Ryan to be Romney's VP 8/11/2012, 12:59 pm

Nekochan wrote:I think it's childish to "dislike" someone without posting your position and opinion on what they said that you dislike. I've yet to dislike someone on here, but if/when I do, I will at least express my dislike for what they said in a post instead of sneakily disliking them.

Neko, I believe that this rating system is more about personalities than it is about the content of a post.

31Paul Ryan to be Romney's VP - Page 2 Empty Re: Paul Ryan to be Romney's VP 8/11/2012, 1:03 pm

Nekochan

Nekochan

Ghost_Rider1 wrote:
Nekochan wrote:I think it's childish to "dislike" someone without posting your position and opinion on what they said that you dislike. I've yet to dislike someone on here, but if/when I do, I will at least express my dislike for what they said in a post instead of sneakily disliking them.

Neko, I believe that this rating system is more about personalities than it is about the content of a post.
I think it should be reserved for truly hateful or ugly posts. Truly tolerant and open minded people won't push the dislike button on someone just because that poster expresses a different opinion about something.

Last edited by Nekochan on 8/11/2012, 1:04 pm; edited 1 time in total

32Paul Ryan to be Romney's VP - Page 2 Empty Re: Paul Ryan to be Romney's VP 8/11/2012, 1:04 pm

Ghost_Rider1 wrote:

must be. all the non confrontational topics I have posted mean nothing.

people dont really like interesting stuff anyway, they just like party politics and Im on the wrong side of that when I speak up.

no problems though. It doesnt take away the fact I am still the queen queen

33Paul Ryan to be Romney's VP - Page 2 Empty Re: Paul Ryan to be Romney's VP 8/11/2012, 1:13 pm

Nekochan

Nekochan

Well, it doesn't really matter if people play with pushing the buttons. It doesn't matter if any of us are up 100 points or down 100 points. I just personally think if you dislike someone's post, you should explain yourself. That's just my opinion of the way a civil forum should be.

But this election DOES MATTER!!

34Paul Ryan to be Romney's VP - Page 2 Empty Re: Paul Ryan to be Romney's VP 8/11/2012, 1:14 pm

Exactly.You can see the posters who did that to a few while allowing others to post negative comments and increasing their score.They don't like it when it's done to them.

35Paul Ryan to be Romney's VP - Page 2 Empty Re: Paul Ryan to be Romney's VP 8/11/2012, 1:16 pm

skankymoranky wrote:

Exactly.You can see the posters who did that to a few while allowing others to post negative comments and increasing their score.They don't like it when it's done to them.

I havnt done it.

Ive only given 11 neg votes to those post that actually deserve it.

but thats ok. I dont expect much from people here.

36Paul Ryan to be Romney's VP - Page 2 Empty Re: Paul Ryan to be Romney's VP 8/11/2012, 1:18 pm

Nekochan

Nekochan

I guess some people get their entertainment from pushing buttons.

37Paul Ryan to be Romney's VP - Page 2 Empty Re: Paul Ryan to be Romney's VP 8/11/2012, 1:20 pm

Nekochan wrote:I guess some people get their entertainment from pushing buttons.

boards is doing it, he has taken my voting rights away from me.

38Paul Ryan to be Romney's VP - Page 2 Empty Re: Paul Ryan to be Romney's VP 8/11/2012, 1:23 pm

It would be better if the plus/minus were added to the post and not the person. Kinda like the like button on FB.

39Paul Ryan to be Romney's VP - Page 2 Empty Re: Paul Ryan to be Romney's VP 8/11/2012, 1:53 pm

boards has removed my capability to vote, as he must have with others when he started this drama.

I am to be punished now for what others have done and he has set the record straight by voting me neg hundreds of times.

its the liberal way of doing things ya know.

good thing I didnt abuse the system or I would have myself to blame.

40Paul Ryan to be Romney's VP - Page 2 Empty Re: Paul Ryan to be Romney's VP 8/11/2012, 1:59 pm

VectorMan

VectorMan

I hardly even look at the reputation scores. I see the name and avatar, some times when it was posted and the comment. Age and location isn't really important either. But, that's just me. Very Happy

41Paul Ryan to be Romney's VP - Page 2 Empty Re: Paul Ryan to be Romney's VP 8/11/2012, 3:07 pm

VectorMan wrote:I hardly even look at the reputation scores. I see the name and avatar, some times when it was posted and the comment. Age and location isn't really important either. But, that's just me. Very Happy

thats a good thing.

since the powers that be manipulate it anyway.

I would have given you a plus for that, but I cant anymore.

maybe the CIA took that away from me LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum