Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Paul Ryan to be Romney's VP

5 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Paul Ryan to be Romney's VP Empty Paul Ryan to be Romney's VP 8/11/2012, 7:26 am

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012/08/11/romney-has-picked-paul-ryan-as-running-mate-republican-sources/

He just tossed the election Neutral

The powers that be have spoken.

2Paul Ryan to be Romney's VP Empty Re: Paul Ryan to be Romney's VP 8/11/2012, 7:37 am

You will accept the NWO.

Listen.

3Paul Ryan to be Romney's VP Empty Re: Paul Ryan to be Romney's VP 8/11/2012, 8:16 am

Sal

Sal

BWAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Paul Ryan to be Romney's VP Romney_ryan

4Paul Ryan to be Romney's VP Empty Re: Paul Ryan to be Romney's VP 8/11/2012, 8:22 am

Sal

Sal

The Ryan budget plan polls so badly that Dems couldn't run against it because people found it impossible to believe that something so awful was real. It's real now, baby. For the next 90 days, Dems can not only talk about Willard's tax returns, they can also talk about Ryan's plan to voucherize Medicare and hand every senior a bill for $6,000. Say goodbye to FLA, Repukes. This pick will turn the election into a total rout.

Thanks, Willard!

Paul Ryan to be Romney's VP Bozo-and-Chuckles

Last edited by salinsky on 8/11/2012, 8:45 am; edited 1 time in total

5Paul Ryan to be Romney's VP Empty Re: Paul Ryan to be Romney's VP 8/11/2012, 8:27 am

I knew you guys would rejoice at your ill handed gift of this.

I'm not sure how any of you can be so happy that obama will probaly get another 4 years considering how aweful he's done with the last. But I know you are.

I'll just let it ride as there is nothing I can do about it. But try to prepare my family for the more devistaiton coming to America best as I can.

I doubt I post alot on this thread, I only posted it because it was big news. as politics has lost its flavor for me.

I will vote for ron paul now, knowing I am throwing nothing away that was already not thrown away.At least I will have my dignity.

6Paul Ryan to be Romney's VP Empty Re: Paul Ryan to be Romney's VP 8/11/2012, 10:23 am

Glad to see you and I are on the same page Chrissy. When all the talk about who Romney would chose as his running mate and Ryan was talked about as a finalists, I told my wife that if he was to pick Ryan that his presidential bid would be lost. It was on shaky ground already and this choice just drove the last nail into the coffin. Ryan is the albatross around Romney's neck that Palin was to McCain in 2008. I have never been a real big Romney fan, but until today I was hoping that we could at least rid ourselves of the current disaster that is residing in the White House.

Oh well another 4 years of record unemployment, record deficit and recession, but looking on the bright side, I will survive.

7Paul Ryan to be Romney's VP Empty Re: Paul Ryan to be Romney's VP 8/11/2012, 10:25 am

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

RON PAUL 2012

8Paul Ryan to be Romney's VP Empty Re: Paul Ryan to be Romney's VP 8/11/2012, 10:40 am

Ghost_Rider1 wrote:Glad to see you and I are on the same page Chrissy. When all the talk about who Romney would chose as his running mate and Ryan was talked about as a finalists, I told my wife that if he was to pick Ryan that his presidential bid would be lost. It was on shaky ground already and this choice just drove the last nail into the coffin. Ryan is the albatross around Romney's neck that Palin was to McCain in 2008. I have never been a real big Romney fan, but until today I was hoping that we could at least rid ourselves of the current disaster that is residing in the White House.

Oh well another 4 years of record unemployment, record deficit and recession, but looking on the bright side, I will survive.

well Ive been a fan of rons for a while now and you know ive never been a big fan of romeny. I did want to get rid of obama as he has proven a disaster. and any hope was better than none.

I guess they think they want to get the buget under control and I respect that, but people are not ready for hard cuts and anyone messing with thier medicare at a obvious level. I mean obama is messing with medicare but he is doing it underhandly.

so with that knowledge, no one is going to escape having healthcare ruined or tampered with, no matter who wins. Romney and ryan woudl probaly be better for the economy that another obama, no doubt, but this team is not electible in the current climate im afraid.

What I could only dream of is a miracle hwere the oddest couple ever in history tagged teamed a ron paul and newt that unfolded with some kind of impossible turnout that romeny did not get the nomination.

oh, and I may not survive another 4 years of obama with this current trend with health care regulations. Its making the enviroment out here extremly difficult to compete. organizations are now looking to younger people without experiance who will work for cheap. I mean I have a very good paying position now and no reason to not be able to keep it unless more regulations come down the pipe line for private pratices, because I am in private pratice now, not at a hospital. if that happens I can go to a hospital as I have a lot of experiance and I am well known for cost cutting while keeping good pratices in patient care. but it would most likly mean a pay cut and even more hours.

bottoms up!

9Paul Ryan to be Romney's VP Empty Re: Paul Ryan to be Romney's VP 8/11/2012, 11:06 am

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

I wonder how Markle will react to this news?

Have you noticed that Paul Ryan has eyes that are almost 100% pupil? I mean they are black like he is really an alien or something.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

10Paul Ryan to be Romney's VP Empty Re: Paul Ryan to be Romney's VP 8/11/2012, 11:24 am

Dr.Paul's ideas and cuts would be and are much less popular than Ryans... but cuts will be made at some point... it's really just a question as to whether we decide what they are or they will be dictated to us as terms of our debt. popularity is of little importance in the stark reality.

11Paul Ryan to be Romney's VP Empty Re: Paul Ryan to be Romney's VP 8/11/2012, 11:31 am

PkrBum wrote:Dr.Paul's ideas and cuts would be and are much less popular than Ryans... but cuts will be made at some point... it's really just a question as to whether we decide what they are or they will be dictated to us as terms of our debt. popularity is of little importance in the stark reality.

yes rons cuts are just as drastic. One BIG difference.

he wouldnt be sending money overseas on all these costly projects and wars.

12Paul Ryan to be Romney's VP Empty Re: Paul Ryan to be Romney's VP 8/11/2012, 11:38 am

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

*Secret_Angel* wrote:
PkrBum wrote:Dr.Paul's ideas and cuts would be and are much less popular than Ryans... but cuts will be made at some point... it's really just a question as to whether we decide what they are or they will be dictated to us as terms of our debt. popularity is of little importance in the stark reality.

yes rons cuts are just as drastic. One BIG difference.

he wouldnt be sending money overseas on all these costly projects and wars.

BINGO ! WE HAVE A WINNER !

13Paul Ryan to be Romney's VP Empty Re: Paul Ryan to be Romney's VP 8/11/2012, 11:50 am

Nekochan

Nekochan

I don't know how Romney/Ryan will do but I know one thing -- Ron Paul has ZERO chance! You Paul supporters are like Seaoat is about Gingrich....living in la la land.

14Paul Ryan to be Romney's VP Empty Re: Paul Ryan to be Romney's VP 8/11/2012, 11:56 am

Nekochan wrote:I don't know how Romney/Ryan will do but I know one thing -- Ron Paul has ZERO chance! You Paul supporters are like Seaoat is about Gingrich....living in la la land.

I don't think anyone here is deluded that Dr.Paul will ever be the potus... certainly not after the concerted effort from the media and both parties. we aren't free minded enough as a populace to make grown up decisions.

15Paul Ryan to be Romney's VP Empty Re: Paul Ryan to be Romney's VP 8/11/2012, 11:59 am

Nekochan

Nekochan

I don't know, Pkr, I think some Paul supporters think that the skies will open and a miracle will happen at the convention, or something.
What's the point in voting for a known loser?

16Paul Ryan to be Romney's VP Empty Re: Paul Ryan to be Romney's VP 8/11/2012, 12:03 pm

Nekochan wrote:I don't know, Pkr, I think some Paul supporters think that the skies will open and a miracle will happen at the convention, or something.

Now with Ryan as a running mate we can also include Romney in that "known loser" category. Ryan is not very well received by both Democrats and Republicans alike.

17Paul Ryan to be Romney's VP Empty Re: Paul Ryan to be Romney's VP 8/11/2012, 12:04 pm

Nekochan wrote:I don't know, Pkr, I think some Paul supporters think that the skies will open and a miracle will happen at the convention, or something.

people voted for obama didnt they LOL

18Paul Ryan to be Romney's VP Empty Re: Paul Ryan to be Romney's VP 8/11/2012, 12:10 pm

I'm having some trouble reconciling that... still thinking.

19Paul Ryan to be Romney's VP Empty Re: Paul Ryan to be Romney's VP 8/11/2012, 12:12 pm

VectorMan

VectorMan

Better than 4 more years of the current liar-in-chief and his cronies. Screw Obama and the horse he road in on. People are sick of the sorry SOB and will come out to vote AGAINST his dumbass, even if the other choice is an old rusty tin can.

20Paul Ryan to be Romney's VP Empty Re: Paul Ryan to be Romney's VP 8/11/2012, 12:13 pm

VectorMan wrote:Better than 4 more years of the current liar-in-chief and his cronies. Screw Obama and the horse he road in on. People are sick of the sorry SOB and will come out to vote AGAINST his dumbass, even if the other choice is an old rusty tin can.

TRUE!

21Paul Ryan to be Romney's VP Empty Re: Paul Ryan to be Romney's VP 8/11/2012, 12:14 pm

Nekochan

Nekochan

Well, when people voted for Obama, they weren't throwing their vote away, cause he's our president, like it or not. The choice is between Obama/Biden and Romney/Ryan and any other vote and you're just throwing your vote away. I guess if you're going to vote for Paul on "principle" then you'll have your principle next January but we'll all still have Obama.

22Paul Ryan to be Romney's VP Empty Re: Paul Ryan to be Romney's VP 8/11/2012, 12:24 pm

Nekochan wrote:Well, when people voted for Obama, they weren't throwing their vote away, cause he's our president, like it or not. The choice is between Obama/Biden and Romney/Ryan and any other vote and you're just throwing your vote away. I guess if you're going to vote for Paul on "principle" then you'll have your principle next January but we'll all still have Obama.

neko,

romney tossed the election with this pick. He knew it. had to.

people are stupid. they wont look at cuts as good, all they care about what is going to be in thier pocket. obama is cutting hell loose but he is doing it under the radar where the stupid people cant see it.

romney made the mistake of over estimating the public or perhaps he thinks too much like the left in that people only vote on party line.

Im really pissed off about this right now.

and i cant see how this is going to become a positive for voters to want to get rid of obama because they all htink he is going to give them free good healthcare with no cuts. you know LIES

its not that I dont understand that cuts need to be made and they will be, its that I think the public wont get it. and they wont imho

23Paul Ryan to be Romney's VP Empty Re: Paul Ryan to be Romney's VP 8/11/2012, 12:28 pm

I voted for Ron but this time I'm voting for obama.
romney would screw this country worse than shrub.
95% of us will pay higher taxes while he and his ilk will benefit.
I think the ABO crowd would even vote for satan.

24Paul Ryan to be Romney's VP Empty Re: Paul Ryan to be Romney's VP 8/11/2012, 12:29 pm

Nekochan

Nekochan

I don't for a minute believe that Romney did this intentionally to toss the election.
I worry that the 50% who pay zero income taxes and get freebies from the government will get out and vote for Obama but I'm not about to just give up by not voting or voting for someone who has no chance.

25Paul Ryan to be Romney's VP Empty Re: Paul Ryan to be Romney's VP 8/11/2012, 12:34 pm

Nekochan wrote:I don't for a minute believe that Romney did this intentionally to toss the election.
I worry that the 50% who pay zero income taxes and get freebies from the government will get out and vote for Obama but I'm not about to just give up by not voting or voting for someone who has no chance.

your right.

Im just really mad

because I dont know if I can take another 4 years of obama and his disastrous plans for healthcare and i really needed some hope that would end.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum