Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

If you could suggest a New Years resolution for another forum member, which forum member and what resolution would it be?

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

In other words, how would you like to see any specific forum member change his or her ideas for the New Year. And what ideas would you want them to change?

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Well first we need to get this hay down to where the goats can get at it.
So we'll put it in poker terms for our friend seaoat.

In poker,  this is called "follow the queen" (no pun intended).
That's a 7 card poker game in which the queen is wild.  But whenever a queen is thrown up,  the card which follows that queen is also wild.

In other words,  it's like this.  The forum member now has a wild card and so do you (the queen).  But you can trump that forum member by "following the queen" with one or more new wild cards.
So go for it.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

I would like seaoat to have an epiphany that he was wrong when he supported Reagan and he's just as wrong supporting Hillary.....

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Chrissy wrote:You go first.  Very Happy 

I'm not good at this game. I'm a fence rider and we make terrible game players. This game is for those who have strong convictions.

Here's an example. I would want everybody here who believes in the "controlled demolition" to see the absurdity of that and stop believing it.
BUT, if that happened, that would take the fun out of the forum. I love arguing about the controlled demolition.

So, I'm torn. Like always. And no good for playing this game.

2seaoat

My wish for another forum members new years resolution is that Neko will have a wonderful Christmas in 2014 and she can tell me I am wrong a hundred times this year, and I will enjoy every single time.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Amen to that. Everything else takes a backseat to good health.
The longer we go the more that sinks in.

stormwatch89

stormwatch89

That was nice SO. I'll second or third those sentiments.

stormwatch89 wrote:That was nice SO.  I'll second or third those sentiments.

I think we ALL feel that way about Neko.

however, putting that here now kinda ruins the whole bob experiment o trying to get us to talk about each other lol

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

If you could suggest a New Years resolution for another forum member,  which forum member and what resolution would it be? Meanin10

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum