Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

A trivia question.

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1A trivia question. Empty A trivia question. 12/27/2013, 8:45 pm

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Who here recognizes the face in my avatar?

2A trivia question. Empty Re: A trivia question. 12/27/2013, 8:47 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Bob wrote:Who here recognizes the face in my avatar?
Bob, I thought it was you with a home perm and dye job.

3A trivia question. Empty Re: A trivia question. 12/27/2013, 9:00 pm

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

4A trivia question. Empty Re: A trivia question. 12/27/2013, 9:02 pm

David Schultz wrestler LOL You did not give me a chance to reply

5A trivia question. Empty Re: A trivia question. 12/27/2013, 9:07 pm

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

The reason Schultz is my avatar, is because he stars in two of the most entertaining pieces of video to have ever been created.
One is the youtube teo linked. And the other is this youtube.

During the whole 7 minute performance, he gives the audience only one subtle clue about what we're actually watching. See if you can recognize it.

6A trivia question. Empty Re: A trivia question. 12/27/2013, 9:39 pm

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

That's funny. I have been to a WWF wrestling match, and it was a blast.

I saw the Incredible Hulk Hogan wrestle the Macho Man, Randy Savage.  The finale was a steel cage match between Mr. Wonderful, Paul Orndorf, and Rowdy Roddy Piper. The year was 1985.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

7A trivia question. Empty Re: A trivia question. 12/27/2013, 9:43 pm

Bob wrote:The reason Schultz is my avatar,  is because he stars in two of the most entertaining pieces of video to have ever been created.
One is the youtube teo linked.  And the other is this youtube.

During the whole 7 minute performance,  he gives the audience only one subtle clue about what we're actually watching.  See if you can recognize it.

in 3 mins and seen why your wearing it. ASSHOLE!

8A trivia question. Empty Re: A trivia question. 12/27/2013, 9:47 pm

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:That's funny. I have been to a WWF wrestling match, and it was a blast.

I saw the Incredible Hulk Hogan wrestle the Macho Man, Randy Savage.  The finale was a steel cage match between Mr. Wonderful, Paul Orndorf, and Rowdy Roddy Piper. The year was 1985.

When I was in high school, they had weekly televised wrastlin matches at the Channel 3 studios.
One day, a group of us delinquents decided to go raise hell in the little audience bleachers set beside the ring.
At one point, I stood up and started screaming every insult and profanity in the book at one of the wrastlers. And where I made my mistake was I figured there was an invisible force field between the ring and the spectators. So I kept standing up and kept screaming at the wrastler.
Finally he had enough and came out of the ring and started walking over others in the stands to get to me.
And I scrambled over the top of the bleachers and jumped and kept on runnin. While friends I'd told to watch it were seeing it on tv.

That one day, I had the privilege to become part of the greatest show on earth. lol

9A trivia question. Empty Re: A trivia question. 12/27/2013, 11:46 pm

My Brother and I were huge fans of the ECW.  We had ringside seats for one of their last matches at the old auditorium.   Sandman was so drunk he could not even wrestle.  LOL  Best damn show I have ever seen.  And yes we used to go the  matches at WEAR.  Lots of great stories....Sandman at 11:45

10A trivia question. Empty Re: A trivia question. 12/28/2013, 2:42 am

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

The match I went to was at the arena where the LA Lakers played. I went with my BIL, in December 1985, just before I deployed to Okinawa with my squadron for 6 months. We were three rows up, and you could hear the chops when they hit each other. It was a lot of fun. And, the cool part was watching the previews on TV in the weeks before where the wrestlers were taunting each other in anticipation for for the big match in LA.

Somehow, a folding steel chair ended up in the steel cage with Orndorf and Piper, and they started hitting each other with it. I later saw video of that match, and Piper had his forehead split open from being conked in the head with that steel chair.

Yes, wrestling is choreographed, but I wouldn't want one of those guys putting me in a Boston Crab or doing a Suplex on me.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

11A trivia question. Empty Re: A trivia question. 12/28/2013, 7:04 am

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Chrissy wrote:
Bob wrote:The reason Schultz is my avatar,  is because he stars in two of the most entertaining pieces of video to have ever been created.
One is the youtube teo linked.  And the other is this youtube.

During the whole 7 minute performance,  he gives the audience only one subtle clue about what we're actually watching.  See if you can recognize it.

in 3 mins and seen why your wearing it. ASSHOLE!

"in 3 minutes and seen why you're wearing it"

No comprende. Please rewrite your sentence in a way which we can understand it.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum