Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Six trivia questions to test your history knowledge

+2
Sal
Joanimaroni
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Be honest, it's kinda fun and revealing. If you don't know the answer make your best guess. Answer all the questions (no cheating) before looking at the answers.

Who said it?

1) "We're going to take things away from you on behalf of the common good."

A. Karl Marx B. Adolph Hitler C. Joseph Stalin D. None of the above

2) "It's time for a new beginning, for an end to government of the few, by the few, and for the few...... And to replace it with shared responsibility for shared prosperity."

A. Lenin B. Mussolini C. Idi Amin D. None of the Above

3) "(We) .....can't just let business as usual go on, and that means something has to be taken away from some people."

A. Nikita Khrushev B. Josef Goebbels C. Boris Yeltsin D. None of the above

4) "We have to build a political consensus and that requires people to give up a little bit of their own ... in order to create this common ground."

A. Mao Tse Dung B. Hugo Chavez C. Kim Jong Il D. None of the above

5) "I certainly think the free-market has failed."

A. Karl Marx B. Lenin C. Molotov D. None of the above

6) "I think it's time to send a clear message to what has become the most profitable sector in (the) entire economy that they are being watched."

A. Pinochet B. Milosevic C. Saddam Hussein D. None of the above

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Never give a test when all the answers are the same......LOL

D.

Sal

Sal

Glibertarian pablum to be lapped up by simpletons. 

Sal wrote:Glibertarian pablum to be lapped up by simpletons. 

I didn't expect any less from you... and by that I mean that I don't think any less is possible.

We know... nothing matters... ever. Nothing your heros say... none of the broken promises... not even out right lies.

Certainly not the results.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

PkrBum wrote:

I didn't expect any less from you... and by that I mean that I don't think any less is possible.

We know... nothing matters... ever. Nothing your heros say... none of the broken promises... not even out right lies.

I imagine she is getting ready for the next election.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

It takes a village and at this rate we will all be living in mud huts...

Considering that the majority now seem to simply vote for the candidate that promises them the most shit...

she has a good shot.

Sal

Sal

PkrBum wrote:

Kind of amusing ...

... But, mostly just pathetic. 

PkrBum wrote:Be honest, it's kinda fun and revealing. If you don't know the answer make your best guess. Answer all the questions (no cheating) before looking at the answers.

Who said it?

1) "We're going to take things away from you on behalf of the common good."

A. Karl Marx B. Adolph Hitler C. Joseph Stalin D. None of the above

2) "It's time for a new beginning, for an end to government of the few, by the few, and for the few...... And to replace it with shared responsibility for shared prosperity."

A. Lenin B. Mussolini C. Idi Amin D. None of the Above

3) "(We) .....can't just let business as usual go on, and that means something has to be taken away from some people."

A. Nikita Khrushev B. Josef Goebbels C. Boris Yeltsin D. None of the above

4) "We have to build a political consensus and that requires people to give up a little bit of their own ... in order to create this common ground."

A. Mao Tse Dung B. Hugo Chavez C. Kim Jong Il D. None of the above

5) "I certainly think the free-market has failed."

A. Karl Marx B. Lenin C. Molotov D. None of the above

6) "I think it's time to send a clear message to what has become the most profitable sector in (the) entire economy that they are being watched."

A. Pinochet B. Milosevic C. Saddam Hussein D. None of the above

For those not interested in guessing or looking the quotes up:

(1) D. None of the above. Statement was made by Hillary Clinton 6/29/2004

(2) D. None of the above. Statement was made by Hillary Clinton 5/29/2007

(3) D. None of the above. Statement was made by Hillary Clinton 6/4/2007

(4) D. None of the above. Statement was made by Hillary Clinton 6/4/2007

(5) D. None of the above. Statement was made by Hillary Clinton 6/4/2007

(6) D. None of the above. Statement was made by Hillary Clinton 9/2/2005

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Scary Stuff!

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Sal in some ways you're just as dogmatic and narrow in your thinking as Markle.  It's really remarkable to me how two obviously intelligent people can latch onto something to the exclusion of everything else.  It's not unlike adherence to a religion.

PkrBum wrote:

Six trivia questions to test your history knowledge Th?id=H.4678311384121902&pid=1

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TNpLSaCirj8

Very Happy 

Joanimaroni wrote:
PkrBum wrote:

Six trivia questions to test your history knowledge Th?id=H.4567307990270336&pid=1

She is but I don't think we're talking about the same she.

*****SMILE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fm_-sW4Vktw

Smile 

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Damaged Eagle wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
PkrBum wrote:

Six trivia questions to test your history knowledge Th?id=H.4567307990270336&pid=1

She is but I don't think we're talking about the same she.

*****SMILE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fm_-sW4Vktw

Nope

Smile 

nadalfan

http://www.snopes.com/politics/clintons/marxist.asp

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2007/dec/12/chain-email/hillarys-no-red-menace/

Nekochan

Nekochan

So according to Snopes, she did make these statements.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Snopes is just another liberal BS shill...I would trust them too tell me the color of the sky.

nadalfan

Just putting the quotes in context, but if you think she's a commie, so be it, you're certainly entitled to that belief

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

When it comes to commies and seeing them in our government I am just a bit worse than Joe McCarthy. He didn't look hard enough. Those POS are everywhere...quite a few post here.

Sal

Sal

Bob wrote:
Sal in some ways you're just as dogmatic and narrow in your thinking as Markle.  It's really remarkable to me how two obviously intelligent people can latch onto something to the exclusion of everything else.  It's not unlike adherence to a religion.

Well, those comments might really sting if they weren't coming from a toaster.

lol

Actually, libertarianism is like a religion.

It's a philosophy of simplistic axioms not grounded in reality.

Kinda like a faith for undergraduates with no real world experience and jackoffs.

lol

Absolutely. Libertarianism isn't practical. Humanity would kill itself off if it was practiced worldwide.

I'm going to make a statement that anyone can call me on in two years if this forum is still here. I doubt it will be.
Hillary is not going to run for president.

It's nice that you are all so afraid of her though.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

[quote="bluemoon"]Absolutely. Libertarianism isn't practical. Humanity would kill itself off if it was practiced worldwide.

I'm going to make a statement that anyone can call me on in two years if this forum is still here. I doubt it will be.

It's nice that you are all so afraid of her though.[/quote

Yeah Stalin and Mao a couple of communist puke bars only killed off 150 million citizens conservatively but libertarians are soooo dangerous. Dumkoff

[quote="TEOTWAWKI"]
bluemoon wrote:Absolutely. Libertarianism isn't practical. Humanity would kill itself off if it was practiced worldwide.

It's nice that you are all so afraid of her though.[/quote

Yeah Stalin and Mao a couple of communist puke bars only killed off 150 million citizens conservatively but libertarians are soooo dangerous. Dumkoff

It gets worse. We can see here that blue believes that we would die without govt. That isn't a natural condition.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Yeah it's our old saying...

Six trivia questions to test your history knowledge 16935210

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum