Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Calling all Progressives. See, I do post when President Barack Hussein Obama Keeps a Promise!

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Markle

Markle

Christmas Lights? Electricity Price Index at All-Time High in U.S.

December 23, 2013 - 2:39 PM By Terence P. Jeffrey

(CNSNews.com) - Turning on the Christmas lights on a house or a Christmas tree this November cost Americans more on average than it has before, as the seasonally adjusted electricity price index hit an all-time high in the United States in November, according to data released last week by the Bureau of Labor Statistics. The average price for a kilowatt hour of electricity also set a record for the month of November, according to BLS.

Calling all Progressives.  See, I do post when President Barack Hussein Obama Keeps a Promise! ELECTRICITY20PRICE20INDEX-11-2013

- See more at: http://cnsnews.com/news/article/terence-p-jeffrey/christmas-lights-electricity-price-index-all-time-high-us#sthash.0bP3wzDw.dpuf

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

That's okay, which fuel type will see the most growth in the power sector  in the next 26 years?  Answer: Natural gas.

Calling all Progressives.  See, I do post when President Barack Hussein Obama Keeps a Promise! Figure10

The coal sector will be fine, however. We are selling our coal to the Chinese at exorbitant prices, and polluting their skies with it, to boot. Nice to export something for a change, huh? Obama has a secret plan to poison the Chinese with their smog.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Markle wrote:

Calling all Progressives.  See, I do post when President Barack Hussein Obama Keeps a Promise! ELECTRICITY20PRICE20INDEX-11-2013

I sure wish somebody would tell the stock market about that. Electric utility stock has been steadily going down for the last six months. Worst decline in share price I've ever experienced.

2seaoat

I just am amazed at how some people post charts to prove a point and hope everybody will just accept the chart at face value to prove some point. First the chart is static dollars on a time line from 1950. We can see for almost a decade the price of electricity stayed at 25 bucks a month. However, if we apply the CPI calculator to the current $200 a month which Mr. Markle is proclaiming is such an earth shattering event after five years of exceptionally low electric pricing we will find out to get back to those good old days of cheap electricity we would need to have $241.77 a month pricing. We are now experiencing some of the lowest constant dollar electric prices of the last seventy years.

http://inflationdata.com/Inflation/Inflation_Calculators/Inflation_Rate_Calculator.asp

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:I just am amazed at how some people post charts to prove a point and hope everybody will just accept the chart at face value to prove some point.  First the chart is static dollars on a time line from 1950.  We can see for almost a decade the price of electricity stayed at 25 bucks a month.  However, if we apply the CPI calculator to the current $200 a month which Mr. Markle is proclaiming is such an earth shattering event after five years of exceptionally low electric pricing we will find out to get back to those good old days of cheap electricity we would need to have $241.77 a month pricing.   We are now experiencing some of the lowest constant dollar electric prices of the last seventy years.

http://inflationdata.com/Inflation/Inflation_Calculators/Inflation_Rate_Calculator.asp

The chart is NOT the $ price of electricity.  It is an INDEX adjusted to 1967.

Markle

Markle

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:That's okay, which fuel type will see the most growth in the power sector  in the next 26 years?  Answer: Natural gas.

Calling all Progressives.  See, I do post when President Barack Hussein Obama Keeps a Promise! Figure10

The coal sector will be fine, however. We are selling our coal to the Chinese at exorbitant prices, and polluting their skies with it, to boot. Nice to export something for a change, huh? Obama has a secret plan to poison the Chinese with their smog.

No thanks to President Barack Hussein Obama.

2seaoat

Please have the integrity to admit when you are caught in a blatant lie.

http://www.eia.gov/forecasts/steo/realprices/

Play with the electric prices on the dynamic chart. Gee how did those electric prices compare to when President Bush was in office. Go ahead and get a thrill and look at natural gas prices.

First it is idiotic to attach electric prices to a president. Maybe moronic.....I simply forget which one of those descriptive words has the most disability. You play these sophomoric propaganda ploys on this forum and you think all the forum members rode to school on the little bus. Please do not take up the game of poker.....you continually blindly underestimate the truth, and think that you can bluff a pot. No Mr. Markle electric prices have been at historical lows when adjusted for the CPI, yet you continue to post crap. The natural gas pricing has much more to do with the same than who is president.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

2seaoat wrote:Please have the integrity to admit when you are caught in a blatant lie.

http://www.eia.gov/forecasts/steo/realprices/

Play with the electric prices on the dynamic chart.   Gee how did those electric prices compare to when President Bush was in office.  Go ahead and get a thrill and look at natural gas prices.

First it is idiotic to attach electric prices to a president.  Maybe moronic.....I simply forget which one of those descriptive words has the most disability.  You play these sophomoric propaganda ploys on this forum and you think all the forum members rode to school on the little bus.  Please do not take up the game of poker.....you continually blindly underestimate the truth, and think that you can bluff a pot.   No Mr. Markle electric prices have been at historical lows when adjusted for the CPI, yet you continue to post crap.  The natural gas pricing has much more to do with the same than who is president.

He doesn't bluff anyone with his crap. We should take a poll of who actually takes Markle's posts seriously, and see what bus those folks rode on.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

2seaoat

He doesn't bluff anyone with his crap. We should take a poll of who actually takes Markle's posts seriously, and see what bus those folks rode on.

My problem is that when he is off the clock, he posts some incredibly intelligent posts. It just is this go after President Obama stuff which is getting increasingly more desperate. It has to be driving folks who are spinning the truth crazy as this President is increasingly seeing success. The implication in his post was that the President does not like coal, and that he has attacked coal and that has caused electric prices to reach historical highs. I drive by two Peaker natural gas electric generation power plants on a typical day, and you have to be fricking walking around with a hood over your head to not realize the importance of natural gas pricing on electric pricing. Your historical graph clearly shows all where this is going, and I am amazed each day with the wind turbines which are sprouting in this nation. Our nation is getting stronger. Our economy is getting stronger. Our military is getting stronger. Our GDP to debt is getting stronger...........some people need to wake up and smell the coffee.....the black guy in the White House is kicking asz and taking names.....we are blessed that he won and our nation is finally moving slowly to correct the systemic and deep problems which have developed.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum