Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

obamacare blew up in your faces because of poor leadership and lack of smarts

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

That's right, I said it. lack of smarts. I don't give a shit what these people have as far as education. these are some of the stupidest people I have ever seen. Their brains must have gotten washed out in the 60's on acid.

What has worked so far? Ill tell you what has. the CUTS to reimbursements and the THOUSANDS of new regulations. You see those worked because they were just written by the GOV, but they had to be IMPLIMENTED BY US(Healthcare)

Its time you admit this is killing our health system and ask for a impeachment.

People are dying while Obama keeps lying.

That's right, today is the deadline.

and just think, yesterday the system was down for "scheduled" maintenance. LOL because that's what brilliant people do, shut the system down for a scheduled maintenance the day before the deadline Rolling Eyes 

Have a good day. And try to get in to see the doctor before the year is out if you think you might need to. no one knows what 2014 holds.

Leftists do not care. FT and Dreams already stated that.

Markle

Markle

No, it failed because it is a bad idea whose sole purpose is the redistribution of wealth.  That's why the far left Progressives knew it had to be crammed up our...throats before voters voices could be heard.  The majority of voters NEVER wanted it and even the politicians had to be bribed, paid off and most likely, blackmailed to pass this massive boondoggle.

VectorMan

VectorMan

Leadership? Smarts? LOL Not from this group.

Obama doesn't recover from this. He "fundamentally" fails. Crash and burn sorry SOB! You deserve it.

Now just watch the shit roll downhill. It's gonna be a sight. LOL

http://www.forbes.com/sites/rickungar/2011/05/23/more-solid-proof-that-obamacare-is-working/

2seaoat

I really get a kick out of one of our socks telling President Obama and his team that they are stupid. It gets better. While watching the first inning of a ballgame, some idiot in the stands yells the game is over because the score is two to nothing......and proceeds to announce the team which is down is a bunch of losers and leaves the game.

Most people would look at that person as being deranged or ill. Others might think that maybe they thought they were at a soccer game. However, most people who understand the rules of the game, and know that the team who is losing in the first inning has the best record in the majors and the leading pitcher in the bigs. So most people looking at the affordable care act understand that the act will be judged after about three cycles of penalties or about five years from today. We are in the first inning and those folks who arrived in the little bus think the game is over.......the news out of Ky, MN, and Calif. are ignored........and folks have got up and left the building......duh.

It's like 0-14 gumby, not 0-2

Markle

Markle

Dreamsglore wrote:http://www.forbes.com/sites/rickungar/2011/05/23/more-solid-proof-that-obamacare-is-working/

Try finding something from today, not years ago.

obamacare blew up in your faces because of poor leadership and lack of smarts Obama-as-Miley-Cyrus-copy

PBulldog2

PBulldog2

Decided to make one more attempt yesterday. I'm glad I did. The system has changed quite a bit since my first try in October.

I"m happy to report I now have individual insurance for the first time in....oh, about 28 years. It was my first thought when I awoke this morning. I am grateful.

Merry Christmas to me!  santa 

2seaoat

Congratulations. I think the small bus crowd will not be able to reconcile the fact that you and millions of others are getting insured. Eventually we will have medicare for all.

2seaoat wrote:Congratulations.  I think the small bus crowd will not be able to reconcile the fact that you and millions of others are getting insured.  Eventually we will have medicare for all.  

sir, its you who are in the small bus crowd.

a couple of people sign up( and MILLIONS loose theirs) and you're calling it a success LMAO!

You lack the knowledge of what is going on in healthcare right now to even understand this topic. Although you will thrust your puffed up chest out and spout off victory speeches at a whim... you're hilarious Rolling Eyes 

2seaoat

keep whistling in the dark.......the truth is self evident. There is great need for the Affordable Care Act, and people signed up because it will be good for their families and good for America.......

2seaoat wrote:keep whistling in the dark.......the truth is self evident.  There is great need for the Affordable Care Act, and people signed up because it will be good for their families and good for America.......

its YOU who is whistling in the dark.

not enough people have signed up for it. and it now has a 37% approval rating. the PEOPLE never wanted this, this is another reason it will fail, leaving our current system in shatters. < which is probably this tyrants true goal anyway.

youre in a very small minority of people still in denial of how shitty this bill really is.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/12/23/polls-obamacare_n_4494074.html

even the young are pissed off. over 57% millennial's say obamacare will bring poorer healthcare LOL <<< these are the people obamacare needed to sign up.

go have another toke. living in reality is not suited for you.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum