Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Poor desperate BOF deletes another FACT FILLED post. I'll try again: Obamacare program costs $50,000 per person.

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Markle

Markle

Obamacare program costs $50,000 in taxpayer money for every American who gets health insurance, says bombshell budget report

Stunning figure comes from Congressional Budget Office report that revised cost estimates for the next 10 years

Government will spend $1.993 TRILLION over a decade and take in $643 BILLION in new taxes, penalties and fees related to Obamacare

The $1.35 trillion net cost will result in 'between 24 million and 27 million' fewer Americans being uninsured – a $50,000 price tag per person at best

The law will still leave 'between 29 million and 31 million' nonelderly Americans without medical insurance

Numbers assume Obamacare insurance exchange enrollment will double between now and 2025

By David Martosko, Us Political Editor For Dailymail.com  

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2927348/Obamacare-program-costs-50-000-American-gets-health-insurance-says-bombshell-budget-report.html#ixzz3Q322nIa5

Last edited by Markle on 1/28/2015, 5:32 am; edited 1 time in total

boards of FL

boards of FL

I haven't deleted any of your posts.

Also, the guy who wrote the article in the british tabloid that you linked to is an idiot.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/erik-wemple/wp/2013/03/15/report-outgoing-daily-caller-editor-was-a-bad-impostor/

Anyone can look at the numbers that he gives us and can see that they simply do not add up.

Let's look at the headline figure, for example.  $1.35 trillion over 10 years.  First, that is bullshit.  I just posted a link to a non-tabloid source in another thread that shows us that the correct cost will be $567 billion over 10 years - so right out of the gate this guy is more than doubling the projected cost of the program.

Then he tells us that a cost of $1.35 trillion represents $50K per head.  OK.  Let'd do the math and see how many people he would have us belief the ACA will add to the total number of insured.

135 Trillion/50K = 2.7 million

Well, we can conclude that that number is bullshit because we know that the ACA reduced the number of uninsured in year one by at least 10 million.

It's almost as if he is completely making shit up...as he has in the past (read the article I linked above)...which is pretty amazing when you consider that he writes for a british tabloid.

Last edited by boards of FL on 1/27/2015, 2:54 pm; edited 1 time in total

Sal

Sal

boards of FL wrote:I haven't deleted any of your posts.

He's referring to this thread ...

https://pensacoladiscussion.forumotion.com/t18380-who-is-surprised-jonathan-gruber-architect-of-obamacare-called-anyone-who-supported-the-plan-stupid

Everybody, please keep the gate locked so Gramps doesn't wander off again.

Markle

Markle

Sal wrote:

https://pensacoladiscussion.forumotion.com/t18380-who-is-surprised-jonathan-gruber-architect-of-obamacare-called-anyone-who-supported-the-plan-stupid

Yes, BOF hated anyone seeing that one too.

Sal

Sal

Markle wrote:
Sal wrote:

Are you going to retract your false accusation that Boards deleted your post, semi-lucid poster Markle?

Or, are you going to double down on your dementia?

boards of FL

boards of FL

Poor desperate BOF deletes another FACT FILLED post.  I'll try again:  Obamacare program costs $50,000 per person. 1310552547_gump

Markle

Markle

Sal wrote:
Markle wrote:
Sal wrote:

Are you going to retract your false accusation that Boards deleted your post, semi-lucid poster Markle?

Moved them to an unknown location, six of one, half a dozen of another.

Sal

Sal

I provided a link, semi-lucid poster Markle.

It'll take you straight to the unknown location of the front page of the Politics Forum, seeing as it is obvious you get lost very easily.

boards of FL

boards of FL

Markle wrote:
Sal wrote:
Markle wrote:
Sal wrote:

Moved them to an unknown location, six of one, half a dozen of another.

I think you may be referring to that time when you were trying to avoid discussing the labor force participation rate, but - oddly enough - you still wanted to spam the Political section with threads about the LPR.  I merged those with the "Markle and the LPR" thread in an attempt to get you to finally discuss the LPR intelligently.  But, alas...

There again, nothing was deleted.  All of your asinine threads are all here - including the one that you accused me of deleting today.  That one wasn't deleted or moved.  It is still precisely where you left it.

2seaoat

Mr. Markle has blown circuits since President Obama was elected and continues to set records on Economic growth, he just makes up stuff all the time.  I posted a link with the real Congressional budget office which said exactly the opposite of what Mr. Markles make up chit as you posts represents......I know....I think Obama withdrawing from Iraq cost America 10 million per soldier......British tabloid reports the President's withdrawal from Iraq cost America 100 billion......as reported by a Pensacola news report.........Senility and frail arguments sadly have become the norm.

Markle

Markle

Not a surprise, my Progressive good friends cannot refute my post so they go scurrying off, trying to divert attention from my post...while calling ME names...what fun. Keep up the good work guys!

Obamacare program costs $50,000 in taxpayer money for every American who gets health insurance, says bombshell budget report

Stunning figure comes from Congressional Budget Office report that revised cost estimates for the next 10 years

Government will spend $1.993 TRILLION over a decade and take in $643 BILLION in new taxes, penalties and fees related to Obamacare

The $1.35 trillion net cost will result in 'between 24 million and 27 million' fewer Americans being uninsured – a $50,000 price tag per person at best

The law will still leave 'between 29 million and 31 million' nonelderly Americans without medical insurance

Numbers assume Obamacare insurance exchange enrollment will double between now and 2025

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2927348/Obamacare-program-costs-50-000-American-gets-health-insurance-says-bombshell-budget-report.html#ixzz3Q322nIa5

boards of FL

boards of FL

I think this is Markle's way of throwing in the towel. Clearly he is no longer engaging here on any level. Close your eyes. Cover your ears. Repeatedly shout your message and pretend that no one is directly responding or refuting your bullshit.

Ladies and gentlemen, we are witnessing what it looks like when a republican reaches full 100% separation from reality. Think of a Buddhist achieving nirvana. Well, this is sort of like that - only it is a republican achieving a supreme level of ignorance.

Markle wrote:Not a surprise, my Progressive good friends cannot refute my post so they go scurrying off, trying to divert attention from my post...while calling ME names...what fun.  Keep up the good work guys!

I already responded to you, Markle. Here it is again. Oh, and I accept your apology for falsely accusing me of deleting your posts.

Also, the guy who wrote the article in the british tabloid that you linked to is an idiot.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/erik-wemple/wp/2013/03/15/report-outgoing-daily-caller-editor-was-a-bad-impostor/

Anyone can look at the numbers that he gives us and can see that they simply do not add up.

Let's look at the headline figure, for example.  $1.35 trillion over 10 years.  First, that is bullshit.  I just posted a link to a non-tabloid source in another thread that shows us that the correct cost will be $567 billion over 10 years - so right out of the gate this guy is more than doubling the projected cost of the program.

Then he tells us that a cost of $1.35 trillion represents $50K per head.  OK.  Let'd do the math and see how many people he would have us belief the ACA will add to the total number of insured.

Well, we can conclude that that number is bullshit because we know that the ACA reduced the number of uninsured in year one by at least 10 million.

It's almost as if he is completely making shit up...as he has in the past (read the article I linked above)...which is pretty amazing when you consider that he writes for a british tabloid.

Markle

Markle

boards of FL wrote:I think this is Markle's way of throwing in the towel.  Clearly he is no longer engaging here on any level.  Close your eyes.  Cover your ears.  Repeatedly shout your message and pretend that no one is directly responding or refuting your bullshit.

Ladies and gentlemen, we are witnessing what it looks like when a republican reaches full 100% separation from reality.  Think of a Buddhist achieving nirvana.  Well, this is sort of like that - only it is a republican achieving a supreme level of ignorance.  

Markle wrote:Not a surprise, my Progressive good friends cannot refute my post so they go scurrying off, trying to divert attention from my post...while calling ME names...what fun.  Keep up the good work guys!

I already responded to you, Markle.   Here it is again.  Oh, and I accept your apology for falsely accusing me of deleting your posts.

You delete posts which offend you. Bet you learned that over at the DailyKOS. Then, like semi-retired President Obama, you deny, deny, deny. It simply describes your character.

Had I not seen the author of this post, I'd have thought it was Wordslinger. He has a great deal of trouble with arithmetic too. Quite amusing.

boards of FL

boards of FL

Markle wrote:
boards of FL wrote:I think this is Markle's way of throwing in the towel.  Clearly he is no longer engaging here on any level.  Close your eyes.  Cover your ears.  Repeatedly shout your message and pretend that no one is directly responding or refuting your bullshit.

Ladies and gentlemen, we are witnessing what it looks like when a republican reaches full 100% separation from reality.  Think of a Buddhist achieving nirvana.  Well, this is sort of like that - only it is a republican achieving a supreme level of ignorance.  

I already responded to you, Markle.   Here it is again.  Oh, and I accept your apology for falsely accusing me of deleting your posts.

You delete posts which offend you.  Bet you learned that over at the DailyKOS.  Then, like semi-retired President Obama, you deny, deny, deny.  It simply describes your character.

Had I not seen the author of this post, I'd have thought it was Wordslinger.  He has a great deal of trouble with arithmetic too. Quite amusing.

One more time for Markle, I haven't deleted any of your posts.
Aside from that, you didn't actually respond to what I said. The author of your article 1) more than doubled the 10 year cost of the ACA and 2) he assumed that only 2.7 million americans would gain insurance. Being that the case, his $50k-per-head calculation is fantasy because it is derived from completely made-up numbers.

You realize that your article is from a british tabloid and is written by a guy with a history of making shit up, right?

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

You realize that your article is from a british tabloid and is written by a guy with a history of making shit up, right?

This thread is another waste of bandwidth.....

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Markle

Markle

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:You realize that your article is from a british tabloid and is written by a guy with a history of making shit up, right?

This thread is another waste of bandwidth...

All the fault of Boards of FL for having living in the world of lies and denial rather than dealing with the THREAD which scares him.

Sal

Sal

Markle wrote:
All the fault of Boards of FL for having living in the world of lies and denial rather than dealing with the THREAD which scares him.

Check out the second post in this very thread, Markle ...

...  and stop LYING.

boards of FL

boards of FL

Markle wrote:
ZVUGKTUBM wrote:You realize that your article is from a british tabloid and is written by a guy with a history of making shit up, right?

So you're not going to respond to my either of my posts?  You're just here to link to BS articles from british tabloids and then run away?

For everyone else with an IQ north of Ranch dressing...

The CBO estimates that the 10-year cost of the ACA will be $571 billion.  This estimate was updated earlier this week.   Here is a direct link to the CBO study as well as another link to a reputable american news source (Note: This is not a British tabloid, which is what Markle apparently reads.)

http://www.cbo.gov/sites/default/files/cbofiles/attachments/49892-breakout-AppendixB.pdf

http://www.bloomberg.com/politics/articles/2015-01-27/obamacare-will-cost-20-less-than-initial-projections-cbo-says

The number of uninsured americans fell by 12 million (see links above) in the first year of the ACA.  It is projected that another 12 million will gain insurance by the end of 2016.  Being it the case that the cost of the ACA is estimated at $571 billion over 10 years, we can conclude that the yearly estimated cost is $57.1 billion.

57.1 billion / 12 million = $4,758.33 per head

So, amazingly, the british tabloid that Markle posted is overstating the "cost per head" figure by a full order of magnitude.  For the republicans reading this, that means they added a zero to the actual figure.

You have to be seriously dense if you are shown numbers that are inflated by a full order of magnitude...in a british tabloid...in an article written by a guy who has a previous history of making shit up...and you happily accept them as fact.  Even worse, you have to be as dense as a neutron star if you're going to create a thread about such bullshit...twice...and then accuse others of deleting your bullshit out of fear.

I mean, seriously...

A dramatization of Markle reading this post is depicted below:

Poor desperate BOF deletes another FACT FILLED post.  I'll try again:  Obamacare program costs $50,000 per person. Head-up-ass

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

boards of FL wrote:
Markle wrote:

So you're not going to respond to my either of my posts?  You're just here to link to BS articles from british tabloids and then run away?

For everyone else with an IQ north of Ranch dressing...

The CBO estimates that the 10-year cost of the ACA will be $571 billion.  This estimate was updated earlier this week.   Here is a direct link to the CBO study as well as another link to a reputable american news source (Note: This is not a British tabloid, which is what Markle apparently reads.)

http://www.cbo.gov/sites/default/files/cbofiles/attachments/49892-breakout-AppendixB.pdf

http://www.bloomberg.com/politics/articles/2015-01-27/obamacare-will-cost-20-less-than-initial-projections-cbo-says

The number of uninsured americans fell by 12 million (see links above) in the first year of the ACA.  It is projected that another 12 million will gain insurance by the end of 2016.  Being it the case that the cost of the ACA is estimated at $571 billion over 10 years, we can conclude that the yearly estimated cost is $57.1 billion.

57.1 billion / 12 million = $4,758.33 per head

So, amazingly, the british tabloid that Markle posted is overstating the "cost per head" figure by a full order of magnitude.  For the republicans reading this, that means they added a zero to the actual figure.

You have to be seriously dense if you are shown numbers that are inflated by a full order of magnitude...in a british tabloid...in an article written by a guy who has a previous history of making shit up...and you happily accept them as fact.  Even worse, you have to be as dense as a neutron star if you're going to create a thread about such bullshit...twice...and then accuse others of deleting your bullshit out of fear.

I mean, seriously...

A dramatization of Markle reading this post is depicted below:

Poor desperate BOF deletes another FACT FILLED post.  I'll try again:  Obamacare program costs $50,000 per person. Head-up-ass

LOL!!

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Sal

Sal

I used to often wonder if Markle was dishonest or just plain stupid ...

... lately, it seems a lot more like dementia or Alzheimer's.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum