Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

"I" word talk grows

+4
stormwatch89
Markle
Sal
ZVUGKTUBM
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 5]

The 'Duck' is all about the left being bored with Obama
Silvio Canto, Jr.

Why is the left picking a fight? The answer is that they are ready to come "Undone" as the Guess Who used to say.

Let's look at this partial list of disappointments:

1) GITMO is still open and it won't close anytime soon;

2) The NSA program has really shaken up liberals;

3) The "still in place Bush anti-terror policies" that they hated so much at "the yes we can" rally;

4) Income inequality at a high level in the 5th year of "hope and change" (Income Inequality Worse Under Obama Than George W. Bush);

5) Black unemployment is very bad under our first black president;

6) The Iran deal under attack by Senate Democrats;

7) Global warming not so warm; and,

Cool The Obama Care "roll out" has raised serious concerns about competence and the future of liberalism. One more change was made this week. You can make a good case that the law is falling apart.

My point is that you will see a very aggressive left on same sex marriage, abortion, Voter ID cards, and the issues that create excitement with the base. They need something to grab and "get pumped up about." It already started with Charles Blow bringing racism into it.

The good news is that these issues will get people excited at the rally. The bad news is this base is way to the left of the country.

Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz 

27"I" word talk grows  - Page 2 Empty Re: "I" word talk grows 12/22/2013, 5:16 pm

stormwatch89

stormwatch89

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:You dorks couldn't beat Obama at the ballot box in 2008 and 2012, so now you want to have him impeached........... And the Tea Party, with Congressman Trey Gowdy at the helm, is going to lead the way........

I am not a betting man, but I highly suspect that Obama will never be impeached and run out of office the way you want it.

I think you should instead focus on trying to win in 2016. You would help yourselves greatly by backing an electable candidate. Like, a Republican moderate who can win over swing-voters and independents, and not some Tea Party fringe lunatic who has no chance of winning a national election.

I don't believe he'll be impeached either, Z.

Still, the question will always remain unanswered if he would have won had the truth been known re: Obamacare.

That alone could have easily toppled the election results and neither you or I have that answer, never will.

28"I" word talk grows  - Page 2 Empty Re: "I" word talk grows 12/22/2013, 5:35 pm

2seaoat

Still, the question will always remain unanswered if he would have won had the truth been known re: Obamacare.

That alone could have easily toppled the election results and neither you or I have that answer, never will.

So we have an illegitimate president because the truth was not known. The best part is that I guess nobody will ever have the answer. Let me help. President Obama would have won with same voters who put him in office because he cares about the people of this country and his policies reflect the same. The big untruth was that 1/2 of one percent of Americans could not keep their policies because they were junk. The president will not leave office because of impeachment, and the next Presidential Candidate of either party who cares about the people of this country and not the special interest groups who control congress and steal our wealth with subsidy and loopholes will win.

President Obama's legacy is growing every day and the rush of judgment is being slowly and utterly blown away by incremental and real advantage to the American people. However, I do not doubt that those who thought he was going to lose, are trying to rationalize their misunderstanding of the American people.

29"I" word talk grows  - Page 2 Empty Re: "I" word talk grows 12/22/2013, 6:03 pm

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

2seaoat wrote:Still, the question will always remain unanswered if he would have won had the truth been known re: Obamacare.

So we have an illegitimate president because the truth was not known.  The best part is that I guess nobody will ever have the answer.   Let me help.  President Obama would have won with same voters who put him in office because he cares about the people of this country and his policies reflect the same.  The big untruth was that 1/2 of one percent of Americans could not keep their policies because they were junk.  The president will not leave office because of impeachment, and the next Presidential Candidate of either party who cares about the people of this country and not the special interest groups who control congress and steal our wealth with subsidy and loopholes will win.

President Obama's legacy is growing every day and the rush of judgment is being slowly and utterly blown away by incremental and real advantage to the American people.  However, I do not doubt that those who thought he was going to lose, are trying to rationalize their misunderstanding of the American people.

Thanks, Seoat for offering a very level-headed response to this goofy thread....

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

30"I" word talk grows  - Page 2 Empty Re: "I" word talk grows 12/22/2013, 7:12 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/the-fix/wp/2013/08/28/the-wide-racial-gap-in-obamas-presidential-elections-in-2-charts/

31"I" word talk grows  - Page 2 Empty Re: "I" word talk grows 12/22/2013, 8:13 pm

It will be enough just to get the process started even if the Senate shuts it down because it will totally neuter the rest of his office tenure.

32"I" word talk grows  - Page 2 Empty Re: "I" word talk grows 12/22/2013, 8:16 pm

And Seaoat, hell no had the Obamacare bill been read and debated instead of shoved rhrough congress be reconciliation it would have never passed and yes the American people wouid not have reelected President Pinnochio.

33"I" word talk grows  - Page 2 Empty Re: "I" word talk grows 12/22/2013, 8:17 pm

The lies would have been to fresh for the liberal media spin machine to cover it and agree with it.

34"I" word talk grows  - Page 2 Empty Re: "I" word talk grows 12/22/2013, 8:18 pm

Congress needs to start serving the people and not a figurehead that lies more than Pinocchio

35"I" word talk grows  - Page 2 Empty Re: "I" word talk grows 12/22/2013, 10:24 pm

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

PACEDOG#1 wrote:Congress needs to start serving the people and not a figurehead that lies more than Pinocchio

"I" word talk grows  - Page 2 Obama_Derang_Syndrome

36"I" word talk grows  - Page 2 Empty Re: "I" word talk grows 12/22/2013, 11:17 pm

Wow as usual u have nothing to add

37"I" word talk grows  - Page 2 Empty Re: "I" word talk grows 12/23/2013, 12:30 am

2seaoat

And Seaoat, hell no had the Obamacare bill been read and debated instead of shoved rhrough congress be reconciliation it would have never passed and yes the American people wouid not have reelected President Pinnochio.

I have yet to meet one person who has actually purchased insurance who is unhappy with the affordable care act. I played poker with a bunch of guys wed at a poker Christmas party, and every single person there hates Obama, they all make over six figures and some seven figures, and not one of them have pre existing conditions.....they are all 1% folks who have the best insurance and no preexisting conditions.......they are on top of the world. Everybody else I talk with love the Affordable Care Act, and some really did not like the President. I must live a sheltered life because I am talking about at least 20 people who are happy with their newly purchased policies and rates. However, the folks who are locked into certain high end policies.....they hate the affordable care act and Obama....I get it. What I will never get is people who are being exploited who vote against their economic interests. A bunch of guys who inherited daddy's business or are bringing big bucks in....I understand the resistance to paying more taxes.....it is human nature.....but the folks who hate him and vote against their interests.....they are a special breed.

38"I" word talk grows  - Page 2 Empty Re: "I" word talk grows 12/23/2013, 12:55 am

2seaoat wrote:And Seaoat, hell no had the Obamacare bill been read and debated instead of shoved rhrough congress be reconciliation it would have never passed and yes the American people wouid not have reelected President Pinnochio.

I have yet to meet one person who has actually purchased insurance who is unhappy with the affordable care act.  I played poker with a bunch of guys wed at a poker Christmas party, and every single person there hates Obama, they all make over six figures and some seven figures, and not one of them have pre existing conditions.....they are all 1% folks who have the best insurance and no preexisting conditions.......they are on top of the world.   Everybody else I talk with love the Affordable Care Act, and some really did not like the President.  I must live a sheltered life because I am talking about at least 20 people who are happy with their newly purchased policies and rates.  However, the folks who are locked into certain high end policies.....they hate the affordable care act and Obama....I get it.  What I will never get is people who are being exploited who vote against their economic interests.  A bunch of guys who inherited daddy's business or are bringing big bucks in....I understand the resistance to paying more taxes.....it is human nature.....but the folks who hate him and vote against their interests.....they are a special breed.

None of your friends have signed up for it clueless one. You're all a bunch of rich asshats. More people have voted to boycott A&E than have signed up for Obamacare. The only people not complaining are the ones getting free shit. Everyone else is pitching a fit, but you refuse to listen.

39"I" word talk grows  - Page 2 Empty Re: "I" word talk grows 12/23/2013, 10:00 pm

stormwatch89

stormwatch89

The polls show differently based on current data.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/the-fix/wp/2013/11/19/president-romney-yes-if-the-election-were-held-today/

We won't get rid of him, but it' kinda like cheating on a school test and wondering if you could have passed if you hadn't cheated.

40"I" word talk grows  - Page 2 Empty Re: "I" word talk grows 12/23/2013, 10:15 pm

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

stormwatch89 wrote:The polls show differently based on current data.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/the-fix/wp/2013/11/19/president-romney-yes-if-the-election-were-held-today/

We won't get rid of him, but it' kinda like cheating on a school test and wondering if you could have passed if you hadn't cheated.

Woulda....Coulda....Shoulda....  Rolling Eyes

41"I" word talk grows  - Page 2 Empty Re: "I" word talk grows 12/23/2013, 10:20 pm

Markle

Markle

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:You dorks couldn't beat Obama at the ballot box in 2008 and 2012, so now you want to have him impeached........... And the Tea Party, with Congressman Trey Gowdy at the helm, is going to lead the way........

I am not a betting man, but I highly suspect that Obama will never be impeached and run out of office the way you want it.

I think you should instead focus on trying to win in 2016. You would help yourselves greatly by backing an electable candidate. Like, a Republican moderate who can win over swing-voters and independents, and not some Tea Party fringe lunatic who has no chance of winning a national election.

As you well know, President Barack Hussein Obama won in 2012 because his comrades were able to keep the lid on the massive scandals erupting and to hide what they knew was coming with ObamaCare.

The media acted as an extension of the Obama Campaign, and the White House Press Office.  EVEN THEY are beginning to be shamed into doing their job.

42"I" word talk grows  - Page 2 Empty Re: "I" word talk grows 12/23/2013, 10:30 pm

stormwatch89

stormwatch89

No,never coulda, woulda,shoulda

43"I" word talk grows  - Page 2 Empty Re: "I" word talk grows 12/23/2013, 10:54 pm

The media should be tried for treason.

44"I" word talk grows  - Page 2 Empty Re: "I" word talk grows 12/23/2013, 11:54 pm

2seaoat

I just listened to the radio about what the state of Kentucky is doing.....you know the state with two Republican leaders in the senate, and they are showing that 41% of the enrollees are under the age of 35, and folks are flocking to the exchanges and getting great reductions in their rates. Kentucky is a state which is booming in their economy and the governor and the person who I listened to on the radio who is in charge of the state exchanges says that people are listening to friends and neighbors who have signed up and the velocity of registered folks is increasing daily. They are finding great success. I have said for two years we will not know if this thing will be actuairlly sound until three years of penalties, so we are looking at the five year mark when we will have an new president elected. The state exchanges really are kicking asz, and even Wisconsin Senator and a Republican who wanted to repeal the affordable care act is saying that the success of this is inevitable.......there are always people who believed the earth was flat and got really angry when people tried to convince them otherwise.....our flat earthers are consistent on a number of topics.

45"I" word talk grows  - Page 2 Empty Re: "I" word talk grows 12/24/2013, 12:48 am

Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz

"I just listened to a radio show"... blah blah blah...

LINK???

46"I" word talk grows  - Page 2 Empty Re: "I" word talk grows 12/24/2013, 9:40 am

stormwatch89

stormwatch89

There are never links............

47"I" word talk grows  - Page 2 Empty Re: "I" word talk grows 12/24/2013, 9:59 am

2seaoat

There are never links............

http://www.msnbc.com/morning-joe/kentucky-obamacare-enrollment-surges

Links are rarely needed when discussing well known facts.....unless somebody does not care to look at the facts, and whining about the president suffices.

48"I" word talk grows  - Page 2 Empty Re: "I" word talk grows 12/24/2013, 10:26 am

Just because people aRe signing up for it doesn't mean it is a good thing.

49"I" word talk grows  - Page 2 Empty Re: "I" word talk grows 12/24/2013, 2:30 pm

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Back to the "I" word. The only way PaceDog will see the "I" actually happen is in the nightly bad-dream he has about President Obama.  

He has just 1,122 days left, PD...... 1,122 bad dreams left for ya.....
 cyclops

50"I" word talk grows  - Page 2 Empty Re: "I" word talk grows 12/24/2013, 3:17 pm

Keep dreaming

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum