Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

"I" word talk grows

+4
stormwatch89
Markle
Sal
ZVUGKTUBM
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 5]

101"I" word talk grows  - Page 5 Empty Re: "I" word talk grows 12/31/2013, 9:48 pm

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:That number includes the number who have signed up for the taxpayer-funded Medicaid part of the plan.

You are wrong.  Medicaid sign ups were not included in that one million figure.  They had hoped for 3.2 million and they are just a little over one million in individuals, not including expanded Medicaid.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2013/11/06/new-medicaid-enrollment-healthcare/3453929/

read and weep with the terrible thing that people are getting coverage.  Medicare for all has always been the goal, and when the three year bump from the feds is gone and the state's have to cover the 10% currently being paid.....Hillary will have a calk walk to get Medicare for all passed.   Try taking away health care from people......that is why all the whines about the numbers.....they think everything stops on January 1......read the link and howl.

As of December 11, 2013–  Your numbers are wrong.   They were good a month ago.

Who knew this was January 11, 2014?

And your source is from TWO months ago.  Keep up the good work.

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum