Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Duck Dynasty

5 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1Duck Dynasty Empty Duck Dynasty 12/16/2013, 4:31 am

Duck Dynasty 9k=

You know how us dumb rednecks are... We love to hunt ducks.

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S3b04PBTv_0

Very Happy 

2Duck Dynasty Empty Re: Duck Dynasty 12/16/2013, 6:35 am

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

In my day we had the three stooges...now we have these guys.... Razz 

3Duck Dynasty Empty Re: Duck Dynasty 12/18/2013, 9:17 pm

Markle

Markle

TEOTWAWKI wrote:In my day we had the three stooges...now we have these guys.... Razz 

Who knew the Three Stooges had family dinners, believed in Jesus and prayed together?

4Duck Dynasty Empty Re: Duck Dynasty 12/18/2013, 9:21 pm

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Hey I never said I didn't respect these guys..they even put gays down and they are still on the air....I do get tired of stupid passing for entertainment but hey give the dumbed down public what they want...

5Duck Dynasty Empty Re: Duck Dynasty 12/19/2013, 12:34 am

Duck Dynasty 9k=

And most importantly they hunt ducks!

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-1NyIsZXeqU

Laughing 

6Duck Dynasty Empty Re: Duck Dynasty 12/19/2013, 9:11 am

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

These gentleman are not afraid to call a spade a spade and a queer a sinner.

7Duck Dynasty Empty Re: Duck Dynasty 12/19/2013, 9:34 am

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Bob wrote:These gentleman are not afraid to call a spade a spade and a queer a sinner.

Yeah the gays finally got around to having the elder Duck tossed for a season. I guarantee this will backfire on the gay community bigtime. 2% of the population always seems to dictate to the majority in every way. Isn't this country beyond messed up enough without that ? I don't celebrate Christmas myself but I don't dictate others shouldn't . Hell, Halloween is becoming the really important holiday anyway. People love evil ...what's new ?

8Duck Dynasty Empty Re: Duck Dynasty 12/19/2013, 9:54 am

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

TEOTWAWKI wrote:

Yeah the gays finally got around to having the elder Duck tossed for a season. I guarantee this will backfire on the gay community bigtime. 2% of the population always seems to dictate to the majority in every way. Isn't this country beyond messed up enough without that ? I don't celebrate Christmas myself but I don't dictate others shouldn't . Hell, Halloween is becoming the really important holiday anyway. People love evil ...what's new ?

Those goddamn queers are taking over the country. It's definitely a sign of the end times.

9Duck Dynasty Empty Re: Duck Dynasty 12/19/2013, 10:02 am

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Bob wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:

Those goddamn queers are taking over the country.  It's definitely a sign of the end times.

Well maybe God damned them. I certainly know very few happy queers. They always seem to think they are persecuted for their deep faith and love of corn holing. You want to have love for a man ..sure that's fine but then thinking that should proceed to aberrant sex well..not too bright in my opinion. Guess it's time for some more gay pride parades...maybe this time they could dress in see through camo...or as plucked ducks.

10Duck Dynasty Empty Re: Duck Dynasty 12/19/2013, 10:08 am

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

TEOTWAWKI wrote:

Well maybe God damned them. I certainly know very few happy queers. They always seem to think they are persecuted for their deep faith and love of corn holing. You want to have love for a man ..sure that's fine but then thinking that should proceed to aberrant sex well..not too bright in my opinion. Guess it's time for some more gay pride parades...maybe this time they could dress in see through camo...or as plucked ducks.

I notice you always trash male queers but never female queers. Is that because you want Chrissy to keep praising you? lol

11Duck Dynasty Empty Re: Duck Dynasty 12/19/2013, 10:16 am

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Bob wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:

I notice you always trash male queers but never female queers.  Is that because you want Chrissy to keep praising you?  lol
Trash ? No, praise and accept no. You think a man must accept every thing another man does or he is trashing him ?..No . As far as Chrissy she is her own woman and can deal with the likes of me just as you as a man should. Let me be free to express my opinion and disagree if you want.

12Duck Dynasty Empty Re: Duck Dynasty 12/19/2013, 10:21 am

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

TEOTWAWKI wrote:

Trash ? No,  praise and accept no. You think a man must accept every thing another man does or he is trashing him ?..No . As far as Chrissy she is her own woman and can deal with the likes of me just as you as a man should. Let me be free to express my opinion and disagree if you want.

For somebody who claims to dislike politicians,  you sure know how to emulate em.  lol

13Duck Dynasty Empty Re: Duck Dynasty 12/19/2013, 10:30 am

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Bob wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:

Trash ? No,  praise and accept no. You think a man must accept every thing another man does or he is trashing him ?..No . As far as Chrissy she is her own woman and can deal with the likes of me just as you as a man should. Let me be free to express my opinion and disagree if you want.

For somebody who claims to dislike politicians,  you sure know how to emulate em.  lol

I got nothing on you Bobster...you and Ichi should have run for office...Escambia would be a much smarter place.

14Duck Dynasty Empty Re: Duck Dynasty 12/19/2013, 10:32 am

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Did Mr. Duck mention anything about this?  lol

“When a man strikes his slave, male or female, with a rod and the slave dies under his hand, he shall be punished. But if the slave survives a day or two, he is not to be punished; for the slave is his money.”

—Exodus 21:20-21

15Duck Dynasty Empty Re: Duck Dynasty 12/19/2013, 10:34 am

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

How bout Alex Jones?  When he's thumping the bible has he ever mentioned anything about that?

Or is it only the part about the queers in the bible that Duck and Jones have read.

lol

16Duck Dynasty Empty Re: Duck Dynasty 12/19/2013, 10:37 am

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Bob wrote:Did Mr. Duck mention anything about this?  lol

“When a man strikes his slave, male or female, with a rod and the slave dies under his hand, he shall be punished. But if the slave survives a day or two, he is not to be punished; for the slave is his money.”

—Exodus 21:20-21  

Bob slavery was the norm for many years. We are free range slaves here in America today. How often have I posted stories where one of the masters men..a cop, has struck and killed a slave , citizen, and not been punished in anyway ..why they even get a paid vacation....it hasn't changed a whole lot just the terminology has changed.

17Duck Dynasty Empty Re: Duck Dynasty 12/19/2013, 10:42 am

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

TEOTWAWKI wrote:

Bob slavery was the norm for many years.

And hating on queers has "been the norm" for many millenia.
And no matter if a book says both are right, that doesn't make it right.

18Duck Dynasty Empty Re: Duck Dynasty 12/19/2013, 10:47 am

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Bob wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:

Bob slavery was the norm for many years.

And hating on queers has "been the norm" for many millenia.  
And no matter if a book says both are right,  that doesn't make it right.

Incredible that you attempt to stretch slavery's shadow over homosexuality. Only one of those is a choice.

19Duck Dynasty Empty Re: Duck Dynasty 12/19/2013, 10:49 am

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

See,  Chrissy.  He thinks you "chose" to be a lesbian.  lol

And I guess since God says it's okay to beat slaves as long as they survive the beating, those slaves musta chose to be slaves too. lol

20Duck Dynasty Empty Re: Duck Dynasty 12/19/2013, 10:54 am

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Bob if you seek to build a coalition against me then fine, that is your prerogative. What will you gain if you turn the whole world against me ? Isolation of those that disagree aka shunning is an effective tool if you are dealing with someone that gives a damn about being part of a community...I don't ..love me warts and all or don't...

21Duck Dynasty Empty Re: Duck Dynasty 12/19/2013, 10:59 am

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Slaves, obey your earthly masters with deep respect and fear.  Serve them sincerely as you would serve Christ.  

Ephesians 6:5

By the way, that's from the New Testament.

22Duck Dynasty Empty Re: Duck Dynasty 12/19/2013, 11:03 am

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

When you and Alex Jones complain about us all being slaves to the "globulists" today,  the globulists should be citing the Bible as their justification.  lol

23Duck Dynasty Empty Re: Duck Dynasty 12/19/2013, 11:06 am

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Bob wrote:When you and Alex Jones complain about us all being slaves to the "globulists" today,  the globulists should be citing the Bible as their justification.  lol

Here Bob is my justification from a rather conflicted source...

Four score and seven years ago our fathers brought forth on this continent, a new nation, conceived in Liberty, and dedicated to the proposition that all men are created equal.

Now we are engaged in a great civil war, testing whether that nation, or any nation so conceived and so dedicated, can long endure. We are met on a great battle-field of that war. We have come to dedicate a portion of that field, as a final resting place for those who here gave their lives that that nation might live. It is altogether fitting and proper that we should do this.

But, in a larger sense, we can not dedicate -- we can not consecrate -- we can not hallow -- this ground. The brave men, living and dead, who struggled here, have consecrated it, far above our poor power to add or detract. The world will little note, nor long remember what we say here, but it can never forget what they did here. It is for us the living, rather, to be dedicated here to the unfinished work which they who fought here have thus far so nobly advanced. It is rather for us to be here dedicated to the great task remaining before us -- that from these honored dead we take increased devotion to that cause for which they gave the last full measure of devotion -- that we here highly resolve that these dead shall not have died in vain -- that this nation, under God, shall have a new birth of freedom -- and that government of the people, by the people, for the people, shall not perish from the earth.

Abraham Lincoln
November 19, 1863

24Duck Dynasty Empty Re: Duck Dynasty 12/19/2013, 11:18 am

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

But that just makes my point, teo.

Even though the Bible said "slaves must serve their masters with deep respect and fear and serve them as they would serve Christ", mortal human beings eventually decided that what the Bible was instructing them to do was wrong.

Just as the Bible could be wrong about Chrissy's homosexuality being a "choice" and a "sin".

25Duck Dynasty Empty Re: Duck Dynasty 12/19/2013, 11:24 am

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

It's no different than God killing the children of adult wrongdoers to punish the adult wrongdoers (Passover).

Even though the Jews celebrate that passage in the Bible, no Jew has ever constructed a legal system anywhere which employs that concept. Not in Israel or anywhere else.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum