Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Mea Culpa. Captain Kaoz is not actually ghandi

+3
ZVUGKTUBM
Captn Kaoz
Admin
7 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Admin

Admin

Captain Kaoz's ban has been lifted. Sorry about that.

https://pensacoladiscussion.forumotion.com

Admin wrote:Captain Kaoz's ban has been lifted. Sorry about that.

What? You said it came from the same IP address.

Captn Kaoz

Captn Kaoz

Thank you for lifting the ban.

[quote="Captn Kaoz"]Thank you for lifting the ban.

[/quote

Evil or Very Mad

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

This is probably the prime reason why you need to outlaw socks and make their creation as bannable as just being an asshole.

You don't have the time to try to discern which person is who. Posters should be allowed just one screen name. Socks are nearly 100% used for nefarious purposes. Get rid of them and warn everyone not to try and make any. If you make this a rule, you will never need to worry about banning someone by accident.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Dreamsglore wrote:

I thought he said it had a similar IP address. (Something like that)

boards of FL

boards of FL

A reasonable explanation was provided and I gave Kaoz the benefit of the doubt.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

It's okay fearless leader....mistakes happen.

Captn Kaoz

Captn Kaoz

I have never been nor never will be a sock. I was Captn Kaoz on the PNJ forum and I am Captn Kaoz here. I do not post a lot but I do read most of the BS. If we were going to ban people for being A$$H*les then Dreams should top the list.

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:

This is probably the prime reason why you need to outlaw socks and make their creation as bannable as just being an asshole.

You don't have the time to try to discern which person is who. Posters should be allowed just one screen name. Socks are nearly 100% used for nefarious purposes. Get rid of them and warn everyone not to try and make any. If you make this a rule, you will never need to worry about banning someone by accident.

Yomama wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:

I thought he said it had a similar IP address. (Something like that)

He said all three names were used by the same IP address at least once. I don't believe it's not him. The reason I caught it is because of the way he worded his sentences and of course, dissing the poor as usual.People write in a certain way and even consciously trying to disguise it is difficult to do. It subconsciously comes out. Another clue was the immediate response to me from someone I have never posted to defending him w/ inaccurate info. and lack of responsibility on his part It is Ghandi.

Captn Kaoz wrote:I have never been nor never will be a sock. I was Captn Kaoz on the PNJ forum and I am Captn Kaoz here. I do not post a lot but I do read most of the BS. If we were going to ban people for being A$$H*les then Dreams should top the list.

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:

See what I mean? I never saw this guy post on the PNJ. He immediately starts attacking me. It is Ghandi. He probably is using anothe IP address now.

Sal

Sal

boards of FL wrote:A reasonable explanation was provided and I gave Kaoz the benefit of the doubt.

Ghandi's wife using the same computer?

boards of FL

boards of FL

Kaoz can share the explanation if they like. I don't want to compromise their privacy.

Sal

Sal

Nailed it! Very Happy

salinsky wrote:Nailed it! Very Happy

Oh so he's got his wife posting trash to me now?

Captn Kaoz

Captn Kaoz

We work at the same cube farm. Our IP addresses may be very close. He does not spell very well and my spelling is impeccable. Incidentially, I don't even own a gun. I can assure you we are two separate people.

I realize some of you won't believe this and I don't care. However you are the same people who won't recognize the truth if it came up and poked you in the eye.

Last edited by Captn Kaoz on 8/8/2012, 2:59 pm; edited 1 time in total

Sal

Sal

Dreamsglore wrote:

Are you kidding me? That slimy fraud doesn't have a wife. He's just claiming it's his wife so he can keep posting.

Captn Kaoz wrote:We work at the same cube farm. Our IP addresses may be very close. He does not spell very well and my spelling is impeccable. Incidentially, I don't even own a gun. I can assure you we are two separate people.

Yeah,right! And your spelling is not impeccable and you just happen to use the same words and hate poor kids too?

Captn Kaoz

Captn Kaoz

Show me one of my posts where I misspelled a word. Put up or shut up.

Dreamsglore wrote:
Captn Kaoz wrote:We work at the same cube farm. Our IP addresses may be very close. He does not spell very well and my spelling is impeccable. Incidentially, I don't even own a gun. I can assure you we are two separate people.

Yeah,right! And your spelling is not impeccable and you just happen to use the same words and hate poor kids too?

salinsky wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:

Are you kidding me? That slimy fraud doesn't have a wife. He's just claiming it's his wife so he can keep posting.

How do you know he doesn't have a wife? It's the guy in the wheelchair,isn't it? He's posting from the VA where he works.

Captn Kaoz wrote:Show me one of my posts where I misspelled a word. Put up or shut up.

Dreamsglore wrote:

"If I was a whiner and knew you could get a 3 day suspension for complaints, I would have sent you some about Dreams. She seems to start alot of stuff and unnecssarily call people names. By the way I find her posts more offensive."

Sorry,Boards may give you the benefit of the doubt but I'm not falling for two assholes working at the same place and posting the same shit w/ the same verbiage. He's suckered you,Boards.It is Ghandi.

There's more than 1 posting from this router.

G-zuz How would like to work there?,,,,,,,,,,2 peas in a pod, I mean cube

Sal

Sal

I'd believe telemarketing or collections. Either one seems fitting enough for those two.

Lurch wrote:There's more than 1 posting from this router.

There's more than one posting at my home on the same router but not on the same forum w/ the same ideolgy and the same use of words. Cap'n Koaz is FOS he's not Ghandi!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum