Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Mr Markle....you seem to have.....well.....run away from the constitution discussion....now tell me again about how the 14th amendment does not deal with discrimination

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

2seaoat

Explain to me the Equal Protection clause and Justice Kennedy's discussion of the same in regard to sexual preference in the 2013 Supreme Court cases. This will be fun.

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:Explain to me the Equal Protection clause and Justice Kennedy's discussion of the same in regard to sexual preference in the 2013 Supreme Court cases.  This will be fun.

Please show us the link to the reliable source referencing what you are trying to post.

2seaoat

Really......the link I gave you to Justice Kennedy's and the 5-4 majority and his discussion of the equal protection clause applied to sexual orientation was not enough for you to manipulate what the justices said.....you do understand this was a 2013 case.  You are the one who stated the 14th amendment does not deal with discrimination......if you are teaching real estate.......you better get someone to help you understand the role of the 14th amendment.......so did you even bother to read the link I provided?   I thought not.  Oh, and Scalia's dissent may come closer to your confusion, but again.....the vote was 5-4......you do understand that there are only 9 votes on the Supreme Court......so if you read my link how possibly could you be so confused?

2seaoat

Still did not read Kennedy's majority opinion.......why am I not surprised.

2seaoat

That is a beautiful photo.......The President of the United States in a White Sox hat.......it cannot get any better.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum