Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

I love this guy. G Edward Griffen on the constitution and colectivism and other questions on the constitution

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tDs8Vn6yYJo

Documentary on many questions about the constitution.

What a amazing commentary of truth.

2seaoat

This guy is an idiot. His definitions make even the simple collection of taxes to be a coercive act, and not a voluntary act. At some point we need common sense and not nihilistic theories which are idiotic dogma, which never in the history of man would such absurd concepts be actualized. I had a French Philosophy professor in college who was asz backward who espoused Rousseu's social contract in some ivory tower, and most recognize the same, yet the dichotomy of the individual and the collective this gentleman offers is like listening to a high school teacher create an new political philosophy......it is simply sophomoric.

2seaoat wrote:This guy is an idiot.  His definitions make even the simple collection of taxes to be a coercive act, and not a voluntary act.   At some point we need common sense and not nihilistic theories which are idiotic dogma, which never in the history of man would such absurd concepts be actualized.   I had a French Philosophy professor in college who was asz backward who espoused Rousseu's social contract in some ivory tower, and most recognize the same, yet the dichotomy of the individual and the collective this gentleman offers is like listening to a high school teacher create an new political philosophy......it is simply sophomoric.

Ah you listened to about one minute I see and got upset because he doesn't define collectivist as people working together voluntarily, but that collectivist is defined as people who are coerced into buying into a ideology that everyone must do such and such in order for such in such results.

I think he's right on  Razz 

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum