Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Poor Mr. Markle....the international community reaches deal with Iran

+4
gatorfan
knothead
nadalfan
2seaoat
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

2seaoat

Mr Markle laughed at the sanctions in 2013 as ineffective, and then as the international community was getting near using diplomacy, Poor Mr. Markle argued like a few others on this forum that the sanctions should not be abandoned and negotiations were a waste of time.

We will see soon how traitorous our Congress will be to America as they abandon our country to become a shill for another nation.  Diplomacy works, but we cannot assume that Iran will abide by the agreement or that Israel will not unilaterally light up the Middle East with war, but peace seems to have won the day......Poor Mr. Markle and the traitors to this nation........you have lost again, even if this is not signed, the traitors will be exposed for what they are......get the tar and feathers ready.

2seaoat

What will the traitors do now....when Israel said the economic sanctions were not enough in 2013, and war must be the option.....our traitors yelled Obama's economic sanctions are a joke......bomb bomb bomb Iran.......

Then suddenly China,Germany, Russia, France, England, and the United States started using diplomacy to address nuclear proliferation(75 year old technology), and the traitors simultaneously....on cue from Israel.....oh hold it.....those sanctions really were working and we must not drop them, and we must punish Iran but let them continue to work for the bomb so we can still argue.....bomb bomb bomb Iran.

Well Americans will now see who the traitors are......as if there was any doubt.....but President Obama cannot take a victory lap.....he is exhausted from the same......thank you President Obama for showing us that profits for MIC and war where a 100k innocent civilians died because we were shills for Saudi Arabia and Israel.....oh my.....they may actually have a problem now withISIS their creation.......oh my.   Cannot wait till Sunday when Butchmeup will get up and say we are all going to die from ISIS, that we must bomb IRAN, and that Brad Pitt is something.....cute and he should be on stage debating with the other clown car occupants....so predictable.

Last edited by 2seaoat on 7/14/2015, 6:50 am; edited 1 time in total

2seaoat

Too funny......Butchmeup will be guest on Morning Joe at 7am....he cannot even get on the debate stage, yet MIC controls most news outlets who consistently invite this Scardy Cat...."we are ALL going to die from ISIS" this shill of war and sad human being gets the first invite immediately after the signing......and then Tom Cotton.....the traitor who should be sitting in a jail cell, will tell us how Israel is threatened, and we must reject diplomacy and bomb bomb bomb Iran....these creatures who are distinctly feminine sure play the macho role when talking about American blood and wealth being poured into the Middle East as shills for the Saudis and Israelis......tar and feather.....or better yet let Butchmeup share Brad Pitts......what sickening examples of American corruption.

nadalfan

So grateful I voted for President Obama, I can only imagine where we would be if he had not been elected. Congratulations to him, Secretary Kerry and all countries involved. It's another great day for this country.

2seaoat

Tom Cotton as expected is a fool and a traitor.

2seaoat

"A possible death sentence to Israel"

"the most dangerous act in the Middle East history"

Butchmeup hysteria and complete nonsense...."this is a virtual declaration of war against Sunni Arabs"

Beyond being a prostitute for MIC, this man simply is not very intelligent.  His attempt this morning on morning Joe to scare America....."this will be a death sentence to Israel over time"........" I really fear a decade of chaos".......

Traitors

It appears on the surface that some good concessions were gained... but that the inspection is lax.

It's a bit early to gloat or condemn... I hope the congressional review is open and transparent.

PkrBum wrote:It appears on the surface that some good concessions were gained... but that the inspection is lax.

It's a bit early to gloat or condemn... I hope the congressional review is open and transparent.

Agree.

knothead

knothead

SheWrites wrote:
PkrBum wrote:It appears on the surface that some good concessions were gained... but that the inspection is lax.

Agree.  

Agree, yet optimistic

2seaoat

No Gloat.....those who pander to MIC and profit from war have attacked diplomacy from day one.  I have seen one detail which has sold me 100%.  The Iranians have enough material to make 10 bombs right now.  They will give up that material and not have enough to make one bomb.  Trust but verify.  It is a terrible day for the war mongers and bought and paid for traitors.

For people not to recognize how intelligent and right our President has been and continues to be, they will be left behind in history.

2seaoat

Young Iranians who will lead the battle of modernity in Iran, now will have traction to make real change.  The Iranian people were our allies for thirty years with deep ties to America.  I remember in college the large contingency of Iranian students who were being Americanized.   We in America have the hardliners who favor war, and certainly the Iranian hardliners are similar bedfellows to our traitors, but in the end the future of the region lies with young people and the path to modernity.  I am very hopeful that more than an arms agreement is evolving.

"trust but verify"... that appears the weakest point we know at this time.

gatorfan

PkrBum wrote:"trust but verify"... that appears the weakest point we know at this time.

This is a starting point but the delay in permitting an inspection is concerning. Hopefully it won't turn into Iraq II, it's not like we can't trust the Iranians or anything......

2seaoat

Iranians have the technology and the material to put a bomb together within one year.  If we do nothing, they have material for 10 bombs in 2016.  This is a no brainer.   To argue that Iran does not already have the bomb capability, or that we could bomb them into oblivion and that would put the genie back in the bottle.....utter madness.  It is in Iran's best interest to break this deal.  Period.  They have the bomb if they do, or if we did nothing at all....they have the bomb.  The breakthrough of this agreement was the international coalition ability to get Iran to sign.

In regards to them hiding things......yes....we heard the same with Sadham......we discounted the inspectors consistent reports that there were no weapons of mass destruction, and 100k civilian deaths later those who failed to heed the experts, bore the responsibility for the carnage.  I also believe they already have the bomb.  This agreement only will limit future expansion of their capabilities.

boards of FL

boards of FL

Great day for Americans! Terrible day for republicans!

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

When Israel opens up its nuclear facilities to international inspections, then we can TRULY monitor nuclear weapons development in the Middle East.

I think it is time for President Obama to force Israel to declare itself a nuclear power, withdraw protection of the American UN veto, and then let world opinion have its way.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Markle

Markle

Iran celebrating their victory over the United States.

If passed, it will start a nuclear arms race in the Middle East while semi-retired President Obama quietly exists the stage leaving the world a much more dangerous place.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Markle wrote:Iran celebrating their victory over the United States.

If passed, it will start a nuclear arms race in the Middle East while semi-retired President Obama quietly exists the stage leaving the world a much more dangerous place.

I can see that semi-demented poster Markle is running out of gas concerning Iran.....
Razz

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

2seaoat

Iran celebrating their victory over the United States.

The Iranian people are celebrating a path to modernity and an end to isolation.  It is a victory for Iran.  A huge victory.  They negotiated and signed a weapons agreement which will help bring peace to the Mideast.  It starts when we realize in reality, only the Shia militias and the Kurds have been successful attacking ISIS which was created by Israel and Saudi Arabia to scare America into a permanent presence to protect those regimes.  The truth is diplomacy is complex.  The middle east is complex.  If one thinks that this was a zero sum game, they are a certifiable idiot because both sides can win.

Why does nobody ask the question why ISIS has not attacked Israel....in some areas less than five miles from their border, yet America is supposed to be frightened and Butchmeup says ISIS will kill us all....., but IRAN is the threat?  The world is not a more dangerous place, and there will be NO proliferation in the Middle East because of this agreement.....you as usual have everything Asz backwards.......Iran right now has material for 10 nuclear weapons and I personally believe they already have the bomb, but your solution is to attack a country where the genie was long ago out of the bottle with President Bush's failed policies to contain the centrafuges since 2003 they number in the thousands.....his same failures in North Korea.   No, 98% of the material will be gone and they will not have enough to make one bomb, and instead of six months turn around it will extend to one year.......it is utter idiocy to think that Iran will be a saint, but assuming they will not be, I like the idea of the reduction of this material.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Don't worry the Mossad will detonate an atom bomb in America and then blame the Iranians and we will blow iran into atoms..

Poor Mr. Markle....the international community reaches deal with Iran Is?wBF_KQUM1eje6SN86ijeRFrAzj-s25A6K_9MzxsgLqA&height=276

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum