Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Beware!

+3
Sal
no stress
talknstang
7 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Beware! - Page 2 Empty Re: Beware! 12/4/2013, 12:46 pm

stormwatch89

stormwatch89

[quote="Joanimaroni"]
Gunz wrote:
boards of FL wrote:Do you have a pug, Gunz?
   Yes sir I do
My granddaughters are getting a Pug for Christmas.[/quote

Oh Joani, they will be thrilled!!! What fun!

A pug is the only small dog I've ever owned. We called her a mini mastiff and were able to teach her to use a litter box Very convenient at times but no so helpful with the mastiffs fully growed. Smile

Have a ball and please let us know the name and post picts, pretty please??

27Beware! - Page 2 Empty Re: Beware! 12/4/2013, 1:16 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

stormwatch89 wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
Gunz wrote:
   Yes sir I do

Oh Joani, they will be thrilled!!!  What fun!

A pug is the only small dog I've ever owned.  We called her a mini mastiff and were able to teach her to use a litter box  Very convenient at times but no so helpful with the mastiffs fully growed.  Smile

I went with my daughter to pick him out. He will not be ready until Dec. 22. Daughter and family will be at Disney World so I get to go pick up the pup. He is really cute and I just love the puppy breath.

I've been without a dog for 3 years and I'm trying to stay strong......

28Beware! - Page 2 Empty Re: Beware! 12/4/2013, 5:49 pm

stormwatch89

stormwatch89

Joanimaroni wrote:
stormwatch89 wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
Gunz wrote:
   Yes sir I do

A pug is the only small dog I've ever owned.  We called her a mini mastiff and were able to teach her to use a litter box  Very convenient at times but no so helpful with the mastiffs fully growed.  Smile

I went with my daughter to pick him out. He will not be ready until Dec. 22. Daughter and family will be at Disney World so I get to go pick up the pup. He is really cute and I just love the puppy breath.

Yes, they make darling pups all 2 lbs of them, right? So happy you'll have some time with him before the big day.

If you ever need a puppy sitter............

Have a wonderful Christmas filled with that glorious puppy breath and children's laughter.

29Beware! - Page 2 Empty Re: Beware! 12/4/2013, 5:55 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

[quote="stormwatch89"]
Joanimaroni wrote:
stormwatch89 wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
Gunz wrote:
   Yes sir I do

[/quote

Yes, they make darling pups all 2 lbs of them, right?  So happy you'll have some time with him before the big day.

Have a wonderful Christmas filled with that glorious puppy breath and children's laughter.

You too.....enjoy Disney World with your girls.

30Beware! - Page 2 Empty Re: Beware! 12/4/2013, 7:40 pm

stormwatch89

stormwatch89

Joanimaroni wrote:
stormwatch89 wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
stormwatch89 wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
Gunz wrote:
   Yes sir I do

[/quote

Yes, they make darling pups all 2 lbs of them, right?  So happy you'll have some time with him before the big day.

You too.....enjoy Disney World with your girls.
Thanks! We have to work around the Doc's schedule, so will celebrate early. Thankfully we both have great families, right? I am jealous of yours, I'll admit.Very Happy 

31Beware! - Page 2 Empty Re: Beware! 12/4/2013, 11:22 pm

talknstang

its funny how this story went from a streetcrawler bust to a conversation about cute animals, lol I like that. Possums rule!

It took me 2 hours to find this critter when she was so small!
https://i.servimg.com/u/f58/18/15/59/75/possum12.jpg

32Beware! - Page 2 Empty Re: Beware! 12/4/2013, 11:32 pm

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

You demonstrate how a man can have a paradigm shift in their thinking at least I have. I have never seen possum as cute. I saw them as big rat looking things or road kill. That picture and your previous postings show me an animal I may have misjudged.

33Beware! - Page 2 Empty Re: Beware! 12/4/2013, 11:38 pm

Sal

Sal

TEOTWAWKI wrote:You demonstrate how a man can have a paradigm shift in their thinking at least I have. I have never seen possum as cute. I saw them as big rat looking things or road kill. That picture and your previous postings show me an animal I may have misjudged.
I've never seen a fourteen year old girl as a sexual object, but I guess if context and lighting is just right ...

... never mind, it's still criminal. 

34Beware! - Page 2 Empty Re: Beware! 12/4/2013, 11:50 pm

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Sal wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:You demonstrate how a man can have a paradigm shift in their thinking at least I have. I have never seen possum as cute. I saw them as big rat looking things or road kill. That picture and your previous postings show me an animal I may have misjudged.
I've never seen a fourteen year old girl as a sexual object, but I guess if context and lighting is just right ...

I guess it's hard to forgive ....go ahead sinless one and stone whoever you please....thousands of 14 year old Iraqi girls were blasted into pink mist yet you welcomed home the heroes that did it....

35Beware! - Page 2 Empty Re: Beware! 12/5/2013, 12:09 am

talknstang

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Sal wrote:

I guess it's hard to forgive ....go ahead sinless one and stone whoever you please....thousands of 14 year old Iraqi girls were blasted into pink mist yet you welcomed home the heroes that did it....
They are definitely a misunderstood creature......kinda like that Sal guy, ya know? lol WKRG tracked me down today wanting to know more about these sting operations. Apparently they have had some higher profile cases recently. I can't tell any more, but I was pretty thrilled to say the least.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum