Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Beware!

+3
Sal
no stress
talknstang
7 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Beware! Empty Beware! 12/3/2013, 10:44 pm

talknstang

There seems to be a "streetwalker" sting going on at the present time. Just looking out for you Sal, Mr. Ishi, and Markle. I am nice like that! But i didn't see any latina's booked yet Sal, so maybe you still have time!

2Beware! Empty Re: Beware! 12/3/2013, 10:48 pm

Thanks Mr Stang. If I see your Mom I will say you said hello.

3Beware! Empty Re: Beware! 12/3/2013, 10:53 pm

no stress

no stress

talknstang wrote:There seems to be a "streetwalker" sting going on at the present time. Just looking out for you Sal, Mr. Ishi, and Markle. I am nice like that!   But i didn't see any latina's booked yet Sal, so maybe you still have time!
Damn! Even the new guys know Sal fucked around on his wife.....that's messed up. LMBO!!

4Beware! Empty Re: Beware! 12/3/2013, 10:54 pm

talknstang

Mr Ichi wrote:Thanks Mr Stang.  If I see your Mom I will say you said hello.
are you planning on a visit to her grave? that is swell of you! She really likes flowers. You're more than welcome to take a shovel with you and dig a hole to climb into. Don't worry about filling it, i will take care of that for you. You're welcome

5Beware! Empty Re: Beware! 12/3/2013, 10:56 pm

talknstang

Gunz wrote:
talknstang wrote:There seems to be a "streetwalker" sting going on at the present time. Just looking out for you Sal, Mr. Ishi, and Markle. I am nice like that!   But i didn't see any latina's booked yet Sal, so maybe you still have time!
      Damn!  Even the new guys know Sal fucked around on his wife.....that's messed up.  LMBO!!
Oh i am not too new, lol. But I just wanted to let them know that their opinions are very important to me, so i thought i'd return the kindness like they usually do

6Beware! Empty Re: Beware! 12/3/2013, 11:04 pm

talknstang

OK, maybe i didn't need to pick on you guys......it is the holiday season so instead of being mean, maybe i should wish happy holidays? hmmmm

7Beware! Empty Re: Beware! 12/3/2013, 11:23 pm

talknstang wrote:OK,  maybe i didn't need to pick on you guys......it is the holiday season so instead of being mean, maybe i should wish happy holidays?  hmmmm
Your choice. But you do offer comic relief with your fucked up postings.

8Beware! Empty Re: Beware! 12/3/2013, 11:32 pm

talknstang

Mr Ichi wrote:
talknstang wrote:OK,  maybe i didn't need to pick on you guys......it is the holiday season so instead of being mean, maybe i should wish happy holidays?  hmmmm
Your choice.  But you do offer comic relief with your fucked up postings.
damn right I do, and I am honored every single time you comment. Thank you for the compliment, lol

9Beware! Empty Re: Beware! 12/3/2013, 11:44 pm

Sal

Sal

Because Gunz quoted him, I see I'm still living rent free in that douchebag's cranium. 

That's nice. 

10Beware! Empty Re: Beware! 12/4/2013, 12:21 am

no stress

no stress

Sal wrote:Because Gunz quoted him, I see I'm still living rent free in that douchebag's cranium. 

That's nice. 
Oh No, democrats get subsidized cranium rent. But that would still make your statement true, wouldn't it.

11Beware! Empty Re: Beware! 12/4/2013, 12:26 am

boards of FL

boards of FL

Do you have a pug, Gunz?

12Beware! Empty Re: Beware! 12/4/2013, 12:31 am

no stress

no stress

boards of FL wrote:Do you have a pug, Gunz?
Yes sir I do

13Beware! Empty Re: Beware! 12/4/2013, 12:34 am

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Gunz wrote:
   Yes sir I do
My granddaughters are getting a Pug for Christmas.

14Beware! Empty Re: Beware! 12/4/2013, 12:36 am

boards of FL

boards of FL

Brings me back to a time several years ago when a roommate of mine was dating a girl who had a pug. I loved that dog. He had an unhealthy infatuation with cat shit, though. Beyond that, he was good dog.

15Beware! Empty Re: Beware! 12/4/2013, 12:37 am

no stress

no stress

Joanimaroni wrote:
Gunz wrote:
   Yes sir I do
My granddaughters are getting a Pug for Christmas.
Excellent choice!! True companion dogs and a face only a mother could love. I got a silver fawn but would love to find him a brother that is solid black.

16Beware! Empty Re: Beware! 12/4/2013, 12:37 am

Sal

Sal

Might as well get a cat. 

That's not a dog. 

17Beware! Empty Re: Beware! 12/4/2013, 12:39 am

no stress

no stress

boards of FL wrote:Brings me back to a time several years ago when a roommate of mine was dating a girl who had a pug.  I loved that dog.  He had an unhealthy infatuation with cat shit, though.  Beyond that, he was good dog.
They love to chew bds. I bought mine a bully stick not knowing that it was made of bull penis. Once he got that puppy wet down with saliva the smell was horrible. chunked it.

18Beware! Empty Re: Beware! 12/4/2013, 12:57 am

Gunz' dogs do not have a good life. No dog should have to fill the void for their owners predilections. It just ain't right.

19Beware! Empty Re: Beware! 12/4/2013, 1:10 am

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Cats are the best. The bigger and meaner the better. They don't take crap off anyone or anything. They will attack a grizzly if it pizzes them off...

20Beware! Empty Re: Beware! 12/4/2013, 2:13 am

talknstang

one of my pet possums escaped nearly 3 weeks ago for the 2nd time. I caught her once after 2 weeks but this time it isn't looking so good. I just caught one that I thought was her, but it wasn't. Although I was able to handle the wild critter without it biting me. I was surprised, but I am still bummed out about the one I lost.....she was my favorite. Hopefully she is still alive and well.

21Beware! Empty Re: Beware! 12/4/2013, 2:26 am

talknstang wrote:one of my pet possums escaped nearly 3 weeks ago for the 2nd time. I caught her once after 2 weeks but this time it isn't looking so good. I just caught one that I thought was her, but it wasn't. Although I was able to handle the wild critter without it biting me. I was surprised, but I am still bummed out about the one I lost.....she was my favorite. Hopefully she is still alive and well.
All ways sad to lose a pet.  But animals are very smart.  It is all ways disconcerting but she may be enjoying her freedom.  Even though I am sure you provide her with the best of care.

22Beware! Empty Re: Beware! 12/4/2013, 3:08 am

talknstang

Mr Ichi wrote:
talknstang wrote:one of my pet possums escaped nearly 3 weeks ago for the 2nd time. I caught her once after 2 weeks but this time it isn't looking so good. I just caught one that I thought was her, but it wasn't. Although I was able to handle the wild critter without it biting me. I was surprised, but I am still bummed out about the one I lost.....she was my favorite. Hopefully she is still alive and well.
All ways sad to lose a pet.  But animals are very smart.  It is all ways disconcerting but she may be enjoying her freedom.  Even though I am sure you provide her with the best of care.
You know Mr. Ichi, i sincerely appreciate that. Thank you very much and I am sure you are right. Even though they make wonderful pets they are still wild and instinctive. I am sure she will be fine. I just let the one i caught go and am still amazed i was able to handle her without being bitten. Maybe with some luck and a few more prayers I'll catch my other one, but if not, i still have one other that is spoiled rotten. By the way, if anybody comes across orphaned babies whose mother was killed etc. let me know, i can rehab em til they are big enough to set free. They are so cute when they are tiny though, lol

23Beware! Empty Re: Beware! 12/4/2013, 3:38 am

I used to have a black Lab.  His name was "Scooter"  Fantastic  Dog. About day light one morning he was barking and would not shut up which was un usual for him.  He had treed a possum and the thing and crawled out on a limb and the limb sagged with his weight and  was hanging almost upside down. It was just out of reach of scooter but they were almost nose to nose.  the poor damn possum was sweating and the sweat was running down his nose would hit my dog in the nose driving him wild.  It was a real stand off.  I put scooter up and cut down the limb and the possum scampered away. It was really funny.

24Beware! Empty Re: Beware! 12/4/2013, 3:51 am

talknstang

Mr Ichi wrote:I used to have a black Lab.  His name was "Scooter"  Fantastic  Dog. About day light one morning he was barking and would not shut up which was un usual for him.  He had treed a possum and the thing and crawled out on a limb and the limb sagged with his weight and  was hanging almost upside down. It was just out of reach of scooter but they were almost nose to nose.  the poor damn possum was sweating and the sweat was running down his nose would hit my dog in the nose driving him wild.  It was a real stand off.  I put scooter up and cut down the limb and the possum scampered away. It was really funny.
Well I am glad you didn't let it kill it. Believe it or not, the Virginia Opossum is currently being researched  because it carries the LTNF protein (lethal toxicity neutrality factor) which makes it immune to most poisons including all poisonous snakes and even ricin. They are working on development  of an anti-venom that will work on any snake-bite, etc. It's pretty fascinating/amazing. So basically what I am saying is that before anyone thinks about killing this important animal, well that animal could actually save a human life.

25Beware! Empty Re: Beware! 12/4/2013, 3:59 am

talknstang

TEOTWAWKI wrote:Cats are the best. The bigger and meaner  the better. They don't take crap off anyone or anything. They will attack a grizzly if it pizzes them off...

that is a great video, lol.....i love how the baby is just cracking up in the background.  That cat must have a huge set of gonads though. but the garbage man doesn't even have to work as hard thanks to Mr. Bear. So everybody is happy......the baby was laughing, the cat scared away the bear and Mr. Bear took out the trash. Beautiful

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum