Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Do Many Millennials Post here?

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Do Many Millennials Post here? Empty Do Many Millennials Post here? 11/25/2013, 11:04 pm

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

My daughter (age 28) showed me this video:

Baby Boomers need to be careful. If the shaky recovery starts to sputter again, or things worsen, Millennials will be declaring war on their parents' generation as Millennials get older and assume more political power.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

2Do Many Millennials Post here? Empty Re: Do Many Millennials Post here? 11/25/2013, 11:20 pm

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Every baby boomer is exactly the same just like every millennial is exactly the same.  
Every woman is exactly the same.  Every man is exactly the same.  Every black is exactly the same.  Every white is exactly the same.
All baby boomers are equally to blame for everything those millennials are complaining about.
There are only groups.  There is no such thing as an individual.

3Do Many Millennials Post here? Empty Re: Do Many Millennials Post here? 11/25/2013, 11:50 pm

mmm hmmmm Wink 

Nekochan

Nekochan

They're blaming baby boomers for all the problems in the world.  Imagine that!

But my oldest just turned 30 and he's not like that.

An insult to the many young people who are working off shore, building ships, writing software, defending our country and the 1,000 of other duties that keep America a productive and great nation. .

Nekochan wrote:They're blaming baby boomers for all the problems in the world.  Imagine that!

But my oldest just turned 30 and he's not like that.
rest assured its a liberal propaganda piece.

this is what they have in store planned to brain wash our youth to not take care of us when we are old.

please note some of the things they mention like getting trophy's for nothing. part time jobs, wars, recession,high college tuition, demolished unions, housing bubble, etc etc... they are trying to place all those things on the boomers. and in this hidden little world of how they presented it, the boomers represent the republicans.

cool1

cool1

They sound lazy to me just plain lazy--Adapt to the generation your in we have done it for hundreds of years now---Stop expecting your parents to give you everything -start at bottom and work your way up like the rest--If they want to sit and text all day instead of getting or looking for work be a dumbass but don't blame others period .

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum