Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Deal Reached in Geneva to Freeze Iran's Nuclear Program

+9
Nekochan
Joanimaroni
Floridatexan
stormwatch89
QueenOfHearts
ZVUGKTUBM
TEOTWAWKI
Markle
Sal
13 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 4]

stormwatch89 wrote:
Chrissy wrote:
stormwatch89 wrote:Chill, y'all!!!!

We can trust Iran AND we can certainly trust Obama and his administration!!

No worries!

Life is lollipops and butterflies.
LOL storm, think ill just stay in the "paranoid" zone on this one.

seems the left are in such a desperate mode to find any success story for their man, they are basically lying here. not one damn thing in this deal is in OUR favor. They get  months reprieve from sanctions and they are still building a couple more nuke facilities.

please point out the success here for America, this is a win for iran.  
Things are so freakin screwed up girl, that lollipops and butterflies are my preferred survival mode.

Whatever works or doesn't.Sad 
I like that.

Deal Reached in Geneva to Freeze Iran's Nuclear Program - Page 2 Butter10

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Deal Reached in Geneva to Freeze Iran's Nuclear Program - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSyTBY4A8kHnWcNhJ_gyE8WvuOZrsOLFYLdikG3juHS_7Q4zTaViA

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

What Markle fails to realize in his post above, Israel invented every means to develop atomic weapons in secrecy, and then showed the world that there are no consequences for this, because nobody has sanctioned Israel for having the 3rd most powerful nuclear arsenal in the world. The lesson learned: Develop your own not-so-secret atomic weapons and the world will leave you alone.

Israel has already committed every atomic outrage that Iran is only accused of, in spades. They have missiles that can reach countries which have never threatened them. Why is that?

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:What Markle fails to realize in his post above, Israel invented every means to develop atomic weapons in secrecy, and then showed the world that there are no consequences for this, because nobody has sanctioned Israel for having the 3rd most powerful nuclear arsenal in the world. The lesson learned: Develop your own not-so-secret atomic weapons and the world will leave you alone.

Israel has already committed every atomic outrage that Iran is only accused of, in spades. They have missiles that can reach countries which have never threatened them. Why is that?
Ive never felt threatened by Israel. matter of a fact if I was living in Israel and those people kept lobbing bombs at me on a daily basis, I would use those nukes that they so called have and blow those effrs away.

I don't know of any American that would tolerate having bombs lobbed at them daily and not aggressively fight back.

and Im not sure if you have been looking around the world or not, but muslims in particular are a pretty damn violent group.

so right now with this BS victory which really is a victory for iran if Israel blast iran, I will support them.

because as an American I also would not tolerate another close country who wants to wipe me off the map having nukes.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:What Markle fails to realize in his post above, Israel invented every means to develop atomic weapons in secrecy, and then showed the world that there are no consequences for this, because nobody has sanctioned Israel for having the 3rd most powerful nuclear arsenal in the world. The lesson learned: Develop your own not-so-secret atomic weapons and the world will leave you alone.

Because of the threats, they will protect themselves. Israel has not used the weapons. Can you say that about Iran, if they had an atomic weapon?

Nekochan

Nekochan

Chrissy wrote:

Ive never felt threatened by Israel. matter of a fact if I was living in Israel and those people kept lobbing bombs at me on a daily basis, I would use those nukes that they so called have and blow those effrs away.

I don't know of any American that would tolerate having bombs lobbed at them daily and not aggressively fight back.

and Im not sure if you have been looking around the world or not, but muslims in particular are a pretty damn violent group.

so right now with this BS victory which really is a victory for iran if Israel blast iran, I will support them.

because as an American I also would not tolerate another close country who wants to wipe me off the map having nukes.
cheers cheers cheers

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Great post Chrissy.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Joanimaroni wrote:

Because of the threats, they will protect themselves. Israel has not used the weapons. Can you say that about Iran, if they had an atomic weapon?
Nice red herring. Your question cannot be answered because nobody has proven that Iran possesses atomic weapons.

Nekochan

Nekochan

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:

Israel has already committed every atomic outrage that Iran is only accused of, in spades.
They have missiles that can reach countries which have never threatened them. Why is that?
Nice red herring. Your question cannot be answered because nobody has proven that Iran possesses atomic weapons.

Well, judging from your posts, they have enemies all over the world.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Nekochan wrote:
ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:

Israel has already committed every atomic outrage that Iran is only accused of, in spades.
They have missiles that can reach countries which have never threatened them. Why is that?

Well, judging from your posts, they have enemies all over the world.
Yes, being able to reach the United States may be important for them. They may be able to do this with the Jericho IV missile. That way they can threaten Washington DC if the U.S. Congress ever decides to cut-off their aid.

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
Sal wrote:I don't hate Jews. 

I hate fascists. 
cheerscheerscheers cheers cheers
lol... wtf do you think progressivism is? You statists are a funny bunch.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:

Look again, I said IF they had atomic weapons.

I do not trust Iran but I do trust Israel to only use the weapons if attacked.

I'm wondering why Seaoat passed you over with his Nazi identifying mission.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Depleted uranium is an Atomic weapon. It is radioactive and assumes fallout after use causing the same malformations in genetic material as did the Hiroshima bomb. So yes we and probably Israel are using atomic weapons...
Deal Reached in Geneva to Freeze Iran's Nuclear Program - Page 2 Baby-fatimah-ahmed-born-with-two-heads-in-fallujah

Deal Reached in Geneva to Freeze Iran's Nuclear Program - Page 2 Depleted_uranium_cartridge

http://www.thewe.cc/weplanet/news/depleted_uranium_iraq_afghanistan_balkans.html

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Deal Reached in Geneva to Freeze Iran's Nuclear Program - Page 2 Depleted_uranium_baby

A BBC investigation can reveal that the US and UK military have continued to use depleted uranium weapons despite warnings from scientists that it poses a potential long-term cancer risk to civilians.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Deal Reached in Geneva to Freeze Iran's Nuclear Program - Page 2 Deplete-uranium

We are the greatest monsters the world as ever produced and we worry and go on for days about whether Stang was going to have sex with a 14 year old if the opportunity arose...humorous..

The choice before you is now clear. A vote for sanctions at this critical moment is a vote for war. We strongly urge you to support negotiations and vote for diplomacy to prevent a nuclear-armed Iran and avoid a disastrous war. We look forward to your response.

Sincerely,

National Iranian American Council

Win Without War

Friends Committee on National Legislation

Americans for Peace Now

American Friends Service Committee

Berim

Center for Interfaith Engagement, Eastern Mennonite University

Center for International Policy
Church of the Brethren

Conference of Major Superiors of Men

Council for a Livable World

CREDO

DownsizeDC.org

Evangelicals for Middle East Understanding

Fellowship of Reconciliation

Global Ministries of the Christian Church (Disciples of Christ) and United Church of Christ

Institute for Policy Studies, New Internationalism Project

Jewish Voice for Peace

Just Foreign Policy

MoveOn.org

Peace Action

Peace Action West
Peace Catalyst International
Pax Christi International
Shomer Shalom Network for Jewish Nonviolence

Tikkun/Network of Spiritual Progressives

United Church of Christ, Justice and Witness Ministries

Women’s Action for New Directions

Young Democrats of America

http://www.niacouncil.org/site/News2?page=NewsArticle&id=10061&security=1&news_iv_ctrl=-1

Iran to Build Two More Nuclear Plants

Announcement comes hours before U.S. inks agreement

Iranian officials announced the upcoming construction of two new nuclear plants on Saturday, just hours before the United States and Western nations signed a nuclear pact that will allow Iran to continue enriching uranium, the key component in a nuclear weapon.

http://freebeacon.com/iran-to-build-two-more-nuclear-plants/

This IS NOT A WIN FOR AMERICA.

2seaoat

This thread is about the United States protecting their critical interests. Israel and the United States share many interests, but it is a fallacy to think our national interests are one and the same with Israel. Z has shown clear dislike for the state of Israel, and he certainly believes in Jewish conspiracy over monetary policy, but I have never seen in any of his posts the traditional nazi racial and religious hate. He certainly has never posted one thread which made blacks, hispanics, or jews as inferior people. He has never posted nazi propaganda, or nazi sites. He has consistently attacked Israel's foreign policy, and I have consistently disagreed on much of his criticism, but on this thread he is right.....Israel does not speak for America. We have distinct and separate interests.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Chrissy wrote:Iran to Build Two More Nuclear Plants

Iranian officials announced the upcoming construction of two new nuclear plants on Saturday, just hours before the United States and Western nations signed a nuclear pact that will allow Iran to continue enriching uranium, the key component in a nuclear weapon.

You need to quit being a dope. Nuclear power plants are for making electricity, not bombs. Iran is allowed to enrich uranium for power-purposes under the Nuclear Non-proliferation Treaty. At least Iran signed that treaty. Israel refused (because it held secret nukes).

Israel is a nuclear armed pariah-state, very similar to North Korea. Bibi should be cosying-up to Kim Jong Un, as they have a lot in common, LOL!

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
Chrissy wrote:Iran to Build Two More Nuclear Plants

You need to quit being a dope. Nuclear power plants are for making electricity, not bombs. Iran is allowed to enrich uranium for power-purposes under the Nuclear Non-proliferation Treaty. At least Iran signed that treaty. Israel refused (because it held secret nukes).

Israel is a nuclear armed pariah-state, very similar to North Korea. Bibi should be cosying-up to Kim Jong Un, as they have a lot in common, LOL!
cheers cheers cheers 

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Joanimaroni wrote:
ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:

Look again, I said IF they had atomic weapons.

I do not trust Iran but I do trust Israel to only use the weapons if attacked.

Deal Reached in Geneva to Freeze Iran's Nuclear Program - Page 2 Nazi-lol

2seaoat

We do not have historic clean hands in Iran.

Sal

Sal

This is not a treaty, it is an interim agreement, meaning that it expires in six months.

If either side is dissatisfied with progress, no one is stuck with this deal.

Meanwhile, Iran must do the following;

-  stop uranium enrichment above 5% and freeze any stockpile enriched to 3.5%

- neutralize its stockpile of uranium enriched to 20%

- halt production of centrifuges

- halt construction of enrichment facilities

- discontinue all activity at the Arak nuclear reactor

- allow daily IAEA inspections of ALL facilities

In exchange, Iran gets about $6 billion of its assets freed up.

That is a very small percentage of the sanctions that have been imposed.

All other sanctions remain in place and will continue to be enforced.

The long and short of it is that for the next six months Iran will make no further progress toward development of a nuclear weapon, and even if the agreement breaks down, they will be much further away from building a weapon than before the agreement.

What's not to like other than the deal was struck during the Obama presidency?

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Can we please just enjoy our thanksgiving dinner without all this celebrity worshipping/hating bullshit.  
Obama,  Bibi and the Ayatollah.  Sounds like a wrastlin tag team. I bet neither one of them can bowl worth a shit.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

What's not to like other than the deal was struck during the Obama presidency?

The fear-meters of the Frightwingers are in the red-zone ont this one....

Deal Reached in Geneva to Freeze Iran's Nuclear Program - Page 2 Fear

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum