Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Deal Reached in Geneva to Freeze Iran's Nuclear Program

+9
Nekochan
Joanimaroni
Floridatexan
stormwatch89
QueenOfHearts
ZVUGKTUBM
TEOTWAWKI
Markle
Sal
13 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 4]

Sal

Sal

Suck lemons, Bibi. 

lol

a link would be nice.

does this mean Russia will not be building iran its second nuclear facility?

Sal

Sal

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/news/iran-nuclear-deal-reached

Im a little skeptical.

I don't see Russia giving up building them that second facility. whatever the deal is/was would have to be a humdinger.

and I believe I read that Obama had already loosened up the restrictions on iran secretly.

either way. hopefully something comes of it.

curious, you seem to be a jew hater too?

Sal

Sal

I don't hate Jews. 

I hate fascists. 

Sal wrote:I don't hate Jews. 

I hate fascists. 
ahh...

I see this deal is a 6 month deal to buy some time and give iran some relief from the sanctions, sounds weird to me, put sanctions on someone then give them relief?

Markle

Markle

Sal wrote:Suck lemons, Bibi. 

lol
Yeah, Iran wins again!  This will work as well as all those same agreements with North Korea.

President Barack Hussein Obama, once again, demonstrates his weakness on a world stage.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Suck Lemons Markle Iran has never attacked anyone that honor goes to the Zionist animals. They attack EVERYONE. Iran deserves to be left to grow and modernize without being blown back into the stone age like the Zionist lapdog America did to Iraq....So suck it Markle and BiBi..

Deal Reached in Geneva to Freeze Iran's Nuclear Program Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTdEAajvdUSWm05YPCRryQi5qY5AloXvWBN_mFzI6cYiawgz6CJGg SUCK A Deal Reached in Geneva to Freeze Iran's Nuclear Program Fresh_slice_lemon_in_a_vector_clip_art_illustration_120808-172821-197001

Last edited by TEOTWAWKI on 11/24/2013, 12:09 am; edited 1 time in total

Markle

Markle

TEOTWAWKI wrote:Suck Lemons Markle Iran has never attacked anyone that honor goes to the Zionist animals. They attack EVERYONE. Iran deserves to be left to grow and modernize without being blown back into the stone age like the Zionist lapdog America did to Iraq....So suck it Markle and BiBi..

“When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser.”
Socrates

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Markle wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:Suck Lemons Markle Iran has never attacked anyone that honor goes to the Zionist animals. They attack EVERYONE. Iran deserves to be left to grow and modernize without being blown back into the stone age like the Zionist lapdog America did to Iraq....So suck it Markle and BiBi..
Socrates
You are so dense I you don't even know what slander is....

Sal

Sal

“When the debate is lost, use a 2,400 year old quote to try and cover yer ass” 
― Sal. 

the title is mis leading. nothing is frozen. its 6 months and they are still building MORE NUKE FACILITIES.

what a scam

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Chrissy wrote:the title is mis leading. nothing is frozen. its 6 months and they are still building MORE NUKE FACILITIES.

what a scam
http://www.weeklystandard.com/articles/no-deal_768038.html

As we go to press, the Obama administration seems to be hurtling towards a bad deal with Iran. The administration will claim the agreement freezes and indeed sets back the Iranian nuclear program. But even the New York Times acknowledges that “only some elements are frozen, and rollbacks in the initial agreement are relatively minor” and can be easily reversed. Furthermore, the “deal” would mean the United States would retreat from its previous clear red line—one embodied in repeated U.N. Security Council resolutions—of requiring that Iran stop enrichment. It would allow Iran to move ever closer to nuclear weapons while getting significant sanctions relief. Some deal! In truth, it’s not a deal in the usual meaning of the term. It’s an accommodation. It’s a way for the Obama administration to avoid confronting Iran, and to buy time to acclimate the world to accepting a nuclear Iran.

Jewish history, and not just Jewish history, teaches this lesson. Netanyahu may well judge that he has to act to stop the Iranian regime from getting nuclear weapons. If he does, then Israel will fight

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Sal wrote:“When the debate is lost, use a 2,400 year old quote to try and cover yer ass”
― Sal.

Deal Reached in Geneva to Freeze Iran's Nuclear Program Chairm10

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Sal

Sal

Bibi's in a box. 

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Ideologues like Pace Dog and Markle will hate this.

President Obama has proven that diplomacy trumps war in getting things done in the world. Chalk one up for the President. I hope he keeps pushing Israel to step-down its threats to attack Iran.

Israeli interests are best served through moderation; not by attacking everyone who stands in their way just because they think they can. An Israeli attack on Iran would be endlessly destabilizing for the Persian Gulf region. It would serve to further isolate Israel on the world stage, because they would piss-off most of the developed world, which does not want to see oil suddenly jump to $250+ per barrel. Israel doesn't want to double the price of gasoline for its own people, either. I am sure Bibi is smart-enough to see this--even through his own bombastic blustering.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Sal wrote:I don't hate Jews. 

I hate fascists. 
cheerscheerscheers cheers cheers

Markle

Markle

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Markle wrote:
Socrates
Take it up with Socrates.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Markle wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Markle wrote:
Socrates
Take it up with Socrates.
Deal Reached in Geneva to Freeze Iran's Nuclear Program CheckmateD

QueenOfHearts

QueenOfHearts

I hope the Iranian government can be trusted. With their nuclear scientists getting assassinated, maybe they had to make a deal. I hope the easing of the sanctions is beneficial to the Iranian people.

Markle

Markle

This was signed by President William Jefferson Clinton...does it sound the least bit familiar? North Korea played President Clinton like a fine violin.

Iran has learned their lessons well from North Korea and needless to say, North Korea has reached out to Iran to give them a step up.

International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) charges that North Korea is violating the NPT and demands that inspectors be given access to two nuclear waste storage sites.

North Korea threatens to quit the Nuclear Nonproliferation Treaty amid suspicions that it is developing nuclear weapons. It ultimately does not quit the program but agrees to inspections in 1994.

North Korea and U.S. sign an agreement. North Korea pledges to freeze and eventually dismantle its nuclear weapons program in exchange for international aid to build two power-producing nuclear reactors.

http://www.cnn.com/2013/10/29/world/asia/north-korea-nuclear-timeline---fast-facts/index.html

Progressives...how'd that work out?

stormwatch89

stormwatch89

Chill, y'all!!!!

We can trust Iran AND we can certainly trust Obama and his administration!!

No worries!

Life is lollipops and butterflies.

stormwatch89 wrote:Chill, y'all!!!!

No worries!

LOL storm, think ill just stay in the "paranoid" zone on this one.

seems the left are in such a desperate mode to find any success story for their man, they are basically lying here. not one damn thing in this deal is in OUR favor. They get months reprieve from sanctions and they are still building a couple more nuke facilities.

please point out the success here for America, this is a win for iran.

stormwatch89

stormwatch89

Chrissy wrote:
stormwatch89 wrote:Chill, y'all!!!!

No worries!

LOL storm, think ill just stay in the "paranoid" zone on this one.

seems the left are in such a desperate mode to find any success story for their man, they are basically lying here. not one damn thing in this deal is in OUR favor. They get  months reprieve from sanctions and they are still building a couple more nuke facilities.

please point out the success here for America, this is a win for iran.  
Things are so freakin screwed up girl, that lollipops and butterflies are my preferred survival mode.

Whatever works or doesn't.Sad

Awesome! Butterfly lollipops!!!!!!!!!!!

Deal Reached in Geneva to Freeze Iran's Nuclear Program Il_170x135.381035080_3zer

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

There are now Digital Lollipops...
http://bits.blogs.nytimes.com/2013/11/22/getting-to-the-bottom-of-a-digital-lollipop/?smid=tw-nytimes&_r=1&

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 4]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum