Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Baby Pitt Bull

+8
no stress
knothead
Joanimaroni
Hospital Bob
Nekochan
Sal
dumpcare
cool1
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

51Baby Pitt Bull - Page 3 Empty Re: Baby Pitt Bull 11/24/2013, 8:47 pm

cool1

cool1

Yep she said she would post pictures to me as she grows -so nice I told her I wanted to see it grow up and see how big she gets I told her the name Lottie--and why and told her one of my forum friends came up with the name -My husbands sister said great name I told her Lottie Mae she said how sweet --I don't know if she will rename it though , I would have kept the name for her--well puppy is warm and Happy and getting spoiled that's the main thing Laughing

52Baby Pitt Bull - Page 3 Empty Re: Baby Pitt Bull 11/24/2013, 9:08 pm

cool1 wrote:Yep she said she would post pictures to me as she grows -so nice I told her I wanted to see it grow up and see how big she gets I told her the name Lottie--and why and told her one of my forum friends came up with the name -My husbands sister said great name I told her Lottie Mae she said how sweet --I don't know if she will rename it though , I would have kept the name for her--well puppy is warm and Happy and getting spoiled that's the main thing Laughing
Im glad you found a good home for the pet. I know it was bothering you. You did a good thing. Smile 

have a great night now feeling good.

ill be off here soon. work in the am.

hugs

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum