Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Red Bull is my new addiction

+3
TEOTWAWKI
Sal
Hospital Bob
7 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Red Bull is my new addiction Empty Red Bull is my new addiction 11/26/2013, 9:10 pm

I just love it!!! I love you 

It gives me wings. Very Happy 

2Red Bull is my new addiction Empty Re: Red Bull is my new addiction 11/26/2013, 9:12 pm

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Nicotine, when the delivery vehicle is tobacco, is one of the most pleasurable things god invented.

3Red Bull is my new addiction Empty Re: Red Bull is my new addiction 11/26/2013, 9:27 pm

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I'm sorry.  When I saw the word "red bull",  my senile old mind saw it as "red man".  that's a form of tobacco.

4Red Bull is my new addiction Empty Re: Red Bull is my new addiction 11/26/2013, 9:29 pm

Sal

Sal

I prefer Skoal long cut wintergreen. 

5Red Bull is my new addiction Empty Re: Red Bull is my new addiction 11/26/2013, 9:36 pm

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

now you're talkin a language I understand, millennial. lol

6Red Bull is my new addiction Empty Re: Red Bull is my new addiction 11/26/2013, 9:41 pm

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Red Bull, Isn't that the stuff that gives you heart attacks ?

7Red Bull is my new addiction Empty Re: Red Bull is my new addiction 11/26/2013, 9:44 pm

TEOTWAWKI wrote:Red Bull, Isn't that the stuff that gives you heart attacks ?
well 300 million sold, 3 heart attacks. maybe LOL

8Red Bull is my new addiction Empty Re: Red Bull is my new addiction 11/26/2013, 9:46 pm

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Hey if it's a good enough high it's probably worth it. And I'd much rather drop dead of a heart attack than have to suffer. I'm not into pain and suffering.

9Red Bull is my new addiction Empty Re: Red Bull is my new addiction 11/26/2013, 9:58 pm

Bob wrote:Hey if it's a good enough high it's probably worth it.  And I'd much rather drop dead of a heart attack than have to suffer.  I'm not into pain and suffering.  
you don't get high off of it. it gives you energy. it really works. The people including the doctors at my office swear by em. One doc even has a mini fridge full of em in his office. I drink about 2 of them a day now. they really help getting me through the busy day.

They do not help my insomnia though. but that's ok, I just get up and drink another one lol

10Red Bull is my new addiction Empty Re: Red Bull is my new addiction 11/26/2013, 10:03 pm

Sal

Sal

Chrissy wrote:
 I drink about 2 of them a day now.
They do not help my insomnia though.
You really couldn't make this shit up if you tried. 

lmao

11Red Bull is my new addiction Empty Re: Red Bull is my new addiction 11/26/2013, 10:06 pm

Sal wrote:
Chrissy wrote:
 I drink about 2 of them a day now.
They do not help my insomnia though.
You really couldn't make this shit up if you tried. 

lmao
glad I made you laugh. You really should try it sometimes. its fun.

12Red Bull is my new addiction Empty Re: Red Bull is my new addiction 11/26/2013, 10:10 pm

Sal

Sal

Chrissy wrote:
Try what?

Laughing?

I do that all the time. 

You do make me laugh. 

But, I'm not laughing with you. 

13Red Bull is my new addiction Empty Re: Red Bull is my new addiction 11/26/2013, 10:12 pm

Sal wrote:
Chrissy wrote:
Try what?

Laughing?

I do that all the time. 

You do make me laugh. 

But, I'm not laughing with you. 
na, youd never do that, laugh with me. even though I myself laughed at the comment you posted. Very Happy 

14Red Bull is my new addiction Empty Re: Red Bull is my new addiction 11/26/2013, 10:13 pm

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

Chrissy wrote:I just love it!!! I love you 

I wish you would trade your red bulls for V8's. You'll probably live longer.

15Red Bull is my new addiction Empty Re: Red Bull is my new addiction 11/26/2013, 10:14 pm

gulfbeachbandit wrote:
Chrissy wrote:I just love it!!! I love you 

I wish you would trade your red bulls for V8's.  You'll probably live longer.
You know sometimes I will have a small V8 with a small red bull instead of just a large red bull if that counts.

Thank you though, that is very sweet of you.

16Red Bull is my new addiction Empty Re: Red Bull is my new addiction 11/26/2013, 10:23 pm

Sal

Sal

Chrissy wrote:You know sometimes I will have a small V8 with a small red bull instead of just a large red bull if that counts.

Thank you though, that is very sweet of you.
You should mix your Red Bulls with Smirnoff, like GBB does. 

You'll live forever. 

I promise. 

17Red Bull is my new addiction Empty Re: Red Bull is my new addiction 11/26/2013, 10:26 pm

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

My youngest son is into energy drinks and has had numerous accidents at work since he went on them. Yes they give you energy and they also give you less sleep and poorer coordination...but hey...drink up it's all magic ..take a pill, drink a drink ALICE !
Red Bull is my new addiction Crazy_pictures_cool_pictures%20of_alice_in_wonderland_23

18Red Bull is my new addiction Empty Re: Red Bull is my new addiction 11/26/2013, 10:53 pm

TEOTWAWKI wrote:My youngest son is into energy drinks and has had numerous accidents at work since he went on them. Yes they give you energy and they also give you less sleep and poorer coordination...but hey...drink up it's all magic ..take a pill, drink a drink ALICE !
Red Bull is my new addiction Crazy_pictures_cool_pictures%20of_alice_in_wonderland_23
wow!

19Red Bull is my new addiction Empty Re: Red Bull is my new addiction 11/26/2013, 11:06 pm

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Chrissy wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:My youngest son is into energy drinks and has had numerous accidents at work since he went on them. Yes they give you energy and they also give you less sleep and poorer coordination...but hey...drink up it's all magic ..take a pill, drink a drink ALICE !
wow!

They do taste good but I try not to upset my metabolism if I can help it...all that stuff is a real systemic shock..

20Red Bull is my new addiction Empty Re: Red Bull is my new addiction 11/26/2013, 11:21 pm

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Chrissy wrote:
wow!

They do taste good but I try not to upset my metabolism if I can help it...all that stuff is a real systemic shock..
I realize they are not good for you. but I need the extra boost right now. and hell, it seems like everything is bad for you anyway.

21Red Bull is my new addiction Empty Re: Red Bull is my new addiction 11/27/2013, 3:19 am

Markle

Markle

Kids on campus are drinking Red Bull with vodka. The Red Bull keeps them awake so they can drink more leading to many more cases of alcohol poisoning and deaths.

22Red Bull is my new addiction Empty Re: Red Bull is my new addiction 11/27/2013, 9:53 am

I have to tell yall, I looked. there are not that many deaths associated with drinking red bull. matter of a fact not even a hand full of law suits claiming that.

I am curious to know where some of you got your information about red bull is a killer. facts only please.

now if people are mixing it with other shit, cant help that. I know drug dealers mix laxative with cocaine but it doesn't mean the laxative is bad ok, so I don't want to know about these mixtures. just plain out drinking red bull, because yall have given me a surprisingly little scolding for drinking the stuff. Youd think I just announced I do crack.

My next thread on addition will be my love for bacon and big macs. That should go over well LOL

Have a good one:)

23Red Bull is my new addiction Empty Re: Red Bull is my new addiction 11/27/2013, 11:09 am

cool1

cool1

I do the V-8

they have been talking to much on tv about energy drinks being bad but like you said most everything is bad these days !

My daughter likes Monsters energy drink I told her about them but she says mom that's for people that drink them 2 or three times a day . She said I maybe drink one or two a week I said OK!

24Red Bull is my new addiction Empty Re: Red Bull is my new addiction 11/27/2013, 4:15 pm

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

Chrissy wrote:

If it is so safe then why has it been banned in France, Norway, Denmark, and Uruguay, while several others are currently studying the adverse effects and possibly banning it their country also.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/2008/08/15/one-can-red-bull-may-increase-risk-heart-damage-study-says/

25Red Bull is my new addiction Empty Re: Red Bull is my new addiction 11/27/2013, 4:22 pm

Ghost Rider wrote:
Chrissy wrote:

If it is so safe then why has it been banned in France, Norway, Denmark, and Uruguay, while several others are currently studying the adverse effects and possibly banning it their country also.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/2008/08/15/one-can-red-bull-may-increase-risk-heart-damage-study-says/
Maybe because they don't mix it w jagermeister.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum