Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

How little has changed

+8
Markle
Floridatexan
TEOTWAWKI
knothead
VectorMan
othershoe1030
QueenOfHearts
2seaoat
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

51How little has changed - Page 3 Empty Re: How little has changed 11/23/2013, 1:00 pm

2seaoat wrote:Maybe their conscience is!

Perhaps but what is inside my head does not change the political reality of the Dixiecrats taking over the Republican Party and the continued attempt to make it more difficult for minority voters to have access to the ballot box and to block a path for Hispanics to become citizens.  Ronald Reagan was a traditional Republican who grew up in the midwest and did not experience De Jure  Segregation and Jim Crow.  Ronald Reagan supported voter access and a path to citizenship.  Now people think they can distance themselves from the reality of an entire culture of De Facto discrimination.  I remember looking at my Uncle's employer's monthly magazine in 1985 where charities were broken into black and white.   The feds were in the plant because of the same, and my uncle's response.....we do not discriminate anymore, it just white people and black people want it that way.   You are judged by the words you post on this forum, and by the systemic politics which work to undermine equality.  Read in detail the Scarbough boys trial which is in the news today.........Read about the filibuster in the Senate fifty years ago when discussing the Civil Rights legislation which Kennedy fought for and may have died for.....and then look at where those DEMOCRATIC senators came from, and how in 2013 they have all converted to Republicans......yep it is my conscious......
Your problem is you don't understand what equality is. and equality ISNT tossing out the race card when you see something you don't like.

many black people disagree with you. those who are NOT racist. voter ID does not suppress the black vote. this is BS. black people are just as capable to get a ID as anyone else. They are not dumber than you mr white man.

52How little has changed - Page 3 Empty Re: How little has changed 11/23/2013, 1:08 pm

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

PBulldog2 wrote:
othershoe1030 wrote:The Southern Poverty Law Center, (SPLC) was established in 1971. They do good work to track and fight hate groups and bring justice to cases like this. I support them with a monthly donation because things have not changed. The thing that needs changing is human nature and that remains the same as always.

The last known lynching of a black person in this country was in Mobile, AL in 1981. Now that's just creepy.
Be careful, OS. Wink The last time I referenced the positive work done by Morris Dees and the Southern Poverty Law Center, Markle kindly let me know I am a member of a hate group. Rolling Eyes 

Yeah. I know.
Thanks, I'll be on the lookout! LOL

53How little has changed - Page 3 Empty Re: How little has changed 11/23/2013, 1:18 pm

othershoe1030 wrote:
PBulldog2 wrote:
othershoe1030 wrote:The Southern Poverty Law Center, (SPLC) was established in 1971. They do good work to track and fight hate groups and bring justice to cases like this. I support them with a monthly donation because things have not changed. The thing that needs changing is human nature and that remains the same as always.

The last known lynching of a black person in this country was in Mobile, AL in 1981. Now that's just creepy.
Be careful, OS. Wink The last time I referenced the positive work done by Morris Dees and the Southern Poverty Law Center, Markle kindly let me know I am a member of a hate group. Rolling Eyes 

Yeah. I know.
Thanks, I'll be on the lookout! LOL
BOOM! look no further.. lol

SPLS supports illegal immigration. They are one of the top donators to lawsuits against private farmers trying to protect their farms from illegals.

They support and give legal aide to illegals in law suits and have won millions of American $$$$ in the fight to give ILLEGALS CITIZENSHIP CIVIL RIGHTS.

so if you are for illegals having the same rights as a American citizen, please do send your cash to SPLC.

Thank you

Have a nice day.

54How little has changed - Page 3 Empty Re: How little has changed 11/23/2013, 2:11 pm

2seaoat

They are one of the top donators to lawsuits against private farmers trying to protect their farms from illegals.

Again I tried the Chrissy translator on google........it said.....does not compute.........could you leave me some bread crumbs so I can follow what the heck you are talking about....what private farmers, and what farms?

55How little has changed - Page 3 Empty Re: How little has changed 11/23/2013, 4:37 pm

2seaoat wrote:They are one of the top donators to lawsuits against private farmers trying to protect their farms from illegals.

Again I tried the Chrissy translator on google........it said.....does not compute.........could you leave me some bread crumbs so I can follow what the heck you are talking about....what private farmers, and what farms?
Im so far advanced of my thinking that google lacks.

Truly it must be apparent by now that I am a person from another planet.

56How little has changed - Page 3 Empty Re: How little has changed 11/23/2013, 4:48 pm

I was the only white guy on my hs basketball team... oneof only a few in our district. I took some abuse and teasing. It was a point of contention when I scored... especially at away games... and I went to the foul line alot and there were always protests of favoritism. HISD Houston Innercity School District... tons of great players. I was a better player for the experience... even got some respect after a while from opposing players... never from away crowds tho... lol.

57How little has changed - Page 3 Empty Re: How little has changed 11/26/2013, 1:08 pm

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

Chrissy wrote:
2seaoat wrote:They are one of the top donators to lawsuits against private farmers trying to protect their farms from illegals.

Translation: I really don't know what I'm talking about but you should just take my word for it because I think I'm really smart. Why should I have to document anything? I'm like Rush etc. I just make stuff up?

58How little has changed - Page 3 Empty Re: How little has changed 11/26/2013, 3:31 pm

othershoe1030 wrote:
Chrissy wrote:

Translation: I really don't know what I'm talking about but you should just take my word for it because I think I'm really smart. Why should I have to document anything? I'm like Rush etc. I just make stuff up?
Translation. That was sarcasm addressing sarcasm. Rolling Eyes 

and it was funny lol

59How little has changed - Page 3 Empty Re: How little has changed 11/26/2013, 3:53 pm

Chrissy wrote:
QueenOfHearts wrote:
knothead wrote:
Chrissy wrote:
2seaoat wrote:because all those other people who actually did those things are dead so it has to be us. You ready?

The people that did those things are the culture and politics of the Dixiecrats.....former Democrats who migrated to the Republican Party just because of the issues of repeal of Jim Crow.  They most certainly are alive and well in the Republican Party.   They most certainly are alive and well on this forum.   Read the Wiki transcripts of what was said in the multiple trials of these young men.   Magically, you think the De Jure and De Facto discrimination based upon the color of a person's skin has disappeared.   Your views are not from a 150 years ago.......they are alive and well today.
I don't appreciate you calling me a racist. matter of a fact im sick and fuckin tired of it. its you who is the racist. You USE the color of someones skin to promote ideology and defend poor character. I DO NOT. I simply judge people based on their behavior and that goes for all flavors.

in the words of sal.... keep fucking that chicken.
Chrissy, from the tone of your response to Mr.Oats can I presume that you disagree with him on the substance of his comment(s) regarding racism being alive and well in this nation? Mr. Oats lays it all at the feet of the Dixiecrats but I can assure you they are also within the Democratic party as well.  Things have improved on the racism in our country but for one to believe that it continues to permeate the sociological mores is just being ignorant of the facts.  I think most people have some degree of racist views including the minorities who have their own racist and discriminatory attitudes.  
Finally, save your breath . . . I'm really not that into chickens!  
cheers 
fuck you too bitch, run scared. I don't take it lightly when some other fucker calls me a racist. feel the heat!Twisted Evil 
You're not just a racist,Chrissy. You're a dumb ass racist. Quite different.

60How little has changed - Page 3 Empty Re: How little has changed 11/26/2013, 3:56 pm

Dreamsglore wrote:
Chrissy wrote:
QueenOfHearts wrote:
knothead wrote:
Chrissy wrote:
2seaoat wrote:because all those other people who actually did those things are dead so it has to be us. You ready?

The people that did those things are the culture and politics of the Dixiecrats.....former Democrats who migrated to the Republican Party just because of the issues of repeal of Jim Crow.  They most certainly are alive and well in the Republican Party.   They most certainly are alive and well on this forum.   Read the Wiki transcripts of what was said in the multiple trials of these young men.   Magically, you think the De Jure and De Facto discrimination based upon the color of a person's skin has disappeared.   Your views are not from a 150 years ago.......they are alive and well today.
I don't appreciate you calling me a racist. matter of a fact im sick and fuckin tired of it. its you who is the racist. You USE the color of someones skin to promote ideology and defend poor character. I DO NOT. I simply judge people based on their behavior and that goes for all flavors.

in the words of sal.... keep fucking that chicken.
Chrissy, from the tone of your response to Mr.Oats can I presume that you disagree with him on the substance of his comment(s) regarding racism being alive and well in this nation? Mr. Oats lays it all at the feet of the Dixiecrats but I can assure you they are also within the Democratic party as well.  Things have improved on the racism in our country but for one to believe that it continues to permeate the sociological mores is just being ignorant of the facts.  I think most people have some degree of racist views including the minorities who have their own racist and discriminatory attitudes.  
Finally, save your breath . . . I'm really not that into chickens!  
cheers 
fuck you too bitch, run scared. I don't take it lightly when some other fucker calls me a racist. feel the heat!Twisted Evil 
You're not just a racist,Chrissy. You're a dumb ass racist. Quite different.
I'm not racist. say what you want ugly welfare cunt.

61How little has changed - Page 3 Empty Re: How little has changed 11/26/2013, 4:07 pm

Welfare? LOL! There are dumb racists and smart racists. Guess which you one are? Just guess? LOL!

62How little has changed - Page 3 Empty Re: How little has changed 11/26/2013, 4:09 pm

Sal

Sal

Dreams is correct.

She should know.

She's a smart racist.

Very Happy 

63How little has changed - Page 3 Empty Re: How little has changed 11/26/2013, 4:12 pm

Sure is better than being a dumb one.Wink 

64How little has changed - Page 3 Empty Re: How little has changed 11/26/2013, 5:52 pm

Dreamsglore wrote:Sure is better than being a dumb one.Wink 
Glad to see you finally admit youre a racist.

I however am NOT. Cool 

65How little has changed - Page 3 Empty Re: How little has changed 11/26/2013, 8:15 pm

Chrissy wrote:

I however am NOT. Cool 
No, you're a neurotic alcoholic fattie who makes racist statements.

66How little has changed - Page 3 Empty Re: How little has changed 11/26/2013, 8:30 pm

Sal

Sal

Dreamsglore wrote:
Chrissy wrote:

I however am NOT. Cool 
LMAO!!

Take off the gloves, Dreams. 

67How little has changed - Page 3 Empty Re: How little has changed 11/26/2013, 8:36 pm

Dreamsglore wrote:
Chrissy wrote:

I however am NOT. Cool 
Hey, youre the one who ADMITTED to being a racist.

That's your problem, not mine.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum