Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

I've changed my mind. There was a big benefit to the Iraq War after all.

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/06/03/world/middleeast/china-reaps-biggest-benefits-of-iraq-oil-boom.html?pagewanted=all&_r=0

Yella

Yella

Bob wrote:http://www.nytimes.com/2013/06/03/world/middleeast/china-reaps-biggest-benefits-of-iraq-oil-boom.html?pagewanted=all&_r=0

The Chinese will ultimately rule the world.

http://warpedinblue,blogspot.com/

Yella wrote:
Bob wrote:http://www.nytimes.com/2013/06/03/world/middleeast/china-reaps-biggest-benefits-of-iraq-oil-boom.html?pagewanted=all&_r=0

The Chinese will ultimately rule the world.

As If they do not now.................

Nekochan

Nekochan

I just hope we don't all end up eating dogs. Shocked

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

China Is Reaping Biggest Benefits of Iraq Oil Boom

Whodathunk this would be the end result of 5,000+ U.S. military deaths, and an trillion or more dollars expended that we borrowed from the Chinese in the first place?

The war in Iraq was always about oil..... Don't let the wing nuts tell you otherwise....

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:China Is Reaping Biggest Benefits of Iraq Oil Boom

Whodathunk this would be the end result of 5,000+ U.S. military deaths, and an trillion or more dollars expended that we borrowed from the Chinese in the first place?

The war in Iraq was always about oil..... Don't let the wing nuts tell you otherwise....

Maybe this is payback for all we borrowed from China

Yella

Yella

My wingnut friends still tell me that The Iraq War is NOTHING compared to Benghazi and that Obama must be impeached for allowing it. I am not kidding. Intelligent men and women have this distorted view.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Yella wrote:

My wingnut friends still tell me that The Iraq War is NOTHING compared to Benghazi and that Obama must be impeached for allowing it. I am not kidding. Intelligent men and women have this distorted view.

That is what PaceDog and Markle would likely say......

It sure was pretty damn smart of the Chinese to get America to wage war to secure China's future supply of oil.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

I think a stand down when americans are in harms way is a big load of chicken shit.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

PkrBum wrote:I think a stand down when americans are in harms way is a big load of chicken shit.

If you mean that once the so-called "war" has begun that once the poor bastards who put their lives on the line as stand-ins for the politicians should have to live by some bullshit rules the same politicians give them then my answer to that is what I would have done when inducted into Vietnam. I was gonna tell the guy at the induction center that as soon as they handed me a loaded firearm I was gonna start shooting and no men, women, animals or plants would want to be in the line of fire. That was the only rule I intended to live by.

Or maybe after you bomb a country and arm a revolution and overthrow the govt and are running covert ops... you don't cut security and ignore warnings and watch the brits and red cross evacuate unless you are a fucking moron.

But worse than that if you are that fucking stupid... you can't pretend it was unforeseeable and say it doesn't matter.

Obama claims to have given full permission to attempt rescue... who exactly rescinded that order and why?

It was either naive or incompetent until some chicken shit sob decided to abandon american's in harms way.

PkrBum wrote:Or maybe after you bomb a country and arm a revolution and overthrow the govt and are running covert ops... you don't cut security and ignore warnings and watch the brits and red cross evacuate unless you are a fucking moron.

But worse than that if you are that fucking stupid... you can't pretend it was unforeseeable and say it doesn't matter.

Obama claims to have given full permission to attempt rescue... who exactly rescinded that order and why?

It was either naive or incompetent until some chicken shit sob decided to abandon american's in harms way.

I've changed my mind.  There was a big benefit to the Iraq War after all. Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSuCw0bZcaN9m9z0KZbn3P03n6wCMAwo_u2ZtY6OjgcNimWkGX3NA

I agree... And if the politicians/bureaucrats want to play this way then their children should be the ones on the front lines. There's two living in the White House right now who should be required to sign up for selective service once they reach eighteen years of age... Actually maybe it should be mandatory for them to serve a two to four year stint once they are out of high school.

*****SMILE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qBmtaFq0kvQ

Laughing

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Damaged Eagle wrote:

I agree... And if the politicians/bureaucrats want to play this way then their children should be the ones on the front lines. There's two living in the White House right now who should be required to sign up for selective service once they reach eighteen years of age... Actually maybe it should be mandatory for them to serve a two to four year stint once they are out of high school.

A constitutional amendment I proposed about five years ago...

War will always require a declaration of war. Once that declaration of war has been made, every able bodied American between the ages of 18 and 39 will be eligible for a draft lottery. There will be no exemptions and no deferments.
This will apply to EVERY American including the sons, daughters, spouses, and siblings of EVERY politician and every business leader and to the business leaders and politicians themselves if they are no more than 39 years of age.
ANY attempt by anyone to avoid or circumvent this responsibility in any way will be a 1st degree felony punishable by a mandatory term of imprisonment.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

And actually that's a compromise. If I had the authority to write it like I want I would include everyone in it regardless of age. The old geezers like me may not be suitable for combat duty but we could sure do our part in support positions. But EVERYONE would make a sacrifice of some kind. Not just a handful.

Damaged Eagle wrote:
PkrBum wrote:Or maybe after you bomb a country and arm a revolution and overthrow the govt and are running covert ops... you don't cut security and ignore warnings and watch the brits and red cross evacuate unless you are a fucking moron.

I've changed my mind.  There was a big benefit to the Iraq War after all. Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSuCw0bZcaN9m9z0KZbn3P03n6wCMAwo_u2ZtY6OjgcNimWkGX3NA

*****SMILE*****

Laughing

Why start with the young black teen girls last named Obama...?

Let's round up them mormon punks who volunteered to serve our country by driving their idiot father all over hell's half acre in a losing gambit.

Then we can work our way down the list of vacuous chicken-hawks and draft their offspring for the next round the neo-cons are begging for, a war in Syria. Put them on the front lines.

There ain't enough bullet catchers with a silver spoon on a chain to come even close to balancing the ledger in the socio-economic divide represented by our all volunteer military.

Endangered Feces wrote:
Damaged Eagle wrote:

*****SMILE*****

Laughing

Let's round up them mormon punks who volunteered to serve our country by driving their idiot father all over hell's half acre in a losing gambit.

Then we can work our way down the list of vacuous chicken-hawks and draft their offspring for the next round the neo-cons are begging for, a war in Syria. Put them on the front lines.

There ain't enough bullet catchers with a silver spoon on a chain to come even close to balancing the ledger in the socio-economic divide represented by our all volunteer military.

I've changed my mind.  There was a big benefit to the Iraq War after all. Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTG85GBdOdKdrETt0YfOxSOdusvyrb_1_Fabjn8O_an_MveU6oO

Why shouldn't I start with the daughters of a chicken-hawk-social-worker who carpet bombs a sovereign nation (Libya) without a declaration of war or even approval of Congress then leaves our ambassadors out in the cold to be slaughtered?

Sounds like his closest kin are the first ones who should be drafted and on the front lines to me.

As the old saying goes in the military... "Lead, follow, or get out of the way."

Oh wait! The chick-hawk-social-worker commander-in-chief you support so strongly wouldn't know anything about that as he distances himself from the scandals that riddle his office at this time would he?

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Ljy6PTbX9I

Smile

[quote="Damaged Eagle"]
Endangered Feces wrote:
Damaged Eagle wrote:

*****SMILE*****

Laughing

I've changed my mind.  There was a big benefit to the Iraq War after all. Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTG85GBdOdKdrETt0YfOxSOdusvyrb_1_Fabjn8O_an_MveU6oO

Why shouldn't I start with the daughters of a chicken-hawk-social-worker who carpet bombs a sovereign nation (Libya) without a declaration of war or even approval of Congress then leaves our ambassadors out in the cold to be slaughtered?

Sounds like his closest kin are the first ones who should be drafted and on the front lines to me.

As the old saying goes in the military... "Lead, follow, or get out of the way."

Oh wait! The chick-hawk-social-worker commander-in-chief you support so strongly wouldn't know anything about that as he distances himself from the scandals that riddle his office at this time would he?

*****CHUCKLE*****

Smile [/quote

Racist asshole.

Bill wrote:
Damaged Eagle wrote:
Endangered Feces wrote:
Damaged Eagle wrote:

*****SMILE*****

Laughing

*****CHUCKLE*****

Smile

Racist asshole.

I've changed my mind.  There was a big benefit to the Iraq War after all. Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTe6Tj3o5L2tDsO4csw6PSw3kip3UEUw1SRyBPMzwptPGRhMwzn

Pulling out the old race card when all else fails eh?

The truth hurts eh?

******CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CD-E-LDc384

Twisted Evil

Yella

Yella

PkrBum wrote:I think a stand down when americans are in harms way is a big load of chicken shit.

Many will agree that War is necessary for our economy. We have become a warrior nation because of the immense wealth of the Military-Industrial-Complex and the willingness of our Congress to accept bribes under the ruse of "Campaign donations". I predict that this will bring the United States down to a level from which we may not be able to survive.I realize the power of Islam to the poor and uneducated muslims is paramount and that they will do anything to get to Paradise and the seventy-two virgins who await them but an unending war in the Middle East is only bringing us down. The wars have done absolutely nothing except enrich the Corporate monsters. Now we have gotten to the level of using a 10 million dollar drone to kill their supposed leaders.

Our grandchildren will have to figure out how to handle this problem along with the water shortages of the future which we could be solving with the money wasted in war.

Yella wrote:

Many will agree that War is necessary for our economy. We have become a warrior nation because of the immense wealth of the Military-Industrial-Complex and the willingness of our Congress to accept bribes under the ruse of "Campaign donations". I predict that this will bring the United States down to a level from which we may not be able to survive.I realize the power of Islam to the poor and uneducated muslims is paramount and that they will do anything to get to Paradise and the seventy-two virgins who await them but an unending war in the Middle East is only bringing us down. The wars have done absolutely nothing except enrich the Corporate monsters. Now we have gotten to the level of using a 10 million dollar drone to kill their supposed leaders.

Our grandchildren will have to figure out how to handle this problem along with the water shortages of the future which we could be solving with the money wasted in war.

I don't disagree... as long as you understand I'm not for any war in another sovereign country. I think the un should simply say that if you attack another country or abuse your citizens we will surgically kill that leader... maybe the next guy will get the message... or the one after that...

The constitution forbade a standing army when not at approved war... except for some limited services.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

PkrBum wrote: I think the un should simply say that if you attack another country or abuse your citizens we will surgically kill that leader... maybe the next guy will get the message... or the one after that...

The U.N. is never going to target the leaders for the same reason U.S. law forbids the U.S. to do it.
As hawkish as he is you'll never see the likes of a John McCain ever suggest going after a leader. All he and his ilk will ever want to do is kill thousands of peons (on both sides) and leave the leaders alone.
If that was not the case then Bashar al-assad and Kim Jung Un would already be dead.
And the same goes not only for the McCains and other republicans, it also holds true for Obama and the democrats.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum