Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

How little has changed

+8
Markle
Floridatexan
TEOTWAWKI
knothead
VectorMan
othershoe1030
QueenOfHearts
2seaoat
12 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1How little has changed Empty How little has changed 11/21/2013, 5:44 pm

2seaoat

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scottsboro_Boys

http://investigations.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/11/21/21563495-alabama-pardons-scottsboro-boys-after-82-years?lite

We now have Wall Street, Banksters, and special interests forming this alliance which preys on the hate of the Dixiecrats and has allowed wealth distribution from the middle class to the 1%. I was born in 1951. Only twenty years before my birth these events were unfolding in Decatur where I still have family living.

I saw the jim Crow of Birmingham in the 1950s, and saw the pressure to leave a public swimming pool when a black child was swimming as all white people left the pool in the 1960s.

Today I see thread after thread trying to feed into the fear of black crime. I see the resentment toward New York, and interference with the ability to give equal rights to brown people and black people.

On this forum, the undercurrent of the same is overpowering. Mr. Markle calls people communist, just like they did the lawyer who defended these teenagers. It is not by accident that the flames of hate and intolerance are fanned. It is by design. The denial of our history, dooms us to repeat the same. Please take the time to read every line of the wiki link on this incident......tell me I am wrong......please tell me I am wrong.

2How little has changed Empty Re: How little has changed 11/21/2013, 5:52 pm

Youre wrong and a communist.

there.

Youre welcome!

3How little has changed Empty Re: How little has changed 11/22/2013, 2:47 am

QueenOfHearts

QueenOfHearts

Wow, George Wallace granted a pardon to a black kid in 1976. That's surprising.

For the others -- I wonder why they needed a pardon if their convictions were overturned and then the charges dropped? I would have thought they were exonerated by those events.

4How little has changed Empty Re: How little has changed 11/22/2013, 2:58 am

QueenOfHearts

QueenOfHearts

Oops, reading comprehension is not my friend. I see there were nine boys convicted. Their pardons are 84 years too late.

5How little has changed Empty Re: How little has changed 11/22/2013, 6:18 am

2seaoat

Youre wrong and a communist.

I am seldom wrong unless picking a sports team, and I go ballistic on zoning issues where somebody is trying to tell me how to use my property......so If I am a communist.....I suck at it. However, the trial of these 9 teenagers in 1931 only 20 years before my birth........do you really think we have eliminated the mob mentality toward people of color in only a generation.....nope.

6How little has changed Empty Re: How little has changed 11/22/2013, 7:06 am

2seaoat wrote:Youre wrong and a communist.

I am seldom wrong unless picking a sports team, and I go ballistic on zoning issues where somebody is trying to tell me how to use my property......so If I am a communist.....I suck at it.  However, the trial of these 9 teenagers in 1931 only 20 years before my birth........do you really think we have eliminated the mob mentality toward people of color in only a generation.....nope.
you're wrong again see. YOU ARE OFTEN WRONG.

The fact that you do not realize or own up to being wrong means nothing, because you still are wrong often.

and your a fairly good communist too. you sound almost just like cpusa on any given day.

7How little has changed Empty Re: How little has changed 11/22/2013, 9:56 am

I think he's a statist... the means to the end doesn't really matter. Just an endless stream of govt solutions.

8How little has changed Empty Re: How little has changed 11/22/2013, 10:33 am

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

The Southern Poverty Law Center, (SPLC) was established in 1971. They do good work to track and fight hate groups and bring justice to cases like this. I support them with a monthly donation because things have not changed. The thing that needs changing is human nature and that remains the same as always.

The last known lynching of a black person in this country was in Mobile, AL in 1981. Now that's just creepy.

9How little has changed Empty Re: How little has changed 11/22/2013, 11:15 am

othershoe1030 wrote:The Southern Poverty Law Center, (SPLC) was established in 1971. They do good work to track and fight hate groups and bring justice to cases like this. I support them with a monthly donation because things have not changed. The thing that needs changing is human nature and that remains the same as always.

The last known lynching of a black person in this country was in Mobile, AL in 1981. Now that's just creepy.
I think the only way we can make up for some peoples ( not mine) assaults on blacks, slavery etc is to allow them to rape, kill, pilage and enslave us for a while because all those other people who actually did those things are dead so it has to be us. You ready?

10How little has changed Empty Re: How little has changed 11/22/2013, 1:31 pm

2seaoat

because all those other people who actually did those things are dead so it has to be us. You ready?

The people that did those things are the culture and politics of the Dixiecrats.....former Democrats who migrated to the Republican Party just because of the issues of repeal of Jim Crow. They most certainly are alive and well in the Republican Party. They most certainly are alive and well on this forum. Read the Wiki transcripts of what was said in the multiple trials of these young men. Magically, you think the De Jure and De Facto discrimination based upon the color of a person's skin has disappeared. Your views are not from a 150 years ago.......they are alive and well today.

11How little has changed Empty Re: How little has changed 11/22/2013, 1:45 pm

QueenOfHearts

QueenOfHearts

2seaoat wrote:because all those other people who actually did those things are dead so it has to be us. You ready?

The people that did those things are the culture and politics of the Dixiecrats.....former Democrats who migrated to the Republican Party just because of the issues of repeal of Jim Crow.  They most certainly are alive and well in the Republican Party.   They most certainly are alive and well on this forum.   Read the Wiki transcripts of what was said in the multiple trials of these young men.   Magically, you think the De Jure and De Facto discrimination based upon the color of a person's skin has disappeared.   Your views are not from a 150 years ago.......they are alive and well today.
You don't think things have changed at all?

12How little has changed Empty Re: How little has changed 11/22/2013, 2:47 pm

VectorMan

VectorMan

Some peoples glasses will always remain half empty.

13How little has changed Empty Re: How little has changed 11/22/2013, 2:50 pm

2seaoat wrote:because all those other people who actually did those things are dead so it has to be us. You ready?

The people that did those things are the culture and politics of the Dixiecrats.....former Democrats who migrated to the Republican Party just because of the issues of repeal of Jim Crow.  They most certainly are alive and well in the Republican Party.   They most certainly are alive and well on this forum.   Read the Wiki transcripts of what was said in the multiple trials of these young men.   Magically, you think the De Jure and De Facto discrimination based upon the color of a person's skin has disappeared.   Your views are not from a 150 years ago.......they are alive and well today.
I don't appreciate you calling me a racist. matter of a fact im sick and fuckin tired of it. its you who is the racist. You USE the color of someones skin to promote ideology and defend poor character. I DO NOT. I simply judge people based on their behavior and that goes for all flavors.

in the words of sal.... keep fucking that chicken.

14How little has changed Empty Re: How little has changed 11/22/2013, 4:29 pm

knothead

knothead

Chrissy wrote:

I don't appreciate you calling me a racist. matter of a fact im sick and fuckin tired of it. its you who is the racist. You USE the color of someones skin to promote ideology and defend poor character. I DO NOT. I simply judge people based on their behavior and that goes for all flavors.

Chrissy, from the tone of your response to Mr.Oats can I presume that you disagree with him on the substance of his comment(s) regarding racism being alive and well in this nation? Mr. Oats lays it all at the feet of the Dixiecrats but I can assure you they are also within the Democratic party as well. Things have improved on the racism in our country but for one to believe that it continues to permeate the sociological mores is just being ignorant of the facts. I think most people have some degree of racist views including the minorities who have their own racist and discriminatory attitudes.
Finally, save your breath . . . I'm really not that into chickens!

15How little has changed Empty Re: How little has changed 11/22/2013, 4:32 pm

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

How little has changed E71032be

16How little has changed Empty Re: How little has changed 11/22/2013, 4:36 pm

QueenOfHearts

QueenOfHearts

knothead wrote:
Chrissy wrote:

Chrissy, from the tone of your response to Mr.Oats can I presume that you disagree with him on the substance of his comment(s) regarding racism being alive and well in this nation? Mr. Oats lays it all at the feet of the Dixiecrats but I can assure you they are also within the Democratic party as well.  Things have improved on the racism in our country but for one to believe that it continues to permeate the sociological mores is just being ignorant of the facts.  I think most people have some degree of racist views including the minorities who have their own racist and discriminatory attitudes.  
cheers 

17How little has changed Empty Re: How little has changed 11/22/2013, 4:38 pm

knothead wrote:
Chrissy wrote:

Chrissy, from the tone of your response to Mr.Oats can I presume that you disagree with him on the substance of his comment(s) regarding racism being alive and well in this nation? Mr. Oats lays it all at the feet of the Dixiecrats but I can assure you they are also within the Democratic party as well.  Things have improved on the racism in our country but for one to believe that it continues to permeate the sociological mores is just being ignorant of the facts.  I think most people have some degree of racist views including the minorities who have their own racist and discriminatory attitudes.  
You obviously lack observation skills to my level. please let me point it out for you. I'm kind like that because I actually like you ok

18How little has changed Empty Re: How little has changed 11/22/2013, 5:30 pm

2seaoat wrote:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scottsboro_Boys

http://investigations.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/11/21/21563495-alabama-pardons-scottsboro-boys-after-82-years?lite

We now have Wall Street, Banksters, and special interests forming this alliance which preys on the hate of the Dixiecrats and has allowed wealth distribution from the middle class to the 1%. I was born in 1951. Only twenty years before my birth these events were unfolding in Decatur where I still have family living.

I saw the jim Crow of Birmingham in the 1950s, and saw the pressure to leave a public swimming pool when a black child was swimming as all white people left the pool in the 1960s.

Today I see thread after thread trying to feed into the fear of black crime. I see the resentment toward New York, and interference with the ability to give equal rights to brown people and black people.

On this forum, the undercurrent of the same is overpowering. Mr. Markle calls people communist, just like they did the lawyer who defended these teenagers. It is not by accident that the flames of hate and intolerance are fanned. It is by design. The denial of our history, dooms us to repeat the same. Please take the time to read every line of the wiki link on this incident......tell me I am wrong......please tell me I am wrong.
Dude you are delusional. There's no reason to feed the fear of black crime because black on black crime is at its highest levels ever. That has nothing to do with hate or intolerance unless you can find a way to hate the same race as the ones you are a part of....

Some of the worst racism I have seen of late is from the AA community and OKRA Winfrey. Obama himself is quite racist and stirs the pot, plays the race card with the best of the race hustlers- Sharpton and Jackson. I am tired of the whole deal where if you disagree with the POTUS, it makes you a racist even if facts present that his policies are 100% fail.

19How little has changed Empty Re: How little has changed 11/22/2013, 5:53 pm

2seaoat

Leibowitz called the editor of the Scottsboro weekly newspaper, who testified that he'd never heard of a black juror in Decatur because "They all steal".[56] He next called local jury commissioners to explain the absence of African Americans from Jackson County juries. When Leibowitz accused them of excluding black men from juries, they seemed to not comprehend what he was accusing them of. It was as if the exclusion was unconscious.[57] (Note: Since most blacks could not vote after having been disfranchised by the Alabama constitution, the local juries probably never thought about them as potential jurors, who were limited to voters.)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scottsboro_Boys

Some do not even realize what they post.......it is an ingrained unconscious response.

20How little has changed Empty Re: How little has changed 11/22/2013, 5:59 pm

2seaoat

Dude you are delusional.

I will be delusional when I see the Dixiecrats working to allow open access for every American to vote. I will be delusional when I see the Dixiecrats getting behind immigration reform where Brown Skinned people are given a path to citizenship. I will be delusional when I do not see people trying to strike Martin Luther King day as an official holiday. I will be delusional when I see any of the citizens of the old confederacy support a black president. Sir, it is not I who is delusional.

21How little has changed Empty Re: How little has changed 11/22/2013, 6:00 pm

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Chrissy wrote:
knothead wrote:
Chrissy wrote:

You obviously lack observation skills to my level. please let me point it out for you. I'm kind like that because I actually like you ok
You are without a doubt one of the stupidest people I've ever come across.

How little has changed 1012370_654264177935789_872381876_n1

22How little has changed Empty Re: How little has changed 11/22/2013, 6:39 pm

knothead

knothead

Oh yes, that Mr. Oats is so stupid . . . that's comical coming from you (not that you're one of the stupidest people on the forum) just close . . .

23How little has changed Empty Re: How little has changed 11/22/2013, 6:41 pm

2seaoat wrote:Dude you are delusional.

I will be delusional when I see the Dixiecrats working to allow open access for every American to vote.  I will be delusional when I see the Dixiecrats getting behind immigration reform where Brown Skinned people are given a path to citizenship.   I will be delusional when I do not see people trying to strike Martin Luther King day as an official holiday.   I will be delusional when I see any of the citizens of the old confederacy support a black president.   Sir, it is not I who is delusional.  
All Americans CAN and do vote if they want.  Some DEMOCRATS are even voting twice. Get out of the 1960s homey. Grow the hell up and get over your WHITE GUILT. None of the black Americans here endured slavery or know anyone who did.

As for immigration reform, let them follow the law. Right now they are breaking the law by being here illegally. There is a process and allowing those who break the law to stay and refused to follow the process only rewards those who cannot follow the rules. What next? SS for them as well?

Keep playing the RACE card using terms like "brown skinned". You'll be a more legitimate debater then (NOT). Call it what it is...lawlessness

This group you refer to refuses to assimilate into the society. They are here as squatters taking from the economy and contributing nothing. How much will Obamacare be when they are added to the roles and getting full subsidies? Who pays for that? No you old man, the rest of us who have many years to go will and our kids.

24How little has changed Empty Re: How little has changed 11/22/2013, 7:05 pm

Floridatexan wrote:
Chrissy wrote:
knothead wrote:
Chrissy wrote:

You are without a doubt one of the stupidest people I've ever come across.

How little has changed 1012370_654264177935789_872381876_n1
and you are by far the stupidest person I have ever come across myself.

and even worse than that, you are also the most boring fucking woman I have ever seen.

25How little has changed Empty Re: How little has changed 11/22/2013, 7:06 pm

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:Youre wrong and a communist.

I am seldom wrong unless picking a sports team, and I go ballistic on zoning issues where somebody is trying to tell me how to use my property......so If I am a communist.....I suck at it.  However, the trial of these 9 teenagers in 1931 only 20 years before my birth........do you really think we have eliminated the mob mentality toward people of color in only a generation.....nope.
How little has changed Laughing

Then buy property which has zoning that allows you to do what you wish.

You are right now, blacks have a mob mentality against whites.  Led by a long line of race baiters who would be penniless were they not stirring racial tensions and hostility.  All the way from President Barack Hussein Obama to Al Sharpton, the Rev. Jesse Jackson, the Rev. Jeremiah Wright and his close friend Minister Louis Farrakhan along with scores of others.

By the way my good friend, other than Wordslinger, who worships at the alter of so many self avowed, proud Communists I can't think of anyone else I have called a Communist.  I have pointed out that their sources and people they are quoting or linking to are self avowed and proud Communists.  How is that wrong?

Last edited by Markle on 11/22/2013, 7:49 pm; edited 2 times in total

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum