Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Mom and several children fired at by New Mexico police in a bungled traffic stop

+5
Joanimaroni
Nekochan
Hospital Bob
TEOTWAWKI
Wordslinger
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Is there a story behind that vid Teo? I didn't get sound... and I have no idea why that dog needed to be shot.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

PkrBum wrote:Is there a story behind that vid Teo? I didn't get sound... and I have no idea why that dog needed to be shot.
I couldn't get the video to play I just posted because of the title....my internet is running slow...

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
PkrBum wrote:Is there a story behind that vid Teo? I didn't get sound... and I have no idea why that dog needed to be shot.
I couldn't get the video to play I just posted because of the title....my internet is running slow...
I don't know if they had the owner in the car or what... the dog wasn't menacing... it just wouldn't go away.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Cops shoot dogs all the time it's standard procedure....officer safety is paramount !

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

Wordslinger wrote:http://gma.yahoo.com/minivan-stop-turns-wild-chase-mom-kids-233648112--abc-news-topstories.html

Welcome to Amerika Inc.  New Mexico cops are representative of most cops in today's police state - -  In this case, a mother is pulled over for driving 71 mph in a 55 mph zone.  Acting as though she were a terrorist, the cops eventually open fire on the van full of an unarmed woman and several children.

Fuck these cops and all like them.  I'd be happy if they all had severe chest pains for a month before succumbing to a rotten heart problem!

Reality!
Who did the first thing that was wrong? We all know the answer. And it wasn't the cops.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

TEOTWAWKI wrote:.I hope you get first hand experience with it and get your mind changed.
The one and ONLY time I've ever been hassled by a cop was not now.  It was in 1967.  So based on that I'm not convinced that it's anything new.
I was going to the fair.  At the time apparently people were jumping the fence at the back of it to get in free.  
I was with several others who parked in the lot in the back and we were only walking around to the front to pay to get in.
As we approached the back fence we walked up to it and I put my hands on it.
Next thing I know a deputy dawg is screaming at me and then he grabs me and takes me around to the front and handcuffs me to the fucking front entrance and then walks off.  I spent the next half hour handcuffed to the entrance while everybody who walked by looked at me like I was Jamal Lee.
I despised anybody wearing a cop uniform for ten years after that happened.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Jesus allegedly says something about turning the other cheek -- I suppoze that may apply when you're getting one of the many body searches administered by various Law Enforcement Personnel employed in New Mexico . . LOL

TEOTWAWKI wrote:Cops shoot dogs all the time it's standard procedure....officer safety is paramount !
they probably should just take em home and fuck em. that way we could have two topics in one thread.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Chrissy wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:Cops shoot dogs all the time it's standard procedure....officer safety is paramount !
they probably should just take em home and fuck em. that way we could have two topics in one thread.
We usually have 5 or 6 topics in every thread...2 would mean we were focused..LOL.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum