Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Now this traffic stop really bothers me!

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Vikingwoman

http://abcnews.go.com/US/family-michigan-teen-shot-dead-traffic-stop-sues/story?id=34533142

The cop should have called for assistance rather than tasing the kid and killing him. This has got to stop.

2seaoat

Sad story and all too common. The Sheriff of Nottingham is necessary to the feudal system we are building in America. One more Barney and the only answer is to cut the size of the standing Army in America which is not about serving and protecting much anymore and more about securing employment and pay raises as they see citizens at us and them.

Vikingwoman

He shot the kid seven times. Once in the head. The boy wasn't a big kid
and the cop was bigger. He couldn't handle this kid so he shot him over headlight beams? We didn't have tasers we had to fight them now days if you resist at all you get tased and shot to death. And this is justified by the police.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

17590589/522]Now this traffic stop really bothers me! Deven110[/url]

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Well head wounds do bleed a lot and can easily be self inflicted....ask any wrastler...

Vikingwoman

Joanimaroni wrote:17590589/522]Now this traffic stop really bothers me! Deven110[/url]

I have a problem w/ that picture and the fact the cop didn't wait for the ambulance. He left and turns up like that. I really don't think a punch did that.

2seaoat

Have they posted the video?

Vikingwoman

Yes, they have posted the video but you don't see the actual fight. You see the officer tasing the kid when he was on the ground and I guess the kid lost it. That when the fight ensues. The kid didn't want to give him his license as he felt like he didn't do anything wrong. The cop pulled him over because the kid flashed his high beams at him. The officer knew his high beams were too bright. He had a couple of calls about it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dwp2pPkXUac

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Vikingwoman wrote:Yes, they have posted the video but you don't see the actual fight. You see the officer tasing the kid when he was on the ground and I guess the kid lost it. That when the fight ensues. The kid didn't want to give him his license as he felt like he didn't do anything wrong. The cop pulled him over because the kid flashed his high beams at him. The officer knew his high beams were too bright. He had a couple of calls about it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dwp2pPkXUac

The kid left his license at his girlfriend's house.

It really irritates me when people are so inconsiderate as to have their high beams on at oncoming traffic... even on divided roads. I might just be sensitive to the bright lights... but it really affects my ability to see. I bet it's really bad if you had cataracts.

I've flashed cops before and will again.

Sal

Sal

TEOTWAWKI wrote:Well head wounds do bleed a lot and can easily be self inflicted....ask any wrastler...

Yeah, that pic is inflammatory bullshit.

Cuts to the forehead and blows to the nose bleed profusely.

This guy didn't clean himself up for dramatic effect.

I used to do that when my big brother beat me up.

When my parents saw me they invariably said, "I don't want to hear it".

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum