Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Wordslinger CELEBRATES! ANOTHER COP SHOT DEAD=> Memphis Police Officer Killed During Routine Traffic Stop

+4
Wordslinger
Floridatexan
2seaoat
Markle
8 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Markle

Markle

WORDSLINGER CELEBRATES with 2seaoat and other Progressives here cheering him on!

ANOTHER COP SHOT DEAD=> Memphis Police Officer Killed During Routine Traffic Stop

Jim Hoft Aug 2nd, 2015 9:39 am

Another police officer was shot dead on Saturday night.

Memphis Officer Sean Bolton was shot dead during a routine traffic stop.

Officer Sean Bolton was shot several times during the encounter.

No description was given for the assailant.

The gunman is on the run.
CNN reported:

A manhunt is underway for a suspect who fatally shot a police officer during a traffic stop in Tennessee, authorities said Sunday.

Memphis Police Officer Sean Bolton, 33, was shot multiple times Saturday night by a person who was in the car he pulled over, police said.

The assailant remains at large, Memphis police spokeswoman Karen Rudolph said.

A civilian used the officer’s radio to notify police about the shooting, she said.

Bolton, who joined the force in October 2010, was taken to hospital in critical condition. He later died.

This is the third time a Memphis police officer has been killed in the past four years, Memphis Police Director Toney Armstrong said.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2015/08/another-cop-shot-dead-memphis-police-officer-killed-during-routine-traffic-stop/

2seaoat

WORDSLINGER CELEBRATES with 2seaoat and other Progressives here cheering him on!

My best man's father was shot dead on duty protecting citizens when he walked in on an armed robbery in a bar.....a shotgun blast to the head.....his family lived in poverty before police pensions were more than pennies.  Thank you for proving that you are an evil shill who tries to bring politics  to a tragedy, and maybe they will have a bloodied photo of the dead officer for you to use to outrage and then blame progressives......the officer was probably a progressive, his family was probably a progressive, and shooter was probably a crazy gun toting domestic terrorists who shoots police because they want to overthrow government because he was stirred to evil by hateful evil internet posts.....or maybe I do not know enough to make such an outrageous statement, and that perhaps a simple prayer to the officer's family will work, and I will leave you to your evil.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

What was that you recently said, Markle? Anecdotes don't amount to much? For something that doesn't mean much, you're sure fond of trotting them out. You are truly disgusting, but Goebbels would have envied today's mass media. He didn't have near the wire power. But that was then...

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Markle wrote:WORDSLINGER CELEBRATES with 2seaoat and other Progressives here cheering him on!

ANOTHER COP SHOT DEAD=> Memphis Police Officer Killed During Routine Traffic Stop

Jim Hoft Aug 2nd, 2015 9:39 am

Another police officer was shot dead on Saturday night.

Memphis Officer Sean Bolton was shot dead during a routine traffic stop.

Officer Sean Bolton was shot several times during the encounter.

No description was given for the assailant.

The gunman is on the run.
CNN reported:

A manhunt is underway for a suspect who fatally shot a police officer during a traffic stop in Tennessee, authorities said Sunday.

Memphis Police Officer Sean Bolton, 33, was shot multiple times Saturday night by a person who was in the car he pulled over, police said.

The assailant remains at large, Memphis police spokeswoman Karen Rudolph said.

A civilian used the officer’s radio to notify police about the shooting, she said.

Bolton, who joined the force in October 2010, was taken to hospital in critical condition. He later died.

This is the third time a Memphis police officer has been killed in the past four years, Memphis Police Director Toney Armstrong said.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2015/08/another-cop-shot-dead-memphis-police-officer-killed-during-routine-traffic-stop/

Facts are, I don't celebrate when cops or unarmed suspects are shot to death on the street. But Semi Sane Markle was delighted to find out about this poor cop's demise, so he could use it as ammunition to attack the people who can't stand him. All that this dead cop means to Markle is ammo for the forum. Markle is a hardcore fanatic corporatist and fundamentalist Christian. It figures. Reality.

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:WORDSLINGER CELEBRATES with 2seaoat and other Progressives here cheering him on!

My best man's father was shot dead on duty protecting citizens when he walked in on an armed robbery in a bar.....a shotgun blast to the head.....his family lived in poverty before police pensions were more than pennies.  Thank you for proving that you are an evil shill who tries to bring politics  to a tragedy, and maybe they will have a bloodied photo of the dead officer for you to use to outrage and then blame progressives......the officer was probably a progressive, his family was probably a progressive, and shooter was probably a crazy gun toting domestic terrorists who shoots police because they want to overthrow government because he was stirred to evil by hateful evil internet posts.....or maybe I do not know enough to make such an outrageous statement, and that perhaps a simple prayer to the officer's family will work, and I will leave you to your evil.

You have a tale to tell on every possible thread.

Strange is it not that you Progressives always whine and moan about bloody photos, in the cities they rule, instead of working toward a solution.

Peculiar is it not?

2seaoat

Your use of the propaganda technique of association is so sophomoric and idiotic it is usually just funny, but when you try to gain political points off dead officers you really are not worthy of giving the benefit of the doubt.  A murder of an officer has very little to do with any conclusion you might make now in a feeble attempt to associate the same with the price of walnuts in California.  It would be nice if your concern for the officer or his family was sincere.....but we both know that is not what you get paid for....what a sad human being you have become.

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:Your use of the propaganda technique of association is so sophomoric and idiotic it is usually just funny, but when you try to gain political points off dead officers you really are not worthy of giving the benefit of the doubt.  A murder of an officer has very little to do with any conclusion you might make now in a feeble attempt to associate the same with the price of walnuts in California.  It would be nice if your concern for the officer or his family was sincere.....but we both know that is not what you get paid for....what a sad human being you have become.

Here you are, celebrating a way to cause more deaths among out law enforcement and chaos in the streets.

7 Re: Police shootings won't stop till we stop shaking down black Americans. on 7/31/2015, 11:57 pm

2seaoat

The quickest way to reduce crime in urban America is to decriminalize drugs, tax and regulate.  Reduce the budgets of police, and use that money for two year 100% job tax credits for every job created in urban zones of need.  Increase tax rates back to the 80s level, and pour that money into training and job credits.  This is not rocket science.  The Criminal Justice system must be cut free from reward in the form of fines from crime paying the sheriff of Nottingham....it is a self corrupting path to failure.   The reduction of police in urban areas sounds counterintuitive, but it is essential......wind this huge mistake down.

Then here we have you telling us to IMAGINE what you think is in an article with which you may or may not agree.  You make a totally unsupported allegation that it is police unions who are causing the deaths of...police. Foolish me, here I thought you had supported unions in the past.

10 Re: Police shootings won't stop till we stop shaking down black Americans. Yesterday at 12:35 am

2seaoat

They did your wind down in Baltimore and murders increased by 50%.

Do you ever read the thread before you puke words?

Its not me that has to reread the article.  Read between the lines....this is a public union organized slow down......sorry.....reducing ineffective fine collectors and training police to zero in on violent crime is a completely different animal.  You really did not understand this?  As far as I am concerned fire the whole bunch of them like the air traffic controllers and start over.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Floridatexan wrote:You are truly disgusting, but Goebbels would have envied today's mass media.

Semi-demented poster Markle does model his propaganda after that of his mentor, Joseph Goebbels. You would think he would grow tired of spinning lies into truths and truths into lies.

Wordslinger CELEBRATES!  ANOTHER COP SHOT DEAD=> Memphis Police Officer Killed During Routine Traffic Stop Goebbe10

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Markle

Markle

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:You are truly disgusting, but Goebbels would have envied today's mass media.

Semi-demented poster Markle does model his propaganda after that of his mentor, Joseph Goebbels. You would think he would grow tired of spinning lies into truths and truths into lies.

Wordslinger CELEBRATES!  ANOTHER COP SHOT DEAD=> Memphis Police Officer Killed During Routine Traffic Stop Goebbe10

It must be very frustrating being so wrong all the time, never being able to even venture a tiny argument against my posts and ALWAYS coming up empty...then being left with only whining, moaning and name calling. I know, you do the best you can.

2seaoat

It is hard to even respond to him when he is so scrambled lately.  He does not have a moral compass anymore, and his jumps in logic are becoming so obvious that it can no longer be just random accidents.  He is in his seventies and sadly age has caught up to his cognitive capabilities......he tries to quote me and makes no sense.....completely scrambled.  It gets worse the later he stays up.  My mother in law when her dementia started to get bad would have sundowners syndrome......and the later he posts it is become hard to cipher.  Older people late at night have bad episodes of sundowners.

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:It is hard to even respond to him when he is so scrambled lately.  He does not have a moral compass anymore, and his jumps in logic are becoming so obvious that it can no longer be just random accidents.  He is in his seventies and sadly age has caught up to his cognitive capabilities......he tries to quote me and makes no sense.....completely scrambled.  It gets worse the later he stays up.  My mother in law when her dementia started to get bad would have sundowners syndrome......and the later he posts it is become hard to cipher.  Older people late at night have bad episodes of sundowners.

Irritating when faced with your own words is it not?

2seaoat

Irritating when faced with your own words is it not?

Actually not, my first thought was who is this lucid person Markle has mistakenly quoted......then I saw it was my fine writings which you of course are unable to comprehend.....amused would be a better term.

Markle

Markle

Tennessee

Suspect in fatal shooting of Memphis police officer turns himself in
Published August 03, 2015
·FoxNews.com

Wordslinger CELEBRATES!  ANOTHER COP SHOT DEAD=> Memphis Police Officer Killed During Routine Traffic Stop 820320201520Memphis20Suspect_zpsy4kcmhpy

The alleged gunman who shot and killed a Memphis police officer during a traffic stop turned himself in late Monday, ending a two-day manhunt, officials said.

Tremaine Wilbourn, 29, was with his family when he arrived at a federal building in Memphis, according to Louis Goggans, a spokesman for the U.S. attorney.

Wilbourn was free on supervised release stemming from a bank robbery conviction, FOX13 reported.

Wilbourn was a passenger in a 2002 Mercedes Benz that was parked illegally in a southeast Memphis neighborhood on Saturday night, police said. Officer Sean Bolton approached the car, Wilbourn got out of the Mercedes and the two men got into a struggle, police said.

Wilbourn was sentenced to 121 months in prison in February for the robbery. But Wilbourn, who had also been arrested in 2014 on a charge of aggravated robbery, paid a fine and agreed to mental health treatment on July 7.

Less than a month later, a warrant for first-degree murder has been issued for Wilbourn.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2015/08/02/memphis-police-officer-shot-and-killed-during-traffic-stop/

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Pretty impressive black man who's in charge of law enforcement in Memphis.
Hope you all got to see what he's saying on television. And no my identifying him as black is not racist, seaoat. But of course that's all you'll get out of this post like always.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

This one has got me to thinking about what it would be like to be a cop and never know what to expect whenever you pull a car over.
Thank god somebody can do that job because I sure as hell couldn't do it.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

But here's the lesson for markle.

This all happened because of a marijuana sale which involved 2 grams of marijuana.
So the moral to this story is, markle, that as long as you and bill o'reilly and your ilk are still around to keep that reefer madness going, we'll see more of this. I hope that makes you happy.

Markle

Markle

Bob wrote:But here's the lesson for markle.

This all happened because of a marijuana sale which involved 2 grams of marijuana.
So the moral to this story is,  markle,  that as long as you and bill o'reilly and your ilk are still around to keep that reefer madness going,  we'll see more of this.  I hope that makes you happy.

Did the deceased have a record? Did he comply with the officers request?

Why do you so love to have more children doing drugs? How is that a good thing?

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

As I said, markle, this insanity will keep going as long as you and Bill O'Reilly are still with us. But not after that.
I just hope I outlive the both of you.

Markle

Markle

Bob wrote:As I said,  Markle, this insanity will keep going as long as you and Bill O'Reilly are still with us.  But not after that.

Once again you run for cover as you discover how ridiculous is your statement. NOW you have learned about the hardened criminal that attacked the officer.

Allow me to help you with the record of suspect now charged with killing officer

More on this...

Memphis police officer fatally shot during traffic stop

Wilbourn was free on supervised release stemming from a bank robbery conviction, FOX13 reported.

He was a passenger in a 2002 Mercedes Benz that was parked illegally in a southeast Memphis neighborhood on Saturday night, police said. When Bolton approached the car, Wilbourn got out of the Mercedes and the two men got into a struggle, police said.

Wilbourn was sentenced to 121 months in prison in February for the robbery. But Wilbourn, who had also been arrested in 2014 on a charge of aggravated robbery, paid a fine and agreed to mental health treatment on July 7.

Less than a month later, a warrant for first-degree murder has been issued for Wilbourn.

Armstrong told reporters Sunday that 1.7 grams of marijuana was found inside the vehicle that Bolton approached.

"He's a coward," Armstrong said at the time of Wilbourn. "You gunned down, you murdered a police officer, for less than 2 grams of marijuana. You literally destroyed a family."

“Last night we lost an officer and a great man, a dedicated servant and family member,” Armstrong said.

The driver of the vehicle turned himself in to authorities Sunday morning, and has since been released without charge, Armstrong said at the Sunday press conference.

Police were initially alerted about 9:18 p.m. Saturday that an officer had been shot multiple times. Armstrong said Bolton was transported in critical condition to a hospital, where he died.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2015/08/02/memphis-police-officer-shot-and-killed-during-traffic-stop/?intcmp=hpbt4&intcmp=latestnews

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Markle wrote:
Bob wrote:As I said,  Markle, this insanity will keep going as long as you and Bill O'Reilly are still with us.  But not after that.

Once again you run for cover as you discover how ridiculous is your statement.  

Armstrong told reporters Sunday that 1.7 grams of marijuana was found inside the vehicle that Bolton approached.

"You gunned down, you murdered a police officer, for less than 2 grams of marijuana. You literally destroyed a family."

Wordslinger CELEBRATES!  ANOTHER COP SHOT DEAD=> Memphis Police Officer Killed During Routine Traffic Stop 4456712

Wordslinger CELEBRATES!  ANOTHER COP SHOT DEAD=> Memphis Police Officer Killed During Routine Traffic Stop S4791

Wordslinger CELEBRATES!  ANOTHER COP SHOT DEAD=> Memphis Police Officer Killed During Routine Traffic Stop 12065697821256125215pitr_red_arrows_set_5.svg.hi

Wordslinger CELEBRATES!  ANOTHER COP SHOT DEAD=> Memphis Police Officer Killed During Routine Traffic Stop Prohib10

Wordslinger CELEBRATES!  ANOTHER COP SHOT DEAD=> Memphis Police Officer Killed During Routine Traffic Stop Raid_at_elk_lake

Wordslinger CELEBRATES!  ANOTHER COP SHOT DEAD=> Memphis Police Officer Killed During Routine Traffic Stop 12065697821256125215pitr_red_arrows_set_5.svg.hi

Wordslinger CELEBRATES!  ANOTHER COP SHOT DEAD=> Memphis Police Officer Killed During Routine Traffic Stop Valentines_Day

Wordslinger CELEBRATES!  ANOTHER COP SHOT DEAD=> Memphis Police Officer Killed During Routine Traffic Stop Web.BazzanoFuneral001

Wordslinger CELEBRATES!  ANOTHER COP SHOT DEAD=> Memphis Police Officer Killed During Routine Traffic Stop Prohibition-1

Wordslinger CELEBRATES!  ANOTHER COP SHOT DEAD=> Memphis Police Officer Killed During Routine Traffic Stop AlcoholProhibition

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Wordslinger CELEBRATES!  ANOTHER COP SHOT DEAD=> Memphis Police Officer Killed During Routine Traffic Stop Pot110

Wordslinger CELEBRATES!  ANOTHER COP SHOT DEAD=> Memphis Police Officer Killed During Routine Traffic Stop Pot210

Wordslinger CELEBRATES!  ANOTHER COP SHOT DEAD=> Memphis Police Officer Killed During Routine Traffic Stop Chris-Garofalo-Reefer-Madness-Poster

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Time out for a little humor break.  

Now, merkle,  this video starts out with a "viewer warning".  So I want you to skip over this post and this video.  You can go read worldnet daily for the 4.52 minutes it takes the video to run,  and then rejoin the thread after that.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Markle wrote:

Once again you run for cover

In your dreams, son.

Sal

Sal

Markle wrote:
Why do you so love to have more children doing drugs?  How is that a good thing?

Wordslinger CELEBRATES!  ANOTHER COP SHOT DEAD=> Memphis Police Officer Killed During Routine Traffic Stop Bonbon-dbfbe36b2ab7e3e46f8bdbc19fcc3ada

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Wordslinger CELEBRATES!  ANOTHER COP SHOT DEAD=> Memphis Police Officer Killed During Routine Traffic Stop Prescription-pills-vs-cannabis-thcfinder

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum