Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Have you been directly affected by the Affordable Care Act?

4 posters

Have you been directly affected by the Affordable Care Act?

Have you been directly affected by the Affordable Care Act? I_vote_lcap22%Have you been directly affected by the Affordable Care Act? I_vote_rcap 22% [ 2 ]
Have you been directly affected by the Affordable Care Act? I_vote_lcap78%Have you been directly affected by the Affordable Care Act? I_vote_rcap 78% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 9

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

boards of FL

boards of FL

Have you been directly affected by the Affordable Care Act? If your vote here is "Yes", please explain how.

boards of FL

boards of FL

And I should clarify that when I say "directly affected", I'm referring to things like "My employer dropped my health insurance" and "My plan was not grandfathered, even though I stuck with the same plan since March 2010", and "I was dropped from my plan, sent the exchanges, etc...", etc...

Obviously, every piece of legislation affects everyone to some degree.

Nekochan

Nekochan

Good poll.  I haven't...not yet, anyway.  I think you should do this poll every 6 months for the next 3 years.

Sal

Sal

Yes.

Obama lied, and my puppy cried.

I've been affected by the continual whining about the website on radio, tv and internet by the far right whiners.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

It will let me have real insurance for the month of Jan, 2014. And it will let me cancel out a month earlier of that evil insurance I have now and hopefully get back that month's premium.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum