Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Will, your forum is just one big hatefest. You really need to pull the plug on this whole thing.

2 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

This forum has proved the "anything goes" thing just can't work.
You would be doing everyone here a favor (even the ones who don't know it) if you'll just end this forum for good and let the other moderated forum take it's place.
I'm afraid if you don't then this is all just going to come to a really bad ending.

Bob, the trick is finding balance.

you need a little spice baby, just not too much.

You also dont want a big bore either.

and its the SAME people at both forums.

some of those same people come here to bitch, then go over there and post sanitary comments. blah

Buttman wrote:This forum has proved the "anything goes" thing just can't work.
You would be doing everyone here a favor (even the ones who don't know it) if you'll just end this forum for good and let the other moderated forum take it's place.
I'm afraid if you don't then this is all just going to come to a really bad ending.

Hey Bob,

We'll stop posting hate when you stop. How about that? You go on and on about Obama and this and that.What's the difference?

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Obama is just another face on a television screen, dreamsglore, and so is Romney. Trashing them is like trashing Paris Hilton or Hulk Hogan or rachel maddow or sean hannity. That's an American pasttime.
It's not the same as this. The people we see hating on each other here are all your and my neighbors and it's a much more personal kind of hatred.

Buttman wrote:Obama is just another face on a television screen, dreamsglore, and so is Romney. Trashing them is like trashing Paris Hilton or Hulk Hogan or rachel maddow or sean hannity. That's an American pasttime.
It's not the same as this. The people we see hating on each other here are all your and my neighbors and it's a much more personal kind of hatred.

Not to me. I don't know him and never will. He is not my neighbor.

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

Bob,

I admit that I hate dreamsglore. But I promise that if she stops attacking me, I'll stop replying to her attacks. As of right now. 9:55 pm 3 aug 2012.

We need an deal negotiator like you to broker the deal.

What say you? Can you handle the deal and say who breaks the deal? Starting now.

I'll stop if she stops. You be the reforee.

Buttman wrote:Obama is just another face on a television screen, dreamsglore, and so is Romney. Trashing them is like Trashing Paris Hilton or Hulk Hogan. That's an American pasttime.

ghandi wrote:Bob,

I admit that I hate dreamsglore. But I promise that if she stops attacking me, I'll stop replying to her attacks. As of right now. 9:55 pm 3 aug 2012.

What say you? Can you handle the deal and say who breaks the deal? Starting now.

Buttman wrote:Obama is just another face on a television screen, dreamsglore, and so is Romney. Trashing them is like Trashing Paris Hilton or Hulk Hogan. That's an American pasttime.

What's a reforee?

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

Dreamsglore wrote:

What's a reforee?

I have no idea. Ask bob. He is one.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Ya'll need to be able to step back from this on your own, ghandi. You both should realize that it's getting out of hand and it will just get worse and worse if you don't.

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

Bob,

I want a peace treaty with her. Yes I hate her and she hates me equally. That's where you come in.

I won't call her names or reply to her posts if she promises to do the same.

We need a mediator. Bob, we need you. You're the only person who can handle a job like this.

If you were in charge, mike tyson would have never tasted human ear. We need you and no one else will do.

Can you do it?

Buttman wrote:Ya'll need to be able to step back from this on your own, ghandi. You both should realize that it's getting out of hand and it will just get worse and worse if you don't.

I want a peace treaty with her. Yes I hate her and she hates me equally. That's where you come in.

We need a mediator. Bob, we need you. You're the only person who can handle a job like this.

If you were in charge, mike tyson would have never tasted human ear. We need you and no one else will do.

Can you do it?
No, you don't need to get Bob involved. You already had your chance at a treaty and you blew it by calling me names on the PNJ. No treaty.

Buttman wrote:Ya'll need to be able to step back from this on your own, ghandi. You both should realize that it's getting out of hand and it will just get worse and worse if you don't.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Can you do it?

But when you keep saying things like "everyone who makes less than $40,000 a year should be sterilized", others are just going to take her place, Ghandi. That likely includes most of the people who participate here. Me included. And I realize you probably want me to be sterilized but what about the others here? lol

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

Who blew the treaty?

I have asked you to stop stalking me and attacking me three times and every time, more attacks. Like now. I ask for help in stopping your attacks and what did you do? Attack.

quote="Dreamsglore"]

Can you do it?
No, you don't need to get Bob involved. You already had your chance at a treaty and you blew it by calling me names on the PNJ. No treaty.

[/quote]

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

100 million Americans make less than $39,999 per year.

http://www.mybudget360.com/how-much-does-the-average-american-make-in-2010-household-income-new-data-100-million-make-less-than-40000/

That's a pretty large amount of people, ghandi. lol

Buttman wrote:

Can you do it?

But when you keep saying things like "everyone who makes less than $40,000 a year should be sterilized", others are just going to take her place, Ghandi. That likely includes most of the people who participate here. Me included. And I realize you probably want me to be sterilized but what about the others here? lol

Wo-jo-ho-witz! Bob just blew Ghandi out of the water! LOL!

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

SO. I need an uneducated person to mow my lawn. I ain't going to do it. It's too frigging hot. We have what we need, and no more. Do you think that the dimwit who mows my lawn can do my office job?

Just do the mediation deal and you'll be my hero.

OK?

Buttman wrote: 100 million Americans make less than $39,999 per year.

http://www.mybudget360.com/how-much-does-the-average-american-make-in-2010-household-income-new-data-100-million-make-less-than-40000/

holy shit. bob.....i did NOT know you do not make at least 40 large. sheesh....netflix CANCELLED yor account. damn dude.

after what i've seen and what i now understand, i have to agree with ghahandi...what ever it was he said.

and i can't believe i have pushed you to push me this far.....i hope you're fucking happy you putz.

if it doesn't rain so much we'll be over for lunch, if you're lucky. we'll bring with. you'll like it...trust me.

gotta go....there's a cop at the door and he says he's comin' in one way or the other.....later....

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

ghandi wrote:SO. I need an uneducated person to mow my lawn. I ain't going to do it. It's too frigging hot. We have what we need, and no more. Do you think that the dimwit who mows my lawn can do my office job?

OK?
That shooting Gunz just reported in the other thread at V and Brainerd was right near Arlene's BBQ. I went in there this afternoon to get some barbecue with a half-price coupon.
What I saw was a hard-working black small busineswoman and her employees trying make an honest living. And I would be very surprised if Arlene has an income greater than $40,000/year.
Why the magic $40,000 figure to decide which human beings have value and which don't?

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

Bob,

What does this have to do with a treaty?

No poor people involved. Just me and The name that I will no longer mention if you take the job.

Do it bob. Your country needs you, this forum needs you. God bless America and Bob.

Buttman wrote: 100 million Americans make less than $39,999 per year.

LOL do it bob, you're a great American Very Happy

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I've gotta go to sleep, ghandi. I have to get up at 5 to make a yard sale list. With my income I need to buy hand-me-downs from you rich people to make ends meet. lol

Do what? They'll be no treaty w/ Ghandi.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Dreamsglore wrote:Do what? They'll be no treaty w/ Ghandi.
How do you know that unless you try.

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

You know what bob,

I should never have asked you to do anything. I'm sure the south viet namese are happy that you didn't help them in their time of need too. Just enjoy your greens and alcohol while the rest of the world suffers. First you dodge the draft and now you dodge this. Pattern?

I don't want you to be the negotiator of my treaty now that I think about it.

Buttman wrote:
ghandi wrote:SO. I need an uneducated person to mow my lawn. I ain't going to do it. It's too frigging hot. We have what we need, and no more. Do you think that the dimwit who mows my lawn can do my office job?

OK?
That shooting Gunz just reported in the other thread at V and Brainerd was right near Arlene's BBQ. I went in there this afternoon to get some barbecue with a half-price coupon.
What I saw was a hard-working black small busineswoman and her employees trying make an honest living. And I would be very surprised if Arlene has an income greater than $40,000/year.
Why the magic $40,000 figure to decide which human beings have value and which don't?

25Will,  your forum is just one big hatefest.  You really need to pull the plug on this whole thing. Empty gno shit... 8/3/2012, 11:57 pm

Dreamsglore wrote:Do what? They'll be no treaty w/ Ghandi.

are you saying that you can't take ghandy from a baby unless you treat the ghandy like a spoiled baby....?

I am ghonfused .

and besides....who is in charge of signeding treaties with Ghandi....?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum