Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Perfect Example of Stupid People in the Liberal Media

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

VectorMan

VectorMan

CNN ANCHOR CALLS OUT TEA PARTY ‘CONGRESSMAN’ OVER INSENSITIVE JOKE – BUT THERE’S A SIGNIFICANT PROBLEM

When a Tea Party “congressman” representing Georgia’s “15th district” made a joke at the expense of Germans, CNN’s Christine Amanpour was quick to call him out.

“Maybe if we kept a better eye on them in 1939, WWII wouldn’t have happened,” Rep. “Steve Smith” tweeted after Amanpour announced her interview with the German Foreign Minister.

“Seriously?” Amanpour replied in disgust, retweeting his message.

The only problem is, there is no Rep. Steve Smith nor is there a 15th congressional district in Georgia. Someone apparently created the fake/parody “Tea Party Patriot” account to mess with people like Amanpour, Sen. John McCain (R-Ariz.) and others.

Perfect Example of Stupid People in the Liberal Media FirefoxScreenSnapz014

After Amanpour brought attention to the fake congressman’s classless remark, others on Twitter have also attacked Rep. Smith.

I have to say I don't think it was a classless remark at all. If we had watched the German Nazis at the time, WW II might not have happened.

But, take it for what it is. A seriously leftwing leaning liberal media spinning head that can't take the time to do her homework before jumping the gun  and becoming unjustifiably indignant.

Good Lord save and protect us from idiots like her and her kind.

2seaoat

Media makes mistakes. Mistakes do not have an ideological corner on the market of mistakes. However, you evidently think one side or the other has a greater propensity for the same.......I would guess that in a profitable business we could all have fact checkers, but when media is cutting corners, and dollars in media are not what they were......mistakes happen. I am thankful for media and their efforts and hope that there is enough competition to keep all news under scrutiny and review.

VectorMan

VectorMan

2seaoat wrote:Media makes mistakes.   Mistakes do not have an ideological corner on the market of mistakes.  However, you evidently think one side or the other has a greater propensity for the same.......I would guess that in a profitable business we could all have fact checkers, but when media is cutting corners, and dollars in media are not what they were......mistakes happen.  I am thankful for media and their efforts and hope that there is enough competition to keep all news under scrutiny and review.
An anomaly is just and anomaly. You, sir, just make too many excuses for the BS that's called govt and liberal media. Whatever.

Don't get me wrong. I'm not about the END OF THE GOVT. As you like to accuse real republicans of. It has just taken on way too many things that it was never intended for and the results are freaking beyond compare.

If they don't reel back the spending we are all doomed.

2seaoat

An anomaly is just and anomaly. You, sir, just make too many excuses for the BS that's called govt and liberal media. Whatever.

Don't get me wrong. I'm not about the END OF THE GOVT. As you like to accuse real republicans of. It has just taken on way too many things that it was never intended for and the results are freaking beyond compare.

If they don't reel back the spending we are all doomed.

I fight government regulation every day. I have been on legislative committees and have fought tooth and nail regulation which is over broad and unfair. I have personally had laws changed which were unfair, and the regulations made no sense. It is one thing to fight stupid government intrusion, and entirely another to burn down government. Traditional republicans have always been part of the regulation process, whether it is the funeral business fighting the FTC, the title industry fighting RESPA reform, the local leaseholder on PB fighting proposed zoning law which is going to tell you how you can or cannot paint your house, or a municipality telling trick or treaters that they cannot do it tonight because it is raining........real republicans understand that their job is to fight stupid regulations and not burn the building down.

The media is lazy. They used to get into substantive issues and sit around flinging dogma to gain viewers. Real journalism which is not sensational is very hard work. It requires reporters who know enough that they will not be snowed by elected officials.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Someone makes up some fake garbage and tweets it, and you blame the receiver? Absolutely incredible thought processes.

Markle

Markle

Floridatexan wrote:
Someone makes up some fake garbage and tweets it, and you blame the receiver?  Absolutely incredible thought processes.
Strange how you go ballistic when a mistake is made AND corrected by Fox News but grovel about making excuses for a far left Progressive mistake.

7Perfect Example of Stupid People in the Liberal Media Empty That is strange..... 11/1/2013, 10:11 pm

Markle wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:
Someone makes up some fake garbage and tweets it, and you blame the receiver?  Absolutely incredible thought processes.
Strange how you go ballistic when a mistake is made AND corrected by Fox News but grovel about making excuses for a far left Progressive mistake.
Being lied to about who someone is is not a mistake; it is being fooled.
Amanpour was lied to.
Now, when has Faux News ever corrected a mistake???  Never.
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA
Talk about being brain washed.
So sad.
Thanks.

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! 

A CNN anchor replies to a fake sen and it barely gets any attn. imagine if this was a fox news anchor.

its funny though...

Perfect Example of Stupid People in the Liberal Media 1378501_603213456382999_273194741_n

2seaoat wrote:Media makes mistakes.   Mistakes do not have an ideological corner on the market of mistakes.  However, you evidently think one side or the other has a greater propensity for the same.......I would guess that in a profitable business we could all have fact checkers, but when media is cutting corners, and dollars in media are not what they were......mistakes happen.  I am thankful for media and their efforts and hope that there is enough competition to keep all news under scrutiny and review.

Markle

Markle

CarlSagan wrote:
Markle wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:
Being lied to about who someone is is not a mistake; it is being fooled.
Amanpour was lied to.
Now, when has Faux News ever corrected a mistake???  Never.
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA
Talk about being brain washed.
So sad.
Thanks.
Trying watching it instead of getting your information from the DailyKOS, MoveOn.org, DemocratUnderground, MediaMatters or your favorite, the comedy channel.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum