Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sabelius --speaks

+4
Joanimaroni
dumpcare
Nekochan
cool1
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

26Sabelius --speaks - Page 2 Empty Re: Sabelius --speaks 10/30/2013, 12:31 pm

2seaoat

Bob,
Democracy is messy. It is not perfect. However, every person in that room for the most part are trying to make America better. In the end Bob, there are thousands of people who share your stress, and this stuff they are doing is important. We will improve. We will have a more perfect democracy.......it will never be pretty or perfect. We live in a great country with fundamentally good people.

27Sabelius --speaks - Page 2 Empty Re: Sabelius --speaks 10/30/2013, 12:35 pm

cool1

cool1

They asked her if it was ok with the law--would she join with Americans and join Obama Care --she didn't want to answer --she sure as heck don't want to she keeps saying ---she keeps saying her ins--is cheaper

They asked her why a male needs maternity ins---They all laughed and then they told her all this extra stuff they added made ins--go higher --I think they are right there .

28Sabelius --speaks - Page 2 Empty Re: Sabelius --speaks 10/30/2013, 12:42 pm

2seaoat

The best summary I heard was the consistency comment that some take pleasure in the website failures and detest what is good and working. Pretty powerful conceptual condemnation of the wrong priorities. We all need to be working for improvements.

29Sabelius --speaks - Page 2 Empty Re: Sabelius --speaks 10/30/2013, 1:17 pm

cool1

cool1

whew its over finally !  And tough questions---- the funniest thing I think she said was the web site has not crashed--just not functional---and the part where they will not take the ins --if they could.

some of them quoted how many people signed up in there state but then she says there is no data on that.

And the part I hate is the new people she hired to fix it was the same people that couldn't get it right the first time .
the security part. QSSI!

CNN--says the site right now could be hacked easily.

when did you know the site was not working --she said she told the president miss-information.

now she says it wont work till the end of November --that leaves 2 weeks to sign up !  Paper application could take longer --why not delay I say along with most ---and who wants to sign up when you have no idea what you will pay.

And I don't like the part where some people signed up and there information wernt protected -----I don't know something tells me Obama did know --and instead of using all these people --should have protected the people .

So now tax payers have to pay this company again to do the job they should have done right the first time.

Delay the crap and and not punish the people I say.

I say make a law where Obama and all them are forced into it ---Then you would see them either go for it or nix it --or fix it lol

This is a mess !    I think we should all do what I said lol--have Obama and all them be forced into the crap---you will see it fixed or nixed real quick then!

And what gets me is if they really needed 5 years to do it right -then why crunch it -and move it along and put the people in this kind of crapola.

she tried to protect the president but couldn't he is her boss --and if she gave the president lies -she should be fired !

And if it comes out to where people are paying higher well the people get screwed that's all there is to it .  And they wont be able to hide it much longer ---they told her if you go shopping you want the right prices lol

not put in your age and be Quoted a diff--price of another age .
The prices were there they just took them down --crapola !  

WHY-LOL

Men have to buy Maternty--------Laughing

30Sabelius --speaks - Page 2 Empty Re: Sabelius --speaks 10/30/2013, 1:23 pm

cool1

cool1

Bob wrote:I keep hearing democrat apologist after democrat apologist (including this incompetent hack woman) keep telling me the policies which don't meet the standards are the ones which were done away with.  

Can you imagine what it feels like for me to be listening to this?  When here I sit with an insurance policy which does not pay anything for my maternity leave or any of that other stuff they talk about and in the very rare occasions when it actually does pay anything, it pays about 10% and I end up with a 90% copay.  But nobody has done away with my policy.
I wish that congressional circus on the tv was a call-in show.  Boy would I like to talk to those morons.

Maternity leave wth---men Laughing

31Sabelius --speaks - Page 2 Empty Re: Sabelius --speaks 10/30/2013, 1:30 pm

cool1

cool1

2seaoat wrote:The best summary I heard was the consistency comment that some take pleasure in the website failures and detest what is good and working.   Pretty powerful conceptual condemnation of the wrong priorities.   We all need to be working for improvements.
maybe they need to make some changes --like doing away most the crap to keep prices lower --tax this tax that ! I don't think if I signed up I would need Maternity --I cant have kids sooo Ummm stupid .

people are trying to get people to sign up and the darn web page isn't protected and never was -I told yall I wont sign up till they get the kinks out !

And yes it has CRASHED !

32Sabelius --speaks - Page 2 Empty Re: Sabelius --speaks 10/30/2013, 1:34 pm

cool1

cool1

This made me want to crash Shocked

33Sabelius --speaks - Page 2 Empty Re: Sabelius --speaks 10/30/2013, 1:45 pm

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

2seaoat wrote:Bob,
every person in that room for the most part are trying to make America better
Nah they're just grandstanding for the tv cameras like they always do in those hearings.  They actually believe most of us will be impressed with that like you are.  lol

34Sabelius --speaks - Page 2 Empty Re: Sabelius --speaks 10/30/2013, 1:49 pm

dumpcare

Bob wrote:I keep hearing democrat apologist after democrat apologist (including this incompetent hack woman) keep telling me the policies which don't meet the standards are the ones which were done away with.  

Can you imagine what it feels like for me to be listening to this?  When here I sit with an insurance policy which does not pay anything for my maternity leave or any of that other stuff they talk about and in the very rare occasions when it actually does pay anything, it pays about 10% and I end up with a 90% copay.  But nobody has done away with my policy.
I wish that congressional circus on the tv was a call-in show.  Boy would I like to talk to those morons.
You just keep that IUD in Bob and you won't have to worry about maternity.

35Sabelius --speaks - Page 2 Empty Re: Sabelius --speaks 10/30/2013, 1:52 pm

dumpcare

cool1 wrote:whew its over finally !  And tough questions---- the funniest thing I think she said was the web site has not crashed--just not functional---and the part where they will not take the ins --if they could.

some of them quoted how many people signed up in there state but then she says there is no data on that.

And the part I hate is the new people she hired to fix it was the same people that couldn't get it right the first time .
the security part. QSSI!

CNN--says the site right now could be hacked easily.

when did you know the site was not working --she said she told the president miss-information.

now she says it wont work till the end of November --that leaves 2 weeks to sign up !  Paper application could take longer --why not delay I say along with most ---and who wants to sign up when you have no idea what you will pay.

And I don't like the part where some people signed up and there information wernt protected -----I don't know something tells me Obama did know --and instead of using all these people --should have protected the people .

So now tax payers have to pay this company again to do the job they should have done right the first time.

Delay the crap and and not punish the people I say.

I say make a law where Obama and all them are forced into it ---Then you would see them either go for it or nix it --or fix it lol

This is a mess !    I think we should all do what I said lol--have Obama and all them be forced into the crap---you will see it fixed or nixed real quick then!

And what gets me is if they really needed 5 years to do it right -then why crunch it -and move it along and put the people in this kind of crapola.

she tried to protect the president but couldn't he is her boss --and if she gave the president lies -she should be fired !

And if it comes out to where people are paying higher well the people get screwed that's all there is to it .  And they wont be able to hide it much longer ---they told her if you go shopping you want the right prices lol

not put in your age and be Quoted a diff--price of another age .
The prices were there they just took them down --crapola !  

WHY-LOL

Men have to buy Maternty--------Laughing
They have delayed the penalty, before you had to have a plan in place by March 1 or the penalty phase started, so you would have had to bought by Feb 14th, now you can buy all the way up to March 31 with an effective date of May 1 before the penalty phase starts.

36Sabelius --speaks - Page 2 Empty Re: Sabelius --speaks 10/30/2013, 2:26 pm

cool1

cool1

ppaca wrote:

Laughing

37Sabelius --speaks - Page 2 Empty Re: Sabelius --speaks 10/30/2013, 2:36 pm

2seaoat

They have delayed the penalty, before you had to have a plan in place by March 1 or the penalty phase started, so you would have had to bought by Feb 14th, now you can buy all the way up to March 31 with an effective date of May 1 before the penalty phase starts.

Thank you for posting information. Your contributions to this forum have been great. You are helping a great many people with your specialized knowledge, and it is just your kind of intelligent information which has attracted me to the PNJ and this forum. We have some great contributors.

38Sabelius --speaks - Page 2 Empty Re: Sabelius --speaks 10/30/2013, 2:46 pm

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

ppaca wrote:
Don't worry,  I'm not gonna risk getting pregnant.  If that lousy little cut under my arm costs $29k,  I imagine a birthing would put me into medical bankrupty for sure. I just looked at my Mega policy coverage and for maternity it pays 1% and that's after a $100,000 deductible.  And even still I'm required to supply my own midwife.   lol

39Sabelius --speaks - Page 2 Empty Re: Sabelius --speaks 10/30/2013, 2:56 pm

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

God now I'm remembering all those old tv shows from my youth.
Doc Adams on Gunsmoke never charged anybody a fucking dime.  And he rode that horse and buggy through the prairie for 50 miles to give free house calls to everybody who showed up in the cast.  I don't remember any mention of any damn health insurance.  And when he took out the bullets,  all he had to do was pour whiskey into the patient and onto the wound and if there was any left over he took a drink himself.  There wasn't no outfit in Orlando trying to cheat that cowboy patient out of $2100 on an anasthesia scam.  
Those were the good old days.

40Sabelius --speaks - Page 2 Empty Re: Sabelius --speaks 10/30/2013, 4:39 pm

cool1

cool1

Now Obama speaks----why every time he speaks does he need people around him!   Does he ever come on tv---addressing the people like one on one !  Like by himself Laughing

41Sabelius --speaks - Page 2 Empty Re: Sabelius --speaks 10/30/2013, 5:25 pm

Do you think it would make any difference in his speech if he was alone,Coolio?

42Sabelius --speaks - Page 2 Empty Re: Sabelius --speaks 10/30/2013, 5:49 pm

Dreamsglore wrote:Do you think it would make any difference in his speech if he was alone,Coolio?
Coolio?

Dreams, you cannot make ONE post without insulting anyone can you?

43Sabelius --speaks - Page 2 Empty Re: Sabelius --speaks 10/30/2013, 5:53 pm

2seaoat

Now Obama speaks----why every time he speaks does he need people around him! Does he ever come on tv---addressing the people like one on one ! Like by himself Laughing

Political propaganda attempts to project things based upon a context. President Obama has always done best with his message with supporters chanting and cheering like the majority of Americans were behind the President. The reality is that these techniques work. It is called the bandwagon. If he convinces most Americans watching that people are excited about getting coverage, he wins the political debate. If the Republicans in their bandwagon attempts can convince the American public that the affordable care act is not getting insurance policies to be people they win. The truth is that with each passing day as neighbor helps neighbor, relative helping relative, it becomes apparent who will win this propaganda campaign......because in the end the truth can only be shielded from people only so long........

Our government is working. Our citizens demand accountability. We will have real health reform where people will have adequate coverage.

44Sabelius --speaks - Page 2 Empty Re: Sabelius --speaks 10/30/2013, 5:53 pm

dumpcare

Bob wrote:
ppaca wrote:
Don't worry,  I'm not gonna risk getting pregnant.  If that lousy little cut under my arm costs $29k,  I imagine a birthing would put me into medical bankrupty for sure. I just looked at my Mega policy coverage and for maternity it pays 1% and that's after a $100,000 deductible.  And even still I'm required to supply my own midwife.   lol
Just try and not have a C-section Bob and if you do get pregnant go make a deal to pay off a normal delivery up front.

45Sabelius --speaks - Page 2 Empty Re: Sabelius --speaks 10/30/2013, 5:53 pm

dumpcare

2seaoat wrote:They have delayed the penalty, before you had to have a plan in place by March 1 or the penalty phase started, so you would have had to bought by Feb 14th, now you can buy all the way up to March 31 with an effective date of May 1 before the penalty phase starts.

Thank you for posting information.  Your contributions to this forum have been great.  You are helping a great many people with your specialized knowledge, and it is just your kind of intelligent information which has attracted me to the PNJ and this forum.  We have some great contributors.
Thanks, I try.

46Sabelius --speaks - Page 2 Empty Re: Sabelius --speaks 10/30/2013, 5:56 pm

2seaoat

You have been truthful and fair and balanced. We cannot fix what is broken if people simply scream......Everything is ok.......or in the alternative......Everything is wrong. It would be nice if people were working to help people get affordable health care.

47Sabelius --speaks - Page 2 Empty Re: Sabelius --speaks 10/30/2013, 5:59 pm

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote: I have been watching while posting, and actually this is why our democracy is so strong.   There will be improvements in our system because those responsible for the mistakes are having their feet put to the fire.  Great suggestions are being made by both Republicans and Democrats.   However, the central tenet should be to fix this system so that the free market can work in consumer choice in insurance policies.  There are no boogey men here.   It is a long arduous path to fairness.

It is incredible how fraudulent websites are trying to get private information, and these committee questions have all been good.
Sabelius --speaks - Page 2 Laugh-mousehaha-ing-animated11

During ANY of the past massive scandals in the administration, please list whose feet have been held to the fire. Who has been responsible for ANYTHING?

Fast and Furious

AP

IRS

Benghazi

NSA

ObamaCare

Please explain how the "FREE MARKET" can possibly work when the government MANDATES everything which must be covered and how much can be charged along with forcing them to accept people with pre-existing conditions with no additional cost to the patient but only expenses for the company.

Has Ms. Sebelius told us all how many people have bought a policy at ObamaCare along which what policy they bought or if they signed up for Medicaid?

Why?

48Sabelius --speaks - Page 2 Empty Re: Sabelius --speaks 10/30/2013, 6:10 pm

Markle

Markle

Bob wrote:I wouldn't be a bit surprised if obama and bush and sabalis and half the rotten sons of bitches sitting up there in that hearing have an interest in the Mega Life and Health insurance company.  
As you know, First Lady Michelle Obama has a direct connection with the company FIRED by Canada for not meeting Canadian requirements and WAS given a NO BID CONTRACT to build ObamaCare.

49Sabelius --speaks - Page 2 Empty Re: Sabelius --speaks 10/30/2013, 6:22 pm

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:Bob,
Democracy is messy.  It is not perfect.  However, every person in that room for the most part are trying to make America better.   In the end Bob, there are thousands of people who share your stress, and this stuff they are doing is important.   We will improve.  We will have a more perfect democracy.......it will never be pretty or perfect.  We live in a great country with fundamentally good people.
That's a joke 2seaoat. There is a MAJOR difference between what YOU and your fellow Progressives consider is BETTER and what I as a Conservative consider BETTER.

Much like President Clinton pondered on the meaning of the word "is".

LIFE is NOT FAIR and all the manipulations, smoke and mirrors will not MAKE it FAIR.

50Sabelius --speaks - Page 2 Empty Re: Sabelius --speaks 10/30/2013, 6:32 pm

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:You have been truthful and fair and balanced.  We cannot fix what is broken if people simply scream......Everything is ok.......or in the alternative......Everything is wrong.   It would be nice if people were working to help people get affordable health care.
To bad that is not what is happening and was never intended. This is, and always was, a massive government effort to redistribute wealth. Anyone who thinks otherwise is living in a fools paradise.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum