Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sabelius --speaks

+4
Joanimaroni
dumpcare
Nekochan
cool1
8 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1Sabelius --speaks Empty Sabelius --speaks 10/30/2013, 9:20 am

cool1

cool1

She started out lying saying people are signing up daily when the system has been down --She is saying they are signing up on the web-page and the darn thing has been down ---She just took oath to tell truth and that was her first statement Mad

2Sabelius --speaks Empty Re: Sabelius --speaks 10/30/2013, 9:23 am

Nekochan

Nekochan

LOL, the system was down last night, so they say.

3Sabelius --speaks Empty Re: Sabelius --speaks 10/30/2013, 9:27 am

cool1

cool1

Nekochan wrote:LOL, the system was down last night, so they say.
The darn thing is down this morning to --Mad

4Sabelius --speaks Empty Re: Sabelius --speaks 10/30/2013, 9:28 am

cool1

cool1

Im watching CNN

5Sabelius --speaks Empty Re: Sabelius --speaks 10/30/2013, 9:30 am

cool1

cool1

This lady is nailing her -putting her to the wall and she deserves it.

6Sabelius --speaks Empty Re: Sabelius --speaks 10/30/2013, 9:41 am

Nekochan

Nekochan

cool1 wrote:
Nekochan wrote:LOL, the system was down last night, so they say.
The darn thing is down this morning to --Mad
Still down.  Wow.

7Sabelius --speaks Empty Re: Sabelius --speaks 10/30/2013, 9:44 am

cool1

cool1

If people cant sign up--don't you think the penalty should be put off for 1 year  haha NO she said .

And smiled about it --Mad

8Sabelius --speaks Empty Re: Sabelius --speaks 10/30/2013, 9:46 am

dumpcare

I'm watching, this woman don't know much about health insurance and she used to be the insurance commissioner in Kansas. WTH, she is still saying you can keep your plan. Does she truly not know what's going on or just in denial?

9Sabelius --speaks Empty Re: Sabelius --speaks 10/30/2013, 9:48 am

Nekochan

Nekochan

ppaca wrote:I'm watching, this woman don't know much about health insurance and she used to be the insurance commissioner in Kansas. WTH, she is still saying you can keep your plan. Does she truly not know what's going on or just in denial?
You know, when you tell a lie for so long, you might start thinking it's true.

10Sabelius --speaks Empty Re: Sabelius --speaks 10/30/2013, 9:50 am

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

ppaca wrote:I'm watching, this woman don't know much about health insurance and she used to be the insurance commissioner in Kansas. WTH, she is still saying you can keep your plan. Does she truly not know what's going on or just in denial?
So much for credentials!

11Sabelius --speaks Empty Re: Sabelius --speaks 10/30/2013, 10:03 am

Nekochan

Nekochan

Eliot Engel (D-NY) is asking pertinent questions.  Rolling Eyes

12Sabelius --speaks Empty Re: Sabelius --speaks 10/30/2013, 10:06 am

cool1

cool1

70,000 can now sign up in one hour:lol: 

asked her has she tried to sign up --she says Sir I have affordable ins Mad

13Sabelius --speaks Empty Re: Sabelius --speaks 10/30/2013, 10:06 am

Nekochan

Nekochan

"The website has never crashed"

14Sabelius --speaks Empty Re: Sabelius --speaks 10/30/2013, 10:07 am

Nekochan

Nekochan

cool1 wrote:70,000 can now sign up in one hour:lol: 

asked her has she tried to sign up --she says Sir I have affordable ins Mad
You would think that the person in charge of the system would have walked all the way through the entire system.

15Sabelius --speaks Empty Re: Sabelius --speaks 10/30/2013, 10:08 am

cool1

cool1

Nekochan wrote:"The website has never crashed"
Mad

16Sabelius --speaks Empty Re: Sabelius --speaks 10/30/2013, 10:29 am

Nekochan

Nekochan

Most of the Democrats aren't really questioning Sabelius.  They're reading from scripts in which they are defending the computer system and Obamacare.Shocked

17Sabelius --speaks Empty Re: Sabelius --speaks 10/30/2013, 10:38 am

cool1

cool1

Rogers is nailing her --No security for information being put on website what so-ever they nailed her again!

18Sabelius --speaks Empty Re: Sabelius --speaks 10/30/2013, 10:51 am

cool1

cool1

The website got hacked last week Shocked reported by CNN

19Sabelius --speaks Empty Re: Sabelius --speaks 10/30/2013, 11:34 am

cool1

cool1

They finally got her to say Obama is responsible for the roll out ! She didn't want to but she did .

20Sabelius --speaks Empty Re: Sabelius --speaks 10/30/2013, 11:37 am

2seaoat

I have been watching while posting, and actually this is why our democracy is so strong. There will be improvements in our system because those responsible for the mistakes are having their feet put to the fire. Great suggestions are being made by both Republicans and Democrats. However, the central tenet should be to fix this system so that the free market can work in consumer choice in insurance policies. There are no boogey men here. It is a long arduous path to fairness.

It is incredible how fraudulent websites are trying to get private information, and these committee questions have all been good.

21Sabelius --speaks Empty Re: Sabelius --speaks 10/30/2013, 11:50 am

cool1

cool1

6 to 8 weeks to process paper application---?

22Sabelius --speaks Empty Re: Sabelius --speaks 10/30/2013, 11:54 am

cool1

cool1

2seaoat wrote:I have been watching while posting, and actually this is why our democracy is so strong.   There will be improvements in our system because those responsible for the mistakes are having their feet put to the fire.  Great suggestions are being made by both Republicans and Democrats.   However, the central tenet should be to fix this system so that the free market can work in consumer choice in insurance policies.  There are no boogey men here.   It is a long arduous path to fairness.

It is incredible how fraudulent websites are trying to get private information, and these committee questions have all been good.
Im learning enough to hold off till they fix this mess:Rolling Eyes
And im learning people will be left behind !
and she has lied a few times.

23Sabelius --speaks Empty Re: Sabelius --speaks 10/30/2013, 11:58 am

cool1

cool1

But yes pretty much good questions on both sides!

I wish they had worked together up front!  This is why its not working , They should have written ideas not saying where they came from Dem--or Republican.

24Sabelius --speaks Empty Re: Sabelius --speaks 10/30/2013, 12:12 pm

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I keep hearing democrat apologist after democrat apologist (including this incompetent hack woman) keep telling me the policies which don't meet the standards are the ones which were done away with.

Can you imagine what it feels like for me to be listening to this? When here I sit with an insurance policy which does not pay anything for my maternity leave or any of that other stuff they talk about and in the very rare occasions when it actually does pay anything, it pays about 10% and I end up with a 90% copay. But nobody has done away with my policy.
I wish that congressional circus on the tv was a call-in show. Boy would I like to talk to those morons.

25Sabelius --speaks Empty Re: Sabelius --speaks 10/30/2013, 12:23 pm

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I wouldn't be a bit surprised if obama and bush and sabalis and half the rotten sons of bitches sitting up there in that hearing have an interest in the Mega Life and Health insurance company.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum