Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

White House FINALLY Admits that President Barack Hussein Obama LIED. All of you are too stupid to know what insurance you need!

+7
knothead
bizguy
Joanimaroni
dumpcare
ZVUGKTUBM
Ghost Rider
Markle
11 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Lol... Only in libo-bizarro-world is it romneys fault that obama was "deceitful, inaccurate, misleading". Cmon...

Nekochan

Nekochan

PkrBum wrote:Lol... Only in libo-bizarro-world is it romneys fault that obama was "deceitful, inaccurate, misleading". Cmon...
cheers cheers cheers

Nekochan

Nekochan

Romney said in this speech, during his campaign, that 20 million people would lose their insurance.  He said it, y'all just weren't listening.  You believed Obama.  As to whether anyone knew, at the time, that Obama was lying--I don't know.  Maybe it is just complete and total incompetence on Obama's part that Romney knew that people would lose their insurance but Obama was clueless. 

http://www.businessweek.com/videos/2012-06-28/romney-pledges-to-repeal-obamacare-on-first-day

Nekochan

Nekochan

knothead wrote:That is an extremely lame attempt to explain the 'silence' from the Romney camp by not making a single utterance that what Obama was saying was, in fact, a lie . . . . if Romney actually knew Obama was being deceitful, inaccurate and/or misleading he would have pounced without question.  He did not; therefore, Obama did not know his statements were literally untrue and that fact alone supports my view that that does not constitute LYING and you gush so much about.  

Inaccurate? Absolutely.
Lying? Not at all.
Please watch the video.  Romney makes clear that up to 20 million people will lose their current insurance.  He didn't call Obama a liar. How would he know whether Obama was lying or just clueless?  Also, I don't think it is Romney's style to call the President a liar.  Romney presented his position on Obamacare,  based on what he knew about the law.  What else do you want in a candidate?

http://www.businessweek.com/videos/2012-06-28/romney-pledges-to-repeal-obamacare-on-first-day

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

So, some think Romney should have spoken up during the campaign. He did, however, it wasn't what the pro-Obama group wanted to hear. Romney nailed it.

Sal

Sal

Over 50,000 previously uninsured Arkansans were just added to expanded Medicaid.

When this thing gets up and running that will be happening across the country.

How many of those suddenly insured people do you suppose are inbred white hicks who listen to Rush Limbaugh?

I'm guessing quite a few.

That's what has the Repukes really scared.

Nekochan

Nekochan

I think you're in denial, Sal.  Democrats up for reelection are plenty worried.

knothead

knothead

How would he know whether Obama was lying or just clueless?

I did watch the video neko and thank you for posting it. What Governor Romney said regarding up to 20,000,000 Americans will lose their insurance was, as you and joani pointed out, is true. What is omitted, meaning it is a half truth, is those policies will be replaced with policies that meet the minimum standards required under the ACA. Mr. Romney is a polished speaker and again, you pointed out he did not call the President a LIAR. If you are fair here you must concede that if he believed that it would have improved his standing in the polls by calling him a liar he would have done so. Some in his party had no objection to doing that since one of their members actually called him a liar during a State of the Union address, remember that? In your own words in bold above should apply to both Obama and Romney shouldn't they? I am not defending the many mistakes made with the roll out of this law and I have said repeatedly if it is, in fact, a bad law it will collapse of its own weight but not because it is the subject/target of demagoguery. If you think I am being a loony lefty so be it but that is not accurate. What is accurate is I believe calling out POTUS a liar is an extreme position absent clear and convincing evidence that he consciously was aware it to be accurate. Therefore, like Romney, and in your words, Obama was either lying or clueless and it is clueless which I can live with. Same with Romney btw. Again thank you for the link I appreciate it.

Sal

Sal

Nekochan wrote:I think you're in denial, Sal.  Democrats up for reelection are plenty worried.
How many times are you going to hit yourself in the face with that dead cat before you smell it?

Nekochan

Nekochan

knothead wrote:How would he know whether Obama was lying or just clueless?

I did watch the video neko and thank you for posting it.  What Governor Romney said regarding up to 20,000,000 Americans will lose their insurance was, as you and joani pointed out, is true.  What is omitted, meaning it is a half truth, is those policies will be replaced with policies that meet the minimum standards required under the ACA.  Mr. Romney is a polished speaker and again, you pointed out he did not call the President a LIAR.  If you are fair here you must concede that if he believed that it would have improved his standing in the polls by calling him a liar he would have done so.  Some in his party had no objection to doing that since one of their members actually called him a liar during a State of the Union address, remember that?  In your own words in bold above should apply to both Obama and Romney shouldn't they? I am not defending the many mistakes made with the roll out of this law and I have said repeatedly if it is, in fact, a bad law it will collapse of its own weight but not because it is the subject/target of demagoguery. If you think I am being a loony lefty so be it but that is not accurate.  What is accurate is I believe calling out POTUS a liar is an extreme position absent clear and convincing evidence that he consciously was aware it to be accurate.  Therefore, like Romney, and in your words, Obama was either lying or clueless and it is clueless which I can live with.  Same with Romney btw.  Again thank you for the link I appreciate it.  
Sounds like you are still in defensive mode of Obama while slamming Romney.

But you're welcome.  I knew that Romney had spoken out plenty against Obamacare but I had to go and find exactly what he had said.

Nekochan

Nekochan

Sal wrote:
Nekochan wrote:I think you're in denial, Sal.  Democrats up for reelection are plenty worried.
How many times are you going to hit yourself in the face with that dead cat before you smell it?
Maybe so, Sal. 

What is clear is that Romney spoke out about what Obamacare would bring. So you can keep defending Obama's failures, but Romney was right.

Markle

Markle

Sal wrote:Over 50,000 previously uninsured Arkansans were just added to expanded Medicaid.

When this thing gets up and running that will be happening across the country.

How many of those suddenly insured people do you suppose are inbred white hicks who listen to Rush Limbaugh?

I'm guessing quite a few.

That's what has the Repukes really scared.
Where is the money coming from? In other states, 40% of the new applicants are not qualified.

What YOU need to brag about is 100,000 new, young, healthy people BUYING POLICIES...which are far more expensive than before ObamaCare and has coverage for things they do not need or want.

Good luck with that.

Markle

Markle

knothead wrote:How would he know whether Obama was lying or just clueless?

I did watch the video neko and thank you for posting it.  What Governor Romney said regarding up to 20,000,000 Americans will lose their insurance was, as you and joani pointed out, is true.  What is omitted, meaning it is a half truth, is those policies will be replaced with policies that meet the minimum standards required under the ACA.  Mr. Romney is a polished speaker and again, you pointed out he did not call the President a LIAR.  If you are fair here you must concede that if he believed that it would have improved his standing in the polls by calling him a liar he would have done so.  Some in his party had no objection to doing that since one of their members actually called him a liar during a State of the Union address, remember that?  In your own words in bold above should apply to both Obama and Romney shouldn't they? I am not defending the many mistakes made with the roll out of this law and I have said repeatedly if it is, in fact, a bad law it will collapse of its own weight but not because it is the subject/target of demagoguery. If you think I am being a loony lefty so be it but that is not accurate.  What is accurate is I believe calling out POTUS a liar is an extreme position absent clear and convincing evidence that he consciously was aware it to be accurate.  Therefore, like Romney, and in your words, Obama was either lying or clueless and it is clueless which I can live with.  Same with Romney btw.  Again thank you for the link I appreciate it.  
Remember, we were told that Senator Barack Hussein Obama was the smartest president ever with an IQ that was extremely high.

How can someone so smart be so dumb about health insurance? If you give something away for free, force companies to take on everyone with pre-existing conditions THEN put limits on what they can charge is going to work. When this first came up anyone with common sense was asking how to pay for the monstrosity.

Millions are losing their insurance and we don't even know how many people covered at work will lose theirs since Dictator Obama put that off until after the next election...for obvious reasons.

Markle

Markle

ppaca wrote:I don't think Obama knew what he was saying, remember no one including him read the legislation. He believed what he was told, signed it and turned it over to HHS, I believe that is where it all went wrong and the interpretation's and final ruling's on each page. But ultimately it is his fault, I know he didn't have time to read it but his adviser's should have picked it a part before he signed it.

As far as keeping your doctor that certainly does depend on which state you are living in and the health insurer's setting up new plans with different networks. I guess by us not having state exchange's we of Florida will be better off as far as networks. BC network in the panhandle for the PPO is exactly the same as it was before. In Florida same plans on or off exchange for most company's, that are on exchange. It's the new HMO's that have limited networks and really are not that much cheaper than a PPO plan.
So you're boasting that President Barack Hussein Obama, who we have been told is the smartest man ever to serve as President, did not read nor understand his SIGNATURE LEGISLATION.

Got it! Yes, you have much of which to be proud!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum