Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

White House FINALLY Admits that President Barack Hussein Obama LIED. All of you are too stupid to know what insurance you need!

+7
knothead
bizguy
Joanimaroni
dumpcare
ZVUGKTUBM
Ghost Rider
Markle
11 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

knothead wrote:Mr. Markle has got himself all bound up over what he, and many others, describe as LIES by our President.  Governor Romney appeared on "Meet the Press" this past Sunday and was hammering the same message "OBAMA LIES" and there seems to be some basis to the charge unless you look a bit closer to the facts.  During the Presidential campaign the ACA was debated over and over with Mr. Romney campaigning on the trail but you know what? He NEVER called the assertions that President Obama was making about "if you like your plan - you can keep it" regarding the ACA as being dishonest or deceitful, never that I recall and I mean never.  Why does it matter? Well to call Obama a LIAR we must assume that he knew it untruthful when the statement was made, right? Of course . . . . and we also know that if Romney believed that his opponent was, in fact, lying then is there any question that he would have gone on the attack and began calling him a liar DURING the campaign, right?
My point is simply that if you choose to label Obama a liar then have at it but personally I just don't believe that to be the case.  Wrong, absolutely! LYING . . . . hell no! How can we be expected to believe that Obama was purposefully lying while at the same time believe that Romney (who implemented the same health care in MA and knew its vagaries) stood silently on the sideline and kept his mouth shut?
Go figure . . .  
again you lie. the STATE implimented health plan romney implimented is NOT the ACA. ACA is thousands and THOUSANDS of pages more regulations and rediculousness. Let me make this simple anaology again. To compare the two is like calling a mosquito a plane because they both fly.

knothead

knothead

Chrissy wrote:
knothead wrote:Mr. Markle has got himself all bound up over what he, and many others, describe as LIES by our President.  Governor Romney appeared on "Meet the Press" this past Sunday and was hammering the same message "OBAMA LIES" and there seems to be some basis to the charge unless you look a bit closer to the facts.  During the Presidential campaign the ACA was debated over and over with Mr. Romney campaigning on the trail but you know what? He NEVER called the assertions that President Obama was making about "if you like your plan - you can keep it" regarding the ACA as being dishonest or deceitful, never that I recall and I mean never.  Why does it matter? Well to call Obama a LIAR we must assume that he knew it untruthful when the statement was made, right? Of course . . . . and we also know that if Romney believed that his opponent was, in fact, lying then is there any question that he would have gone on the attack and began calling him a liar DURING the campaign, right?
My point is simply that if you choose to label Obama a liar then have at it but personally I just don't believe that to be the case.  Wrong, absolutely! LYING . . . . hell no! How can we be expected to believe that Obama was purposefully lying while at the same time believe that Romney (who implemented the same health care in MA and knew its vagaries) stood silently on the sideline and kept his mouth shut?
Go figure . . .  
again you lie. the STATE implimented health plan romney implimented is NOT the ACA. ACA is thousands and THOUSANDS of pages more regulations and rediculousness. Let me make this simple anaology again. To compare the two is like calling a mosquito a plane because they both fly.
I have no doubt that in your mind that is a true statement Chrissy . . .

knothead

knothead

Crickets . . . . . Again, if President was, in fact Lying then why didn't Mitt Romney call him on that dishonesty during the campaign?

Answer: Obama was wrong but not lying and Romney who was more than familiar with the format of the ACA never said a word . . . .

Obama was wrong but was NOT LYING . . . .

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

bizguy wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
Ghost Rider wrote:My dilemma is and always has been is how the hell are the people who cannot afford health care prior to the ACA are going to afford it now? From what I saw on the health care website, the monthly cost is astronomical to those that are barely scrapping by at this time. Let's not even mention the exorbitant deductibles that have to be paid before any money is paid out to your provider.

This ACA is the biggest cluster-fuck that I have ever seen come from the government.
cheers cheers 

We needed insurance reform....not Obamacare.
We haven't had health insurance in many years.  We have health maintenance plans or service contracts.  Obamacare just made it worse.

Agreed!

Markle

Markle

knothead wrote:Crickets . . . . . Again, if President was, in fact Lying then why didn't Mitt Romney call him on that dishonesty during the campaign?

Answer: Obama was wrong but not lying and Romney who was more than familiar with the format of the ACA never said a word . . . .

Cute try and another display of sheer desperation.

Even the White House and Dr. Ezekiel Emanuel have admitted that President Barack Hussein Obama, and they LIED for the greater good. Sound familiar?

knothead

knothead

This is becoming more than amusing . . . . no one can answer the freaking question now can they? The assertions are being made that President Obama LIED . . . . over and over and over . . . . it is a false narrative, PERIOD!

Q: Why didn't Mitt Romney call out President Obama during the presidential campaign during the several debates that what he (Obama) was asserting was not accurate or in the TP's view a BIG LIE? Romney certainly knew and understood the template since it was his model that the ACA is modeled on so why didn't Romney say during the campaign that Obama was a LIAR?

A: It was not known by Romney or Obama.

Prove otherwise or quit whining it's nauseating . . .

knothead

knothead

Markle wrote:
knothead wrote:Crickets . . . . . Again, if President was, in fact Lying then why didn't Mitt Romney call him on that dishonesty during the campaign?

Even the White House and Dr. Ezekiel Emanuel have admitted that President Barack Hussein Obama, and they LIED for the greater good.   Sound familiar?
Your usual non answer . . . . please address my question and quit the deflection.

Markle

Markle

knothead wrote:
Markle wrote:

Even the White House and Dr. Ezekiel Emanuel have admitted that President Barack Hussein Obama, and they LIED for the greater good.   Sound familiar?
Your usual non answer . . . . please address my question and quit the deflection.
As you missed, this is a thread about President Barack Hussein Obama...not Mitt Romney. As far as I know, he is not in office at this time. Is that not true?

Sal

Sal

Markle wrote:
..not Mitt Romney.  As far as I know, he is not in office at this time.  Is that not true?
It's true. 

The candidate you favor is not in office

Get used to it, bitch. 

Markle

Markle

Sal wrote:
Markle wrote:
..not Mitt Romney.  As far as I know, he is not in office at this time.  Is that not true?
It's true. 

The candidate you favor is not in office

Get used to it, bitch. 
“When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser.”
― Socrates

knothead

knothead

As you missed, this is a thread about President Barack Hussein Obama...not Mitt Romney. As far as I know, he is not in office at this time. Is that not true?

Thank you for clarifying this threads intent . . . it is whether President Obama LIED, correct? There is a difference between making statements that are not literally accurate and making statements knowingly and consciously understanding that the statement is untruthful. It is clear that the many statements President Obama made referring to 'if you like your plan' were not literally accurate as it turns out. If this were a blatant and outrageous LIE then why didn't his opponent, Mitt Romney, make a single utterance challenging Obama's assertions? The answer is clear . . . . neither understood the fundamental ramifications of insurance requirements. Had Romney, who theoretically understood the ACA since it was modeled after the MA model, never ONCE challenged Obama's truthfulness regarding the assertion . . . . . . . not because he wasn't willing to expose blatant lies but because he too was not aware that some people would eventually be required to change their health care plan(s). The false assertions made by Obama were clearly inaccurate but LYING was not the appropriate label . . . . . it was simply inaccurate and end of story. If you can refute this intellectually and explain why Governor Romney never called Obama on these inaccurate statements then I would then agree the term LYING was appropriate but until then it was imply inaccurate.

dumpcare

I don't think Obama knew what he was saying, remember no one including him read the legislation. He believed what he was told, signed it and turned it over to HHS, I believe that is where it all went wrong and the interpretation's and final ruling's on each page. But ultimately it is his fault, I know he didn't have time to read it but his adviser's should have picked it a part before he signed it.

As far as keeping your doctor that certainly does depend on which state you are living in and the health insurer's setting up new plans with different networks. I guess by us not having state exchange's we of Florida will be better off as far as networks. BC network in the panhandle for the PPO is exactly the same as it was before. In Florida same plans on or off exchange for most company's, that are on exchange. It's the new HMO's that have limited networks and really are not that much cheaper than a PPO plan.

Nekochan

Nekochan

ppaca wrote:I don't think Obama knew what he was saying, remember no one including him read the legislation. He believed what he was told, signed it and turned it over to HHS, I believe that is where it all went wrong and the interpretation's and final ruling's on each page. But ultimately it is his fault, I know he didn't have time to read it but his adviser's should have picked it a part before he signed it.

As far as keeping your doctor that certainly does depend on which state you are living in and the health insurer's setting up new plans with different networks. I guess by us not having state exchange's we of Florida will be better off as far as networks. BC network in the panhandle for the PPO is exactly the same as it was before. In Florida same plans on or off exchange for most company's, that are on exchange. It's the new HMO's that have limited networks and really are not that much cheaper than a PPO plan.
I read a news story that said that some of Obama's advisers cautioned  against making the promise that people could keep their plans. But other advisers won that fight.  With the 2012 election coming up, and polls indicating that people were not entirely sold on Obamacare, the administration needed to assure the public that for most Americans, their policies would stay the same.   I agree with you that Obama probably did not know entirely what this law would mean.  I don't think he read it and I don't think he wanted to be bothered by all the details.   But I also think that he was cautioned about making promises that probably would not hold true.  And yes, he is ultimately responsible.

ppaca wrote:I don't think Obama knew what he was saying, .
Now theres some truth LOL

the prez does that A LOT!

Sal

Sal

People crying about these shit policies being canceled obviously have no real interest in health insurance reform.

They just want morons to keep paying the industry to fuck people over.

Nekochan

Nekochan

Sal, if you are a man, you don't need maternity care. Period. 

Now of course, Obama is saying and I guess you believe him, that all of the policies being cancelled are bad policies.  But there are many people who were perfectly happy with their policy and their coverage who are being dropped.

bizguy

Sal wrote:People crying about these shit policies being canceled obviously have no real interest in health insurance reform.

Health insurance reform happened in the late 1950's and early 1960's. In fact, it was reformed to the point that it's no longer insurance. Instead, we now have health maintenance contracts. Obamacare goes a step further and mandates that insurance companies provide additional coverages whether or not they are needed or wanted. The insurance companies were supportive because they believed they would see an increase in younger/healthy premium payers to offset the requirement to pay for pre-existing conditions. They also knew that the next step in health insurance reform...Medicare/Medicaid for all...would effectively put them out of business.

polecat

polecat

By Madeleine Begun Kane

The Republican stance is still no:
“Obamacare’s bad and must go.”
So explain why they bitch
That something they’d ditch
Does things they don’t want way too slow.

Markle

Markle

knothead wrote:As you missed, this is a thread about President Barack Hussein Obama...not Mitt Romney. As far as I know, he is not in office at this time. Is that not true?

Thank you for  clarifying this threads intent . . . it is whether President Obama LIED, correct? There is a difference between making statements that are not literally accurate and making statements knowingly and consciously understanding that the statement is untruthful.  It is clear that the many statements President Obama made referring to 'if you like your plan' were not literally accurate as it turns out.  If this were a blatant and outrageous LIE then why didn't his opponent, Mitt Romney, make a single utterance challenging Obama's assertions? The answer is clear . . . . neither understood the fundamental ramifications of insurance requirements.  Had Romney, who theoretically understood the ACA since it was modeled after the MA model, never ONCE challenged Obama's truthfulness regarding the assertion . . . . . . . not because he wasn't willing to expose blatant lies but because he too was not aware that some people would eventually be required to change their health care plan(s).  The false assertions made by Obama were clearly inaccurate but LYING was not the appropriate label . . . . . it was simply inaccurate and end of story.  If you can refute this intellectually and explain why Governor Romney never called Obama on these inaccurate statements then I would then agree the term LYING was appropriate but until then it was imply inaccurate.    
That is also known as a LIE. Maybe a slip of the tongue is forgivable. TWENTY NINE TIMES is a major cover up!

Even Democrats have left you behind. Catch up.

VectorMan

VectorMan

knothead wrote:This is becoming more than amusing . . . . no one can answer the freaking question now can they? The assertions are being made that President Obama LIED . . . . over and over and over . . . . it is a false narrative, PERIOD!

Q: Why didn't Mitt Romney call out President Obama during the presidential campaign during the several debates that what he (Obama) was asserting was not accurate or in the TP's view a BIG LIE? Romney certainly knew and understood the template since it was his model that the ACA is modeled on so why didn't Romney say during the campaign that Obama was a LIAR?

A: It was not known by Romney or Obama.

Prove otherwise or quit whining it's nauseating . . .  
Obama is a PROVEN LIAR! Bury your head in the sand if you like. Doesn't make him honest or trustworthy. The truth IS out there if you'd care to look for yourself. (Take off the blinders first).

Markle

Markle

Sal wrote:People crying about these shit policies being canceled obviously have no real interest in health insurance reform.

So government should ban poorly made less expensive cars and force them to buy more expensive cars?

If I only want catastrophic insurance, I once lived in a FREE COUNTRY.

Besides, this is what President Barack Hussein Obama PROMISED!

Even staunch Democrats are saying this is a major train wreck!

You know it too, you're just to embarrassed to admit that what Conservatives have been saying for six years is 100% accurate.

Last edited by Markle on 11/7/2013, 2:37 am; edited 1 time in total

knothead

knothead

My reply is simple . . . . you cannot answer the question as to whether Obama was lying . . . why didn't Romney say a single word during the 2012 campaign? He was mistaken but not lying and that stands unless and until you can rectify or reconcile that . . .

Markle

Markle

knothead wrote:My reply is simple . . . . you cannot answer the question as to whether Obama was lying . . . why didn't Romney say a single word during the 2012 campaign? He was mistaken but not lying and that stands unless and until you can rectify or reconcile that . . .  
Because Governor Romney was ill advised.

He also should have attacked President Barack Hussein Obama time and again at the last debate.

He also should have appeared on every single talk show that would have put him on along with every other political show.

Nekochan

Nekochan

Markle wrote:
knothead wrote:My reply is simple . . . . you cannot answer the question as to whether Obama was lying . . . why didn't Romney say a single word during the 2012 campaign? He was mistaken but not lying and that stands unless and until you can rectify or reconcile that . . .  
Because Governor Romney was ill advised.  

He also should have attacked President Barack Hussein Obama time and again at the last debate.  

He also should have appeared on every single talk show that would have put him on along with every other political show.
I agree.

knothead

knothead

That is an extremely lame attempt to explain the 'silence' from the Romney camp by not making a single utterance that what Obama was saying was, in fact, a lie . . . . if Romney actually knew Obama was being deceitful, inaccurate and/or misleading he would have pounced without question. He did not; therefore, Obama did not know his statements were literally untrue and that fact alone supports my view that that does not constitute LYING and you gush so much about.

Inaccurate? Absolutely.
Lying? Not at all.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum